What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** 2011 Ultimate Survivor - Round 2 *** (1 Viewer)

If you need someone just to draft for a no-show, give me a shout... even if it is just to draft for someone and then let them move on or not move on.

Doubt this happens in Round 2 though!

I have been trying to log in since 7 but my name is gone replaced by depth charts

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy how close the scoring is in all 4 leagues. Acer has high points in all leagues w/ 174 & there are a bunch of teams in the 155 - 160 range.

Bumping this because several spots at the final table will be determined tonight.

ETA - draft for final leg will be either Friday or Saturday (Thursday's game will count just like the opening Thursday game does for leagues that draft Friday or Saturday of the first weekend)

ETA - links to all four of the Round 2 leagues are at the bottom of the very first post in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look like I am going to make the finals 2 years in a row. :cry:

Looks like I better start sucking up now so I can get in next year because I am not any good at photo captions. :bag:

Congrats to the finalists and good luck in the finals.

Congrats, looks like these are the 12 finalists:

League 1

Gawain 44-11-0

Limp Ditka 43-12-0

Gridironmenace 40-15-0

League 2

spOOfy 35-20-0

Yo Mama 35-20-0

Iwannabeacowboybaby! 33-22-0

League 3

Captain Hook 40-15-0

Bankerguy 34-21-0

Keith Overton 33-22-0* (*tied with Gottabesweet but appears to have tiebreaker)

League 4

BroadwayG 43-12-0

Bri 38-17-0

LionsFan78 38-17-0

If you're looking for preferences, Friday works much better than Saturday for me, depending on what time you plan to start. If it's 10PM ET again, I can probably do either. Wednesday night is even better. :thumbup:

Congrats to the finalists. If someone can't make it, this low team that finished 2nd to last in #2 can make it in. :bag: :football:

Well done finalists...I'll look for a re-match next year. It took took 40 wins to advance in league 1, that's insane.

Glad you guys are re-drafting as it seems like half the guys we drafted in round 2 are injured. Enjoy the draft.

Since we obviously cannot agree on a draft date, I move we just add up the all play record from legs 1 and 2, then assign prizes accordingly to the best records.

All in favor? Aye!

Opposed? :crickets:

Motion passed!

Users who are viewing this thread