What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 Round Mock--Everyone is invited (Need someone for Green Bay) (1 Viewer)

Now my picks are unacceptable. Please get someone else. I retired.
Your "pick" wasn't unacceptable. Your refusal to submit a second instead of claiming that Ted Thompson would trade down was unacceptable. Amazing something so simple could be so complicated. We'll miss you.

Your "pick" wasn't unacceptable. Your refusal to submit a second instead of claiming that Ted Thompson would trade down was unacceptable. Amazing something so simple could be so complicated. We'll miss you.
i have a good friend sitting next to me, and HUGE GB fan (he has his own forum for GB packers named www.timesfour.com) who is willing to make pics for GB via me if it will help outlet me know :no: BAM

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a good friend sitting next to me, and HUGE GB fan (he has his own forum for GB packers named www.timesfour.com) who is willing to make pics for GB via me if it will help outlet me know :no: BAM
If need be, will do...thanks for the offer.

i have a good friend sitting next to me, and HUGE GB fan (he has his own forum for GB packers named www.timesfour.com) who is willing to make pics for GB via me if it will help outlet me know :football:

BAM
If need be, will do...thanks for the offer.
CheeseheadTV heartily endorses TimesFour and any choice they may make... :)

Aaronstory said:
CheeseheadTV heartily endorses TimesFour and any choice they may make...

:)
Aaronstory"Boris" (aka the janitor formerly known as FRZ) wanted me to let you know that he and i are going to the draft this year, and wanted to know if you wanted to hook up for some :confused:

i work with him (how else could a packer fan and a niner fan ever be freinds!?!?!) :tinfoilhat:

BAM

Who I believe the team will take The Jaguars have shown to be needs drafters, and clearly their biggest needs are on the defensive line. While I do think they'll give strong consideration to a defensive tackle, especially since Kentwan Balmer is still on the board, I think if the board looks like this, the Jacksonville Jaguars will select DE/LB Quentin Groves .

Who I would take I'm a best-player available type of drafter. I love Justin King, I think he'd be a great pick. Same with Kentwan Balmer, as well as Gosder Cherilus (particularly with the Jaguars lacking a franchise LT at the moment). But I simply can't pass up the value at #26 that's out there. With the 26th pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select QB Matt Ryan.
:D Talk about being overlooked at dropping. :yes:
Yea, that's kinda what I did as I went down the list. I was like, um, Brian Brohm went.... FYI, he's available for teams looking to trade. Hey Atlanta, hit me up and we'll talk about a trade?
It's too bad that actually won't happen. Just sucks teams don't pay attention. That's what happens when you do someting like this- you're bound to have a couple guys who half-### it and just make the pick that the mock drafts tell them to make, instead of looking who is availible to them.Matt Ryan doesn't fall past CHI, DET (guess those two guys lose their right to bash those two teams' front office for starting Kitna and Grossman :) ), MIN, TB. they see that talent there and they are jumping on it.
I can see MIN and TB, but maybe you forgot that DET drafted Drew Stanton last year, and I think CHI realizes that without OL help they will do nothing. Also, Ryan isn't any more of a sure thing than the 2 or 3 guys behind him. Maybe some are half-##ing it as you say, but maybe some see things differently then you. Besides, Ryan was available in the who WE would pick, and I wouldn't even think of Ryan there with the linemen who were still on the board.
I agree, DET did draft Stanton and CHI needs OL... but when the #1 prospect falls to you and you plan on taking a QB day 1, you change your draft strategy (see GB with Rodgers). Stanton... they had so much faith in him that even when Kitna was sucking it up they didn't even give him a try. Ryan is no guarantee, but hes better than Stanton. Not to mention KC, ATL, BAL are all teams who could use a QB. Brohm went first in this draft, pulling an Alex Smith move like SF- and they'll get the same outcome probably.

I'd be interested to hear what the TB owner has to say- did he forget Ryan was on the board or does he think Brohm is just the better QB? Not knocking his intelligence, just kind of curious as anything is possible on draft day

Regardless, I think people are having a hard time picking who the team will actually take. I mean, if Ryan falls to KC I relly think they'll have a hard time passing him up for a T (Unless it's Long)

I'm not saying Ryan dropping is 100% out of the question, I just think after a while need out weighs draft plan when it comes to KC, CHI, MIN, TB, BAL, and even DET yes... though a case can be made for them that Stanton is their guy
I'm looking forward to San Francisco going to Seattle this year! Just had to share that.

Will wait 1 hour for someone to pick for NYG or I'll make picks at that point.
How bout Reggie Smith S OK?
It can be whatever you want, but please read the OP and what everyone has done. We are doing 2 mocks. One pick is who you would want for your team and the other is who you think the Giants would select if they were up.
That's who I'd think they would pick... I would take Antoine Cason CB Arizona. Madison and McQuarters are near the end, Ross will replace one and Cason the other.

Will wait 1 hour for someone to pick for NYG or I'll make picks at that point.
How bout Reggie Smith S OK?
It can be whatever you want, but please read the OP and what everyone has done. We are doing 2 mocks. One pick is who you would want for your team and the other is who you think the Giants would select if they were up.
That's who I'd think they would pick... I would take Antoine Cason CB Arizona. Madison and McQuarters are near the end, Ross will replace one and Cason the other.
Thank you. Yay, round 1 done :) Now, let's knock out round 2 in the next 4 days.

sfl49er said:
Who I believe the team will take The Jaguars have shown to be needs drafters, and clearly their biggest needs are on the defensive line. While I do think they'll give strong consideration to a defensive tackle, especially since Kentwan Balmer is still on the board, I think if the board looks like this, the Jacksonville Jaguars will select DE/LB Quentin Groves .

Who I would take I'm a best-player available type of drafter. I love Justin King, I think he'd be a great pick. Same with Kentwan Balmer, as well as Gosder Cherilus (particularly with the Jaguars lacking a franchise LT at the moment). But I simply can't pass up the value at #26 that's out there. With the 26th pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select QB Matt Ryan.
:wall: Talk about being overlooked at dropping. :lmao:
Yea, that's kinda what I did as I went down the list. I was like, um, Brian Brohm went.... FYI, he's available for teams looking to trade. Hey Atlanta, hit me up and we'll talk about a trade?
It's too bad that actually won't happen. Just sucks teams don't pay attention. That's what happens when you do someting like this- you're bound to have a couple guys who half-### it and just make the pick that the mock drafts tell them to make, instead of looking who is availible to them.Matt Ryan doesn't fall past CHI, DET (guess those two guys lose their right to bash those two teams' front office for starting Kitna and Grossman :lol: ), MIN, TB. they see that talent there and they are jumping on it.
I can see MIN and TB, but maybe you forgot that DET drafted Drew Stanton last year, and I think CHI realizes that without OL help they will do nothing. Also, Ryan isn't any more of a sure thing than the 2 or 3 guys behind him. Maybe some are half-##ing it as you say, but maybe some see things differently then you. Besides, Ryan was available in the who WE would pick, and I wouldn't even think of Ryan there with the linemen who were still on the board.
I agree, DET did draft Stanton and CHI needs OL... but when the #1 prospect falls to you and you plan on taking a QB day 1, you change your draft strategy (see GB with Rodgers). Stanton... they had so much faith in him that even when Kitna was sucking it up they didn't even give him a try. Ryan is no guarantee, but hes better than Stanton. Not to mention KC, ATL, BAL are all teams who could use a QB. Brohm went first in this draft, pulling an Alex Smith move like SF- and they'll get the same outcome probably.

I'd be interested to hear what the TB owner has to say- did he forget Ryan was on the board or does he think Brohm is just the better QB? Not knocking his intelligence, just kind of curious as anything is possible on draft day

Regardless, I think people are having a hard time picking who the team will actually take. I mean, if Ryan falls to KC I relly think they'll have a hard time passing him up for a T (Unless it's Long)

I'm not saying Ryan dropping is 100% out of the question, I just think after a while need out weighs draft plan when it comes to KC, CHI, MIN, TB, BAL, and even DET yes... though a case can be made for them that Stanton is their guy
I'm looking forward to San Francisco going to Seattle this year! Just had to share that.
And why's that? I'm not a Seattle fan. If you read when I took them I said "As much as I don't like them, I'll take SEA"

I'm a Cheesehead born and raised. And I'll be extremely happy to see Rodgers show SF what they passed up on to take Alex "the next one to be added to the #1 overall pick bust list" Smith

Rams - 2.2

team pick - limas sweed (or malcolm kelly would be good value)... i think they would be interested in CBs cason or flowers potentially, but both off the board... if j. long was rams first pick in actual draft, i think they would be more likely to go defense here... darkhorse could be the surging S tyrell johnson, maybe DE like lawrence jackson (bigger need)... if defense is pick at 1.2 (as it is above), OL could be the pick... OT duane brown might be a slight reach here, but if you can get starting OT in 2nd round, that is good value...

my pick - malcolm kelly (sweed off the board)... S tyrell johnson very intriguing, though (as is OT duane brown, see above)...

Atlanta 2.3

Who I would pick : Joe Flacco QB Delaware - Flacco has "the best arm in the draft" ,great size at 6'6" 236lb, but needs a little bit of development. This isn't the QB they had their eyes on, but he's got franchise QB potential and they didn't have to waste a pick to move up and grab him. I'm higher on Henne and Brohm because of their polish. That being said, the Falcons are on a 2-3 year rebuilding plan, they don't need a QB to step in day one. They need players at multiple positions and they should use this draft to fill those spots with young athletic players who can grow into a championship team.

Who the team will actually pick: Sam Baker OT USC - This isn't the sexiest pick, but the Falcons need OT help and all of the real blue chip prospects have been taken. Baker is a technician who comes for a pro style offense. He's not as athletic as you would hope but he's got a high football IQ and has gone up against top level competition throughout his career. CB and DT were also considered.

In a perfect world the Falcons are able to grab Dorsey in Rnd 1 and then pick up Henne or Brohm at the top of 2.

We'll see.

just because the way things fell in this particular draft format....

KC will take:

You would take: D. Jackson WR CAL

Team will take: B. Brohm QB LOU

in the first draft, if the Chiefs came away with Jake Long and DeShawn Jackson I would only have one word to say....ummm....high pitched voice..................."championship"........not really, but being able to address the oline needs with the best tackle in the draft and following it up by addressing the WR#2 issues that they have had for years would be awesome.....plus Jackson would solidify the return game that has been non existant since Dante Hall left....

second draft, not real excited about Brohm and a QB battle of Croyle vs. Brohm is not real sexy, but at least Huard would be out of town.....

also: Sam Baker is a consideration here.....think he was available in the first draft but not the second.....however Jackson's ability to stretch the field/special teams and already having Long on board in this draft allows KC to pass on him and take a guy who can score any time he touches the ball..........

New York Jets

My Pick: Dan Connor LB, Penn State. Decent value here and it would be nice to pair him with David Harris.

Their pick: Felix Jones RB, Arkansas. Jets are happy about getting the best CB in the draft and their RB of the future in Jones.

Atlanta 2.6

Who you would - Dutin Keller TE Purdue - I could have said Sam Baker but I thought I'd switch it up and take the athletic tight end who will replace Crumpler.

Who they will - Kentwan Balmer DT N. Carolina - I had to check a couple of time to make sure he was still available. I'm sure this is not very likely in the real world, but for the sake of this draft I'll take him. I think the top CB or a slipping LB or OT is more loikely at this spot.

Atlanta 2.6

Who you would - Dutin Keller TE Purdue - I could have said Sam Baker but I thought I'd switch it up and take the athletic tight end who will replace Crumpler.

Who they will - Kentwan Balmer DT N. Carolina - I had to check a couple of time to make sure he was still available. I'm sure this is not very likely in the real world, but for the sake of this draft I'll take him. I think the top CB or a slipping LB or OT is more loikely at this spot.
A) DT Ellis, QB Flacco, TE KellerB) QB Ryan, OT Baker, DT Balmer

Curious what ATL fans think but I like scenario B.

This is where some of this stuff is getting interesting seeing how these 2 drafts are starting to take shape. I will also say that while these mocks actually look quite different than most other mocks, there are some good reasons for most of these picks.

I appreciate you guys keeping up with this even though it's taken longer than expected.

Atlanta 2.6

The Cincinnati fans like "B".

Atlanta 2.6

The Cincinnati fans like "B".
so they get ellis? Hey for Atl, Balmer isnt a bad replacement!If Gosder and Flowers are gone, I like Balmer in SD!

Once again the who I would pick and who the Ravens will pick are the same...

Ravens 2.7: Curtis Lofton

He'll play outside until Ray retires and then he'll move to the middle replacing the legend.

Recap:

1.8 Darren McFadden RB

2.7 Curtis Lofton LB

San Fran Pick 39

My Pick: Sam Baker OT USC For much needed depth at the OT tackle position because Jonas Jennings has yet to play 16 games since joining SF.

Team Pick: I just realized Balmer and Sweed were available for my first pick in this draft. :unsure: Oh well. Calais Campbell, DE Miami Best pass rusher available.

New Orleans -- Round 2, Pick #9 (#40 overall)

Who You Would Pick -- Martellus Bennett, TE Texas A&M -- Unfortunately, Keller went right beforehand. However, I think Bennett is still a solid pick and is arguably the best TE in the class. Pat Sims is definitely an option here as well, but the TE spot has been overlooked too much for this potent offense.

Who They Would Pick -- Pat Sims, DT Auburn -- This is an easy pick to me. Both Young and Thomas are getting older and this is definitely a position of need and Sims is good value at this spot.

The Buffalo Bills and I came in here with the same gameplan and that was to go BPA at CB in the 1st and BPA at WR in the 2nd.

My pick - For my pick for the Bills I'm a little torn. I really like how ready Bennett is and think he will be consistently good throughout his career. But I'm going to select Early Doucet from LSU. I think he has more upside than Bennett and will be a nice addition next to Evans.

The Bills pick - The Buffalo Bills are smart (like me) and feel the same thing i do. I think they would consider Keller if he was still here, but WR is a HUGE need for them and they have to take one here. Early Douce is the chioce.

WAIT!!!!

I could have sworn Malcom Kelly was taken already but he was only in the "who I would take".

The Buffalo Bills will not pass on Malcom Kelly. We looked at him to be our original pick at #11 and liked what we saw when he came to visit us. The slow 40 time does not scare the bills and pick the most complete WR in this draft. The guy can do it all. (he plays faster then his 40 time suggests)

Sorry, is this cool to switch my pick?

DenverWho I wuld pick

Round 1-Ryan Clady

Round 2 -Pat Sims-DT Auburn-this isn't close to BPA but Denver desperately needs two starters at DT in this draft or throgh trade. I prefer the bigger Sims over Law. And I have him over Harrison and Moore also. Anyone of these guys would do. DT must be addressed.

Who they will pick

Round 1 Keith Rivers-LB

Round 2 Trevor Laws-DT Notre Dame-again DT must be addressed. Harrison has character issues and Moore is rated lower do Laws gives Denver a starter. Hopefully paired with Dwayne Robertson.

Carolina 2nd round: I expect them to address, OL, DE, S and RB in their first four picks. I would have takent Stewart for them in the first, but decided to believe they'll take a versatile pass blocking OL first. So, here I think I would again go into the RB pool and give them the draft's most dynamic talent

2.12 Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina

That again doesn't feel like what I think they would do, but the DEs seem to have dropped a major tier, the safety class is weak, and I have a hunch they're not as desperate at DE as some think with young Charles Johnson hopefully ready to step in. So that made me look at DTs, and a player jumped out at me, but still felt a little off. So a second look at the safeties answered the question for m.

They take

2.12 Tyrell Johnson, FS, Arkansas State

Round 2, Chicago

Since the QB's I would have looked at for them are gone in the who YOU would pick, I'll go with Matt Forte, RB. Obviously Benson wasn't getting it done last season, so either some compeition from Forte will get him going or push him out of the way.

For who THEY will pick, I'll go with Joe Flacco, QB.

Detroit Lions

Who I would take - Took a gamble passing on Mendenhall in R1. While I'm not too comfortable neglecting defense the first 2 rounds, there's no other choice here for me. I'm not waiting another round. Some have projected him as early as a late first rounder, I'm happy to get our guy here. Felix Jones, RB, Arkansas

Who I believe the TEAM will take - With RB locked down in the first round, the automatic choice here is defense, right? Eh, maybe. I think if this mock projects itself out, there's more than a few options here. Problem is, almost every single defender I believe the Lions would take are gone here. No Calais Campbell, no Trevor Laws. Maybe even a chance that Mayo would slip here, if enough WR/RB reaches happen along the way. And I still don't buy them taking a CB on day 1. They do love taking "project" defensive players later in the draft, so I don't think it's too absurd that they go a different direction here. Time to address another need, one that's not talked about enough. This guy could possibly be the best on the board, maybe not as athletic as some (won't name drop here), but he's got the all-around package. He can step in immediately and help, both as a blocker and a playmaker. I think Jim Colletto will love this kid. Fred Davis, TE, USC

Summary -

I drafted: 1st - Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt; 2nd - Felix Jones, RB, Arkansas

Lions drafted: 1st - Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois; 2nd - Fred Davis, TE, USC

Cincinnati:

I will take: James Hardy, WR, Indiana. He would be a great replacement for the loss of Henry in the red zone.

Cincy picks: Justin King, CB, Penn State. With King, they get one of the faster CB's in the draft.

Minnesota Vikings

I would pick: Tyrell Johnson, S, Arkansas St.

Vikings pick: Mario Manningham, WR, Michigan

I would be happy with either.

Atlanta 2.17

Who I would take - Lawrence Jackson DE USC - You could argue that the Falson have more pressing needs like CB, OT and LB but John Abraham isn't getting any younger and there is very little depth at the DE position. Jackson is a great value at his point in the draft and there should be some help at CB and OL at the top of the 3rd.

Who they will take - Dustin Keller TE Purdue - It is getting a little difficult to keep track of who has been picked but I think he's still available and would add an athletic playmaker to an offense that is in need. If for some reason I've overlooked something and he's already gone, then they chose Carl Nicks OT Nebraska.

I will say that with all these picks the Falcons have a real shot at grabbing 6-7 starters out of this draft. Their needs lineup well with the deepest positions available.

Summary

Who I would:DT Ellis, QB Flacco, TE Keller, DE Jackson

Who they will:QB Ryan, OT Baker, DT Balmer, TE Keller

Philly is on the clock...our picks will be coming shortly.

EDIT:

Who I would pick: Donnie Avery, WR, Houston

Probably one of the better receivers available at this point and one of Kolb's targets at Houston. Probably not the #1 WR type of guy Philly fans want but he's got speed to burn and could create more space for Curtis, Brown, and LJ in the middle of the field. Also would likely be an asset in the return game.

Who the Eagles will pick: Donnie Avery, WR, Houston

Reid will do what he tried to do for McNabb, get him weapons to play with. The only problem is none of his draft pick receivers ever panned out. This time around he's going to get guys that his new guy is already familiar with and has had success with. Risky proposition but at the same time, Avery has talent and, as mentioned above, is an asset in the return game.

FFCardsFan, Arizona, PM'd.

Who I would pick: After picking Mendenhall in round one, we got the luxury of adding another playmaker to the offense. But now its time to go defense. There were a few corners on board that we could have gone with but I went with Tracy Porter, CB, Indiana.

For who I would pick, I finished with: Mendenhall and Porter.

Who will they pick: They added their shutdown corner in the first round with Talib, now there are a few different ways to go. Everyone expects them to go running back here but I think there is a slight chance that they wait another around. I'm higher on Forte than most, so that would be tempting pick, and I don't think that Whisenhunt is necessarily looking for a speed back, but I do think that if Johnson is still there they would take him. Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina.

For who they will pick, I finished with: Talib and Johnson

Hi all. Im out of town and just checking in on phone. Obviously will be way too much for me to update on here and I apologize. Will be back tomorrow evening.

Thanks to all for keeping it going. If someone can post an updated list it would be appreciated.

Philly is on the clock...our picks will be coming shortly.

EDIT:

Who I would pick: Donnie Avery, WR, Houston

Probably one of the better receivers available at this point and one of Kolb's targets at Houston. Probably not the #1 WR type of guy Philly fans want but he's got speed to burn and could create more space for Curtis, Brown, and LJ in the middle of the field. Also would likely be an asset in the return game.

Who the Eagles will pick: Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma

He's slid down everybody's draft board but I think the Eagles love his size and hands and figure his health issues are worth the risk at this point in the draft. Not my favorite pick, but he could give McNabb that big target that he's been lacking in the endzone since TO left.

FFCardsFan, Arizona, PM'd.
M.Kelly was taken (kinda) by me. Gianmarco allowed me to change it right after I made the pick but since he is out of town he can't put it up on the board. Sorry about the confusion.

lol, "right after my pick" was over 15 hours later (821pm post to 1151am next day edit)

are you sure he let you change it?

if so, would be the first commish i'd ever seen (real or fantasy) do that

lucky for you it isn't The Hammer Goodell running this draft

lol, "right after my pick" was over 15 hours later (821pm post to 1151am next day edit)are you sure he let you change it?if so, would be the first commish i'd ever seen (real or fantasy) do thatlucky for you it isn't The Hammer Goodell running this draft
I changed it literally 10 seconds after I hit the "add reply" button. lol..........I simply went in to bold it so people would not miss it. Guess the guy who picked didn't see it.And yeah, He told me it was cool and to just go in and switch it, but you can't.It's not a big deal. That guy should just keep Kelly. I'm fine with Doucet in this very, very important mock draft.Sorry it bothered you so much Lash.

lol, "right after my pick" was over 15 hours later (821pm post to 1151am next day edit)are you sure he let you change it?if so, would be the first commish i'd ever seen (real or fantasy) do thatlucky for you it isn't The Hammer Goodell running this draft
I changed it literally 10 seconds after I hit the "add reply" button. lol..........I simply went in to bold it so people would not miss it. Guess the guy who picked didn't see it.And yeah, He told me it was cool and to just go in and switch it, but you can't.It's not a big deal. That guy should just keep Kelly. I'm fine with Doucet in this very, very important mock draft.Sorry it bothered you so much Lash.
Sorry, I didn't noticed you changed your pick...it wasn't changed in the first post and that's what I checked. Fair enough...you can have him.I'll just take Donnie Avery for both of my picks. I'll edit my original post.

it didn't bother me at all, i got a kick out if it because you forgot an oklahoma player even with your avatari was just messin with ya, sorry if it came off the wrong wayon a tangent, what is up with his 40times???his listed times in magazines is 4.51 or 4.50 etcand then we see the high 4.6s?just wanting to know cause i am hearing titans interested if sweed is gone

UPDATED THROUGH PITTSBURGH @ PICK 53

Who YOU would pick

Round 1

1. Miami -- Vernon Gholston, DE Ohio St.

2. St. Louis -- Glenn Dorsey, DT LSU

3. Atlanta -- Sedrick Ellis, DT USC

4. Oakland -- Chris Long, DE Virginia

5. Kansas City -- Jake Long, OT Michigan

6. New York Jets -- Leodis McKelvin, CB Troy

7. New England -- Brandon Albert, OG Virginia

8. Baltimore -- Darren McFadden, RB Arkansas

9. Cincinnati -- Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida

10. New Orleans -- Dominique Rogers-Cromartie, CB Tennessee St.

11. Buffalo -- Mike Jenkins - CB USF

12. Denver -- Ryan Clady-OT-Boise State

13. Carolina -- Jonathan Stewart, RB Oregon

14. Chicago -- Jeff Otah, OT Pittsburgh

15. Detroit -- Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt

16. Arizona -- Rashard Mendenhall, RB, IL

17. Minnesota -- Phillip Merling, DE, Clemson.

18. Houston -- Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas (pick made for prymetyme25 due to duplicate pick)

19. Philadelphia -- Kenny Phillips, S Miami

20. Tampa Bay -- Brian Brohm, QB Louisville

21. Washington -- Keith Rivers-LB USC

22. Dallas (from Cleveland) -- Brandon Flowers, CB - Virginia Tech

23. Pittsburgh -- Quentin Groves, DE Auburn

24. Tennessee -- Limas Sweed - WR - University of Texas

25. Seattle -- Devin Thomas - WR - Michigan State University

26. Jacksonville -- Matt Ryan, QB BC

27. San Diego -- Gosder Cherilus, OT Boston College

28. Seattle (from Dallas) -- Kentwan Balmer, DT North Carolina

29. San Francisco (from Indianapolis) -- Jerod Mayo ILB Tennessee

30. Green Bay -- Calais Campbell, DE Miami

* New England (pick forfeited)

31. New York Giants -- Antoine Cason CB Arizona

ROUND TWO

1. (32) Miami -- Chad Henne, QB Michigan

2. (33) St. Louis -- Malcolm Kelly, WR Oklahoma

3. (34) Atlanta (from Oakland) -- Joe Flacco QB Delaware

4. (35) Kansas City -- Desean Jackson WR CAL

5. (36) New York Jets -- Dan Connor LB, Penn State

6. (37) Atlanta -- Dustin Keller TE Purdue

7. (38) Baltimore -- Curtis Lofton LB, OU

8. (39) San Francisco -- Sam Baker OT USC

9. (40) New Orleans -- Martellus Bennett, TE Texas A&M

10. (41) Buffalo -- Early Doucet, WR LSU

11. (42) Denver -- Pat Sims-DT Auburn

12. (43) Carolina -- Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina

13. (44) Chicago -- Matt Forte', RB, Tulane

14. (45) Detroit -- Felix Jones, RB, Arkansas

15. (46) Cincinnati -- James Hardy, WR, Indiana

16. (47) Minnesota -- Tyrell Johnson, S, Arkansas St.

17. (48) Atlanta (from Houston) -- Lawrence Jackson, DE, USC

18. (49) Philadelphia -- Donnie Avery, WR, Houston

19. (50) Arizona -- Tracy Porter, CB, Indiana

20. (51) Washington -- Reggie Smith, S, Oklahoma

21. (52) Tampa Bay -- TIME EXPIRED

22. (53) Pittsburgh -- Carl Nicks, OT, Nebraska

23. (54) Tennessee -- Cliff Avril, LB, Purdue

24. (55) Dallas (from Seattle)

25. (56) Green Bay

26. (57) Miami (from San Diego)

27. (58) Jacksonville

28. (59) Indianapolis

29. (60) Green Bay

30. (61) Dallas

31. (62) New England

32. (63) New York Giants

Who the TEAM will actually pick

Round 1

1. Miami -- Jake Long, OT Michigan

2. St. Louis -- Glenn Dorsey, DT LSU

3. Atlanta -- Matt Ryan, QB BC

4. Oakland -- Chris Long, DE Virginia

5. Kansas City -- Ryan Clady, OT Boise State

6. New York Jets -- Leodis McKelvin, CB Troy

7. New England -- Brandon Albert, OG Virginia

8. Baltimore -- Darren McFadden, RB Arkansas

9. Cincinnati -- Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC

10. New Orleans -- Vernon Gholston, DE Ohio St.

11. Buffalo -- Dominique Rogers-Cromartie, CB Tennessee St.

12. Denver -- Keith Rivers-LB-USC

13. Carolina -- Chris Williams, OT , Vanderbilt

14. Chicago -- Jeff Otah, OT Pittsburgh

15. Detroit -- Rashard Mendenhall, RB, IL

16. Arizona -- Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas

17. Minnesota -- Phillip Merling, DE, Clemson.

18. Houston -- Mike Jenkins CB South Florida

19. Philadelphia -- Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida

20. Tampa Bay -- James Hardy, WR Indiana

21. Washington -- Kenny Phillips, S Miami

22. Dallas (from Cleveland) -- Desean Jackson, WR - Cal

23. Pittsburgh -- Gosder Cherilus, OT Boston College

24. Tennessee -- Devin Thomas - WR - Michigan State University

25. Seattle -- Jonathan Stewart, RB Oregon

26. Jacksonville -- Quentin Groves, DE Auburn

27. San Diego -- Brandon Flowers, CB - Virginia Tech

28. Dallas -- Antoine Cason, CB Arizona

29. San Francisco (from Indianapolis) -- Jerod Mayo ILB Tennessee

30. Green Bay -- Dan Connor, LB Penn St.

* New England (pick forfeited)

31. New York Giants -- Reggie Smith, S Oklahoma

ROUND TWO

1. (32) Miami -- Chad Henne, QB Michigan

2. (33) St. Louis -- Limas Sweed - WR - University of Texas

3. (34) Atlanta (from Oakland) -- Sam Baker OT USC

4. (35) Kansas City -- Brian Brohm, QB Louisville

5. (36) New York Jets -- Felix Jones RB, Arkansas

6. (37) Atlanta -- Kentwan Balmer DT N. Carolina

7. (38) Baltimore -- Curtis Lofton LB, OU

8. (39) San Francisco -- Calais Campbell, DE Miami

9. (40) New Orleans -- Pat Sims, DT Auburn

10. (41) Buffalo -- Early Doucet, WR LSU

11. (42) Denver -- Trevor Laws-DT Notre Dame

12. (43) Carolina -- Tyrell Johnson, FS, Arkansas State

13. (44) Chicago -- Joe Flacco, QB, Delaware

14. (45) Detroit -- Fred Davis, TE, USC

15. (46) Cincinnati -- Justin King, CB, Penn State

16. (47) Minnesota -- Mario Manningham, WR, Michigan

17. (48) Atlanta (from Houston) -- Dustin Keller, TE, Purdue

18. (49) Philadelphia -- Donnie Avery, WR, Houston

19. (50) Arizona -- Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina

20. (51) Washington -- Jordy Nelson, WR, K-State

21. (52) Tampa Bay -- TIME EXPIRED

22. (53) Pittsburgh -- Dre Moore, DL, Maryland

23. (54) Tennessee -- Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma

24. (55) Seattle

25. (56) Green Bay

26. (57) Miami (from San Diego)

27. (58) Jacksonville

28. (59) Indianapolis

29. (60) Green Bay

30. (61) Dallas

31. (62) New England

32. (63) New York Giants

I took Keith Rivers in the 1st. (mental note)

I considered a few players here, Mario and King to "name-drop" 2, but...

With 2.51 I would take Reggie Smith, S Oklahoma

TEAM took Kenny Phillips, S Miami

With 2.51 Skins take Jordy Nelson, WR K-State

Perhaps a bit of a reach, but he'll pair well with Santana and allow Randle El to play the slot.

Users who are viewing this thread