What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

100 Greatest Super Bowl Moments (1 Viewer)

I'll take #3Adam Vinatieri's game-winning kick Super Bowl XXXVI: With the Patriots and Rams locked in a 17-17 tie, Tom Brady drives the Pats downfield -- the key play being a 23-yard pass to Troy Brown that gives ultra-cool kicker Adam Vinatieri a 48-yard shot with seven seconds left. Vinatieri splits the Superdome uprights as time expires."When Adam hit it, it was so true," Patriots coach Bill Belichick says. "It was so high and so far. If you want a guy to make a play at the end of the game, he's the one." The 14-point underdog Pats had their first NFL title. :thumbup:

I'll take #8. Meant the most to me as a fan, obviously.And name one memorable moment from the past two years. Janet doesn't count.

I'll take #8. Meant the most to me as a fan, obviously.

And name one memorable moment from the past two years. Janet doesn't count.
Had the Eagles won last year, Owens having that monster game on a broken leg would probably crack the Top 10. Or would that not be considered a moment? :confused:

I'll take #8. Meant the most to me as a fan, obviously.

And name one memorable moment from the past two years. Janet doesn't count.
You're kidding, right?- Scoreless 26 minutes followed by 24 pts at the end of the half.

- Long bomb to Steve Smith

- Linebacker catches a TD pass

- Kickoff out of bounds after tying the game

- Another Vinatieri game winner

and that's just SB38.

Users who are viewing this thread