What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Footballguys IBL and Check In Thread....... (1 Viewer)

Clash of the Titans

IBL Representative
....time to get the band back together.....saw on last year's league site the actual homesite has been moved to this site........http://forums.fflivewire.com/Index.php?showforum=93 and we are good for 2013....Dan is the head IBL commish again andshould be in touch with renesauz soon

looking for everybody from last year..and they are

gringo

duckboy

renesauz

pictus cat

rudnicki

sinrman

old milwaukee

rzrback 77

sweet love

stinkin ref

sinrman

please post as soon as you can if you are in or out so we can begin looking for replacements if necessary....hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer......

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Clash, you've got Sinrman listed twice so ya missin somebody.

Miss participating in this league. Good luck to all of you guys!

Never saw this thread. Let's use the one over in the Mock Drafts forum.

PMs went out to most of last year's players earlier today, and there is a check in thread at Livewire (hosting IBL forum this year)

Holy crap, this is still going on? I was in the inaugural draft as a Huddle rep, than moved on the next few years as a War Room rep before hanging it up. I really liked the team concept and thought it was wayyyyy ahead of it's time. If I'm not mistaken, it was a guy that had the username Voltaire that started it up.

Users who are viewing this thread