What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Training Camp Injuries/Casualties (1 Viewer)

Shutout

Footballguy
They are unfortunate but warrant discussing strategies/impacts when they occur.

Pretty notable list considering the Pre-season basically hasn't started yet:

Michael Crabtree- Achilles- Might return in 2013

Percy Harvin- Hip- Might return in 2013

Jonas Mouton- ACL- OUT

Armonn Binns- ACL- OUT

Denario Alexander- ACL- OUT

Arrelious Benn- ACL- OUT

Bryan Bulaga- ACL- OUT

Jeremy Maclin- ACL- OUT

Dennis Pitta- Hip- OUT

Joe Morgan- ACL OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Sanchez remains on the PUP list with a broken ego. However, he will remain the starter until Revis picks him off three times to start the season.

A.J. Green went down hard on a long-ball drill. Stayed down for a few minutes but walked off under own power. Just headed inside to be attended by trainers. (All according to Kevin Goheens tweet @FSOhio_KGoheen)

Not likely an injury I know, so sorry if this is off-topic...

Mann said:
A.J. Green went down hard on a long-ball drill. Stayed down for a few minutes but walked off under own power. Just headed inside to be attended by trainers. (All according to Kevin Goheens tweet @FSOhio_KGoheen)

Any more on this?

First tweets said he grabbed he knee when he went down.

Probably a scare more than anything...at least hopefully...but just wondering if anyone has heard anything more.

PatsFanCT said:
Mark Sanchez remains on the PUP list with a broken ego. However, he will remain the starter until Revis picks him off three times to start the season.
This is probably exactly what will happen. Good call.

Mann said:

Any more on this?

First tweets said he grabbed he knee when he went down.

Probably a scare more than anything...at least hopefully...but just wondering if anyone has heard anything more.
This link shows a picture.......http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2013/07/25/a-j-green-limps-off-field/

Redskins LB Keenan Robsinon out for the season with another shoulder injury.

eta - a torn pec; different shoulder than last time.

(KFFL)Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis thinks WR A.J. Green (knee) is fine after an injury scare during training camp Thursday, July 25. Green was on the ground for three minutes before getting up and walking off under his own power.
I am surprised this isn't being talked about a lot today. Until they do a MRI, I would be very interested in this if I were an AJ Green owner.

Jeremy Maclin was carted off the practice field with a potentially serious right leg injury Saturday.

Maclin was "writhing in pain" on the field, trainers were looking at his "lower right leg or ankle," and both coach Chip Kelly and GM Howie Roseman ran over to survey the scene. The fifth-year receiver was unable to put any weight on his leg before being shuttled off on a cart with a towel draped over his face. None of this information paints a pretty picture. Stay tuned for an update.

Source: Geoff Mosher on Twitter Jul 27 - 1:37 PM

Rotoworld

Jeremy Maclin was carted off the practice field with a potentially serious right leg injury Saturday.

Maclin was "writhing in pain" on the field, trainers were looking at his "lower right leg or ankle," and both coach Chip Kelly and GM Howie Roseman ran over to survey the scene. The fifth-year receiver was unable to put any weight on his leg before being shuttled off on a cart with a towel draped over his face. None of this information paints a pretty picture. Stay tuned for an update.

Source: Geoff Mosher on Twitter Jul 27 - 1:37 PM

Rotoworld
Sucks if he's really hurt. Going into the last year of his deal iirc.

What is this about a Browns player getting carted off the field, reporters were told not to tell anybody who it was till the family found out? Taken out in an ambulance apparently. Unless this is some stupid twitter rumor or something.

Somewhere out there is a once good dynasty team that's lost its top four WRs and top two TEs ...

Percy Harvin

Michael Crabtree

Jeremy Maclin

Denario Alexander

Aaron Hernandez

Dennis Pitta

Users who are viewing this thread