What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2006 KK Addicts *Official* Thread (1 Viewer)

Keys

Also here are a couple more proposals.

Passing - Bonus 5 pts for over 350 yds passing

Run / Rec - Bonus 5 pts for over 150 yds.

I haven't heard from anyone...so the spot is your friends if he wants it.

Also, Scerpico, get your friend in here to post...and we'll see how the league reacts.
Is your dad going to play? :thumbup:
He gave me a tenative yes...gotta reel him in soon. :)
Keys,The check is in the mail. Please let me know when you get it. It will all come back to me after Christmas anyways! Thanks again.

nWo
I will, GB.Welcome to the league!
Keys,Did you receive the check? The post office has lost my mail before?

Lemme know.

nWo

Also, Scerpico, get your friend in here to post...and we'll see how the league reacts.
Keys,The check is in the mail. Please let me know when you get it. It will all come back to me after Christmas anyways! Thanks again.

nWo

Lemme know.

nWo
Nope, I got it. You're in!Now, we just need two more. Scerpico, where's your guy?

I'd like to comment on the 1 PPR suggestion, I have no problem with rewarding peeps with receptions, but I think giving a full point per reception makes players the quality of Brian Westbrook about same value of a Shaun Alexander, and I just don't think that is right. Maybe .5 PPR is more fair, or maybe you all think I am nuts lol......just my opinioin.......... :banned:

nWo

Lemme know.

nWo
Nope, I got it. You're in!Now, we just need two more. Scerpico, where's your guy?
Keys time to put the squeeze on dad. He isn't scared of losing is he? :scared:

Im sure he isn't worried about losing to you.. DOH...Keys,

The check is in the mail. Please let me know when you get it. It will all come back to me after Christmas anyways! Thanks again.

nWo

Lemme know.

nWo

Im sure he isn't worried about losing to you.. DOH...Keys,

The check is in the mail. Please let me know when you get it. It will all come back to me after Christmas anyways! Thanks again.

nWo

Lemme know.

nWo
Not to you....DOH...

Alright, my dad is about 75% in. We need one more, then we start voting on stuff.

I'd like to start voting on May 1st, so if you have anyone, now's the time.

Alright, my dad is about 75% in. We need one more, then we start voting on stuff.

I'd like to start voting on May 1st, so if you have anyone, now's the time.
im checkin with him tonight, ill let you tomorrow

Will this be a H2H or a Roto league??? don't think I have seen that covered.....
H2H. Never played a roto league, actually. If you guys wanted to vote on that, too, we could do so.
Never played a roto league and do not know anything about them. :confused: So with that said my vote would obviously be H2H. :thumbup:

Will this be a H2H or a Roto league??? don't think I have seen that covered.....
H2H. Never played a roto league, actually. If you guys wanted to vote on that, too, we could do so.
Never played a roto league and do not know anything about them. :confused: So with that said my vote would obviously be H2H. :thumbup:
Yeah, I think we'll be staying with that. :)

Yeah, I think we'll be staying with that. :) Keys, have you cashed mt check? Its good for only so long! nWo

Yeah, I think we'll be staying with that. :) Keys, have you cashed mt check? Its good for only so long! nWo
Being cashed on Monday. I haven't had time with school and work and stuff to get to the bank on time. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I think we'll be staying with that. :)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Keys, have you cashed mt check? Its good for only so long! nWo
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Being cashed on Monday. I haven't had time with school and work and stuff to get to the bank on time. :)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to join the league

contact me at jeblionswin@ameritech.net Thanks

I'll take a number if you got the room!

spanky_2929@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys need another owner,

let me know. I'm extremely active

and love to deal. Been involved in FF for 5 years.

thanks,

Paul

s@dataz.com

For the potential owners...I'll be contacting you in the next day or two (I'm really busy right now...) but go ahead and prepare a short bio, etc, so we can vote on a new owner.

tick tock, tick tock...the hours are counting down...

keys, you can just start filling out the check in my name...PM and ill give you all the details as to where the check can be mailed...

but if you boys insist on going through the motions, i suppose we can wait until January.... :boxing:

An e-mail has been sent to the three who posted their e-mail addresses in here.

They'll post a short bio in here, then you guys need to PM me TWO names. There are two slots available.

They'll post a short bio in here, then you guys need to PM me TWO names.  There are two slots available.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HiMy name is Jim. I've participated in FF for @6 years. I was in a number of leagues last year. Some of them were run by FBG Unlucky through his Phenoms site. I like how those leagues operate but you end up drafting with a different group for each league and year. I'm looking to focus on playing in an established league with the same basic group of owners year to year.

You can check out a couple of the leagues I was in. Team name is Ghost Kitties.

I was more successful with one team than the other, But with the team that had no chance to make the playoffs I remained active and competitive and was to able to make my goal of reaching .500. So I'm an owner you can count on.

http://football24.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/85845

http://football24.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/63549

I can both give and take a joke but am serious about fielding the best competitive team I can. I'm ethical and pay my fees timely.

If there is anything else you want to know, I'll get it to you.

Thanks

tick tock, tick tock...the hours are counting down...

keys, you can just start filling out the check in my name...PM and ill give you all the details as to where the check can be mailed...

but if you boys insist on going through the motions, i suppose we can wait until January.... :boxing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:suds: I see you have already been drinking too much, save some of that for draft day! :D

Torew,With me in this league, YOu for sure wont win. Just make the check out to Football God and mail to Haltom City. The metroplex knows its me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like you have been drinkin' the same juice as scerpico22. :suds: Not sure who is who though! :shrug:

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You thinkin you will be champion, now who's drinking the juice? I have been champion. Can you say that? I don't think so loooser!!!

:hey: I'm interested.
Torew,With me in this league, YOu for sure wont win. Just make the check out to Football God and mail to Haltom City. The metroplex knows its me!
Looks like you have been drinkin' the same juice as scerpico22. :suds: Not sure who is who though! :shrug:

You thinkin you will be champion, now who's drinking the juice? I have been champion. Can you say that? I don't think so loooser!!!
You must be reading :coffee: past clippings!

:hey: I'm interested.

You must be reading :coffee: past clippings!
If football was to vanish, I could say I was champion and you couldn't! Its just eats away at your soul that I was champion before you, and you have NEVER been champion! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA looser. Do we have a full league yet? I'm ready to start voting!!!

They'll post a short bio in here, then you guys need to PM me TWO names.  There are two slots available.
HiMy name is Jim. I've participated in FF for @6 years. I was in a number of leagues last year. Some of them were run by FBG Unlucky through his Phenoms site. I like how those leagues operate but you end up drafting with a different group for each league and year. I'm looking to focus on playing in an established league with the same basic group of owners year to year.

I was more successful with one team than the other, But with the team that had no chance to make the playoffs I remained active and competitive and was to able to make my goal of reaching .500. So I'm an owner you can count on.

I can both give and take a joke but am serious about fielding the best competitive team I can. I'm ethical and pay my fees timely.

Thanks
He has my vote. Key phrase."I can both give and take a joke but am serious about fielding the best competitive team I can. I'm ethical and pay my fees timely."

:thumbup:

Plus he is the only one that has left a bio!!

Thanks
He has my vote. Key phrase."I can both give and take a joke but am serious about fielding the best competitive team I can. I'm ethical and pay my fees timely."

:goodposting:

Thanks

:goodposting:

I'll give him all the info then.

We'll still need one more soon. I'll be setting up the website this upcoming week, hopefully...so get ready!

I just started my internship, so things have been a little slow while I get adjusted into my new apartment. So, sorry about the little delay, but we'll really get going soon.

All

It looks like we still need some owners. I have a feeling that Keys has been pretty busy of late so if you guys know anyone get them to put a bio in here. I will e-mail the other guys that showed interest in some previous post to also put an bio in if you guys don't object, to help Keys out.

It is just around the corner can't wait!!! :pickle: :pickle:

All

It looks like we still need some owners. I have a feeling that Keys has been pretty busy of late so if you guys know anyone get them to put a bio in here. I will e-mail the other guys that showed interest in some previous post to also put an bio in if you guys don't object, to help Keys out.

It is just around the corner can't wait!!! :pickle: :pickle:
We need one more, I'm pretty sure. Moonlight said he'd send his check soon.I've been doing stuff behind the scenes, but I haven't had time to update you, and I apologize.

But, we are just one away. Let's do this!

:bye: Give me the general details Keys...I may be interested
If sucking up could win championships, Torew would be champion every year!!!That would be the only way he can win!!!
ChrisDon't mind n.W.o. he is still trying to figure out how to use the forum.

:rolleyes:

I'd like to comment on the 1 PPR suggestion, I have no problem with rewarding peeps with receptions, but I think giving a full point per reception makes players the quality of Brian Westbrook about same value of a Shaun Alexander, and I just don't think that is right. Maybe .5 PPR is more fair, or maybe you all think I am nuts lol......just my opinioin.......... :banned:
No opinions?

Got Moonlight's money yesterday.

Now, we need one more person. I'll give you guys about 4-5 days if you have someone YOU want to ask...otherwise, I'm going out to find that person myself.

THEN, we'll start voting.

Got Moonlight's money yesterday.

Now, we need one more person. I'll give you guys about 4-5 days if you have someone YOU want to ask...otherwise, I'm going out to find that person myself.

THEN, we'll start voting.
I'm interested if you need another. Can e-mail me at hickbones@comcast.net

I'm interested. I've been playing FF for about 7 or 8 years now. Got a couple of championships under my belt. The last two years I have ruled the regular season and flopped in the playoffs in the only league I have that matters. I usually have about six leagues a year, with only one mattering, so I would like to join more leagues I care about. I live in Florida and, like you guys, obsess over this stuff too much. If you want to talk further...hickbones@comcast.net

Thanks

Jerry ‘hickbones’ Hixon

I'm interested. I've been playing FF for about 7 or 8 years now. Got a couple of championships under my belt. The last two years I have ruled the regular season and flopped in the playoffs in the only league I have that matters. I usually have about six leagues a year, with only one mattering, so I would like to join more leagues I care about.  I live in Florida and, like you guys, obsess over this stuff too much. If you want to talk further...hickbones@comcast.net

Thanks

Jerry ‘hickbones’ Hixon
Finally another BIO! I really like the part about how he :wall: his head in the playoffs! :D He has my vote :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread