What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 "How did I do" Thread (4 Viewers)

First FPC draft this year. Drafting from 3rd position.

Brady (11), Kaepernick (14)

AP (1), DeMarco Murray (3), Morris (5), Ryan Mathews (7), McKinnon (12), James White (16)

Cobb (2), Marshall (4), Landry (6), Fitz (8), Marvin Jones (13), DGB (15), Huff (20)

Witten (9), Eifert (10), Richard Rodgers (17)

NYJ (18)

Vinatieri (19)

From the 7 hole tonight:

Wilson (7), Tannehill (13)

L. Miller (3), Alf (5), Duke Johnson (10), Starks (12), M. Jones (14), McKinnon (16), C. Michael (18),

Dez (1), AJG (2), V-Jax (6), Decker (9), Britt (15)

Olsen (4), Witten (8), Gates (11), N. Paul (19)

Miami D (17)

Sturgis (20)

Lacking quality depth at RB, but have some high upside fliers and generally like the squad.

QB value is crazy this year, felt I had to pull the trigger on Wilson in the 7th but could have gotten Cam in 11th and Rivers/Stafford were also there at my pick in 13th.

First FPC draft this year. Drafting from 3rd position.

Brady (11), Kaepernick (14)

AP (1), DeMarco Murray (3), Morris (5), Ryan Mathews (7), McKinnon (12), James White (16)

Cobb (2), Marshall (4), Landry (6), Fitz (8), Marvin Jones (13), DGB (15), Huff (20)

Witten (9), Eifert (10), Richard Rodgers (17)

NYJ (18)

Vinatieri (19)
Really good club. Great job sniping value on Demarco at 3.03, Landry at 6.10, Witten at 9.03. Nicely done..

From the 7 hole tonight:

L. Miller (3), Alf (5), Duke Johnson (10), Starks (12), M. Jones (14), McKinnon (16), C. Michael (18),

Miami D (17)

Sturgis (20)

Lacking quality depth at RB, but have some high upside fliers and generally like the squad.

QB value is crazy this year, felt I had to pull the trigger on Wilson in the 7th but could have gotten Cam in 11th and Rivers/Stafford were also there at my pick in 13th.
Wish I was in one of those, my last one 10 qbs went before my 10.5 pick(4 more by end of the round) and 4 teams had already had their 2nd

From the 7 hole tonight:

Miami D (17)

Sturgis (20)

Wish I was in one of those, my last one 10 qbs went before my 10.5 pick(4 more by end of the round) and 4 teams had already had their 2nd
Part of the gamble on waiting on QB, sometimes the other teams blink first and a big run happens, or teams look at the board and decide to play dual QBs if they don't like the other values. Point being if you wait, you can't always mentally guarantee at 'worst' the 12th/13th QB for your squad.

From the 7 hole tonight:

Miami D (17)

Sturgis (20)

Yeah, there seems to be some crazy variation.

In each of my 2, only 11 QBs off the board by end of 10th instead of 14. 14th QB came off board in 12th in one and 13th in the other.

What surprised me more is where 3rd/4th QB went. 4th round/5th round in one and 6th round/7th round in the other.

Man nothing went right with tonight's draft.... Got stuck and couldn't find a groove.. I will have to do some work on this team I think.

Romo, Dalton

CJ Anderson, J. Hill, CJ Spiller, J. Randle, I. Crowell, T. Cadet

M. Bryant, A. Robinson, C. Johnson, J. Brown, K. White, M. Jones, D. Green Beckham

A. Gates, V. Davis, R. Housler

Green Bay, Carpenter

RBs will have to carry me and find 2 WRs to start every week without picking the wrong ones...

Blast away

Man nothing went right with tonight's draft.... Got stuck and couldn't find a groove.. I will have to do some work on this team I think.

Romo, Dalton

M. Bryant, A. Robinson, C. Johnson, J. Brown, K. White, M. Jones, D. Green Beckham

Green Bay, Carpenter

RBs will have to carry me and find 2 WRs to start every week without picking the wrong ones...

Blast away
Just curious, if this was drafting from #12 spot? Mostly upside RBs and the WRs are not bad and definitely serviceable with potential upside. TEs might need a bit of work.

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
This looks like a draft on the corner spot gone wrong.

Yikes.

Drafted from the corner spot last night. Don't like this team a lot. Thoughts?

P.Manning, C.Palmer

M.Lynch, M.Forte, F.Gore, A.Abdullah, D.Herron, J.Thompson

A.Johnson, A.Robinson, J.Brown, D.Adams, S.Johnson, D.Funchess, J.Huff

ASJ, A.Gates, R.Rodgers

Minnesota, Shuisham

P.Manning, C.Palmer

ASJ, A.Gates, R.Rodgers

Minnesota, Shuisham
Are Benjamin/Matthews not lasting till the 3-4 elbow anymore? Makes me feel good getting them there earlier on..

This team looks sort of close to Coots above. Although you have advantages with Gore/AJ/Manning over Spiller/Bryant/Romo IMO. Not bad but youll need some of that Lady Luck to contend.

Last edited by a moderator:

P.Manning, C.Palmer

ASJ, A.Gates, R.Rodgers

Minnesota, Shuisham
Are Benjamin/Matthews not lasting till the 3-4 elbow anymore? Makes me feel good getting them there earlier on..

This team looks sort of close to Coots above. Although you have advantages with Gore/AJ/Manning over Spiller/Bryant/Romo IMO. Not bad but youll need some of that Lady Luck to contend.
Totally agreed! I almost went four consecutive RBs....slightly older team, will need some aggressive roster management!

7-hole...started off with 4 consecutive RBs

QB - Newton, Bridgewater

RB - Lacy, Lynch, Miller, Morris, Denard

WR - Maclin, Wallace, C Johnson, Colston, Stills, Quick, Britt, Jennings

TE - Reed, Paul, Green

Drafted from the 6 hole. Seems to be a lot of drafters tonight.

QB- Romo (10), Palmer (16)

RB- Murray (2), Stewart (5)- maybe a little early, Ivory (7), Bush (11), Dunbar (12), Starks (14), Artis-Payne (17)

WR- Bryant (1), Evans (3), Benjamin (4), Robinson (6), Quick (13), Aiken (15)

TE- ASJ (8), Daniels (9), Walford (18)

K- Hauschka

D- Carolina (play JAX week 1)

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
We were in this draft - 7-hole right before you. Your club is fine. Clearly you prefer more elite WRs, but you have some good upside with that corps and things will shake themselves out. The liability is really at TE more than anything. Thanks for not sniping Edelman or Fitzgerald from us, btw :)

For what it's worth, this was our club:

Wilson (7), E Manning (13)

J Charles (1), Morris (5), Vereen (6), K Davis (11), Andre Williams (15), Matt Jones (16)

R Cobb (2), Edelman (4), Fitzgerald (8), Lafell (9), Colston (10), D Parker (14), Huff (17)

Kelce (3), D Allen (12), Paul (19)

KC, Vinatieri

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
This looks like a draft on the corner spot gone wrong.

Yikes.
I was in the middle and wanted to start with a RB because a lot of my teams were looking the exact same...

I thought there would be some receivers left when it came back to me in the 4th but they were all gone except Eddleman and I'm not sold on him.

Randle was the home run pick, didn't have him on one team until this one. If he gives me good value I will never have to worry about the flex position and with those receivers I just need to start the right one...

Its definitely a boom or bust team I think...

P.Manning, C.Palmer

ASJ, A.Gates, R.Rodgers

Minnesota, Shuisham

I disagree here completely.... I have spiller ranked well ahead of Gore, hence why I took him before Gore went.. He has edge with Andre. QBs are a push, I don't see Manning doing much more than Romo and actually Romo could easily outperform Manning this year.. Not to mention that Crowell as a 5th RB is awesome...

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
We were in this draft - 7-hole right before you. Your club is fine. Clearly you prefer more elite WRs, but you have some good upside with that corps and things will shake themselves out. The liability is really at TE more than anything. Thanks for not sniping Edelman or Fitzgerald from us, btw :)

J Charles (1), Morris (5), Vereen (6), K Davis (11), Andre Williams (15), Matt Jones (16)

R Cobb (2), Edelman (4), Fitzgerald (8), Lafell (9), Colston (10), D Parker (14), Huff (17)

KC, Vinatieri
You snagged Kelce from me, that is who I was targeting...

Funny thing is I like the TEs.. I love that I keep getting Vernon on the cheap.. That defense is going to be bad and SF will have to score a lot just to stay in games. I think he could be a great value at years end..

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away

KC, Vinatieri

Funny thing is I like the TEs.. I love that I keep getting Vernon on the cheap.. That defense is going to be bad and SF will have to score a lot just to stay in games. I think he could be a great value at years end..
So u started out being concerned, and now it appears you love it lol.

And U have Spiller way ahead of Gore?? Yea I don't see that. Spiller is getting over drafted IMO. He hasn't done it in 3 yrs and has been far from durable. He's getting drafted at his ceiling. Not a chance he's seeing that workload from 2012 (rushing). Gore has just as high a ceiling and a way higher floor.

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away

KC, Vinatieri

And U have Spiller way ahead of Gore?? Yea I don't see that. Spiller is getting over drafted IMO. He hasn't done it in 3 yrs and has been far from durable. He's getting drafted at his ceiling. Not a chance he's seeing that workload from 2012 (rushing). Gore has just as high a ceiling and a way higher floor.
Definitely don't love it but just didn't agree with your assessment is all...

I guess we will have to wait and see on Spiller and Gore.. I have been wrong before but I truly believe Spiller could be a top 7 RB this year.. I love Gore and his situation but I don't trust his legs anymore.. I have still drafted him and will continue to do so if he is available for me in the right spot..

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
You shouldn't have drafted Randle when you already took 3 RBs. Spiller is great for your Flex. TE you waited too long, you should have taken Cameron, Delanie Walker, Eifert types at the worst. Something seems off, as you got Bryant, Robinson. Focus on maximizing your starting unit before going for extra depth. I don't like Romo too much as a QB.

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
You shouldn't have drafted Randle when you already took 3 RBs. Spiller is great for your Flex. TE you waited too long, you should have taken Cameron, Delanie Walker, Eifert types at the worst. Something seems off, as you got Bryant, Robinson. Focus on maximizing your starting unit before going for extra depth. I don't like Romo too much as a QB.
Not knowing specifically who was available, I'll disagree on the Randle and TE takes. When you can start 4 RBs and inevitable injuries - shouldn't be deterred from taking 4th RB there. You probably get a better point scorer at WR/TE there but this will also be true for the rest of the draft. Randle in the 4th is also lower than he normally goes, of course he could bust hard - but 4th round draft position already bakes this in; would be 1st/2nd lock if we knew he was Dallas bell-cow for as long as he is healthy. TE looks serviceable given presumed lack of draft capital invested. Given lack of early round WRs, he needed to hit that hard in mid-rounds.

Inferring from someone else's post above, it looks like you had the 8 spot? I might question taking Hill at 17 overall, as I have 16 guys that are clearly above him. Then I think Cobb would be a serious consideration for me if those 16 guys are gone. But your track record is obviously better than mine in championship round success. And it does seem like numerous champions have this early round RB model where they hit on later WRs.

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
Coots has finished very high in this tournament fwiw. Who are you?

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
I am a professional player, and what are you trying to say. I gave my analysis on this team that he did not like. I know the 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex format, so that is why I said that about Randle. It is obvious Coots is going for the win the tournament strategy.

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
I'm interested in productive discussion and I am interested in other people's opinions so long as they are presented in an honest and respectful manner.

Appeal to authority arguments don't lead to productive discussion in my historical experience. If you disagree with other's viewpoints, I would be interested in the warrants of why you disagree rather than posting that you don't care about their take. If you truly don't care, you would just ignore them. Calling someone out in this manner can only be to score "internet cred points".

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away

KC, Vinatieri

If Spiller was available, I would have taken him ahead of Gore. If Spiller can catch 70 passes, he easily tops 200 points in PPR. I don't know what others think but I don't like playing thinking too much about injuries. Murray didn't get injured at all last year and ended up being a difference maker. Spiller and Gore both can get injured, for that matter anybody else....

ImTheScientist said:
Fantasysports1 said:
Coots said:

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
This is hilarious.

ImTheScientist said:
Fantasysports1 said:
Coots said:

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
This is hilarious.
WOW....

Its all good guys, I never said I didn't like your analysis though Fantasy Sports.. Its ok that we can all disagree on players and teams..

#### the teams I like the most of mine are usually the ones that do the worst and vice versa...

I think everyone got upset because of the way you said that I should construct my team... I like how I build my teams and it works for me.. If others build theirs differently than that is fine. After close to 400K profit in the past 6 years though I think I will stick to my own strategy though...

No hard feelings from me and I'm sure I will see you in a draft soon.

Coots

Fantasysports1 said:
ImTheScientist said:
Fantasysports1 said:
Coots said:

Romo, Dalton

Green Bay, Carpenter

Blast away
I am a professional player, and what are you trying to say. I gave my analysis on this team that he did not like. I know the 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex format, so that is why I said that about Randle. It is obvious Coots is going for the win the tournament strategy.
...and that format applies to this thread, this tournament, and to your analysis, how exactly? Since there are 2 flex spots in this format?

From the 9 hole

QB: Brees (7), Cutler (16)

RB: Hyde (5), Sankey (8), Matthews (9), Sims (10), Herron (11), Ball (13), James White (17), Rice (18)

WR: Dez (1), AJ Green (2), Benjamin (3), Matthews (4), Harvin (15)

TE: Julius Thomas (6), Vernon D (12), Virgil Green (14)

K: Bryant (19)

Def: Clev (20)

Hey Guys

First draft - last week on Aug 6th. Picking from the 10 slot. Didn't really prepare but battled through. What do you think?

Drew Brees (8) Colin Kaepernick (14)

Lamar Miller (3) Latavius Murray (4) Bishop Sankey (9) David Cobb (10)
James Starks (15) Denard Robinson (17)

Demaryius Thomas (1) Golden Tate (5) Sammy Watkins (6) Marques Colston (11)
Terrance Williams (12) Doug Baldwin (13) Greg Jennings (16) Cecil Shorts (18)

Jimmy Graham (2) Delanie Walker (7)

Randy Bullock (19)

CIN Team Defense (20)
Planning on doing the rest of my drafts closer to week 1.

From the 8 hole.... I love this team

Qb:Wilson (6)

Rb: Hill (2), Stewart (5), Bernard (7), Freeman (10), Mathews (11)

Wr: Beckham (1), cooks (3), Andre Johnson (4), Wallace (8), Steve smith (9), green-beckahm (15), dorrsett(16), paterson(20)

Te: Davis (12), reed (13), green (14)

K: bailey (19)

Df: panthers (17) , Green Bay (18)

Wr: Beckham (1), cooks (3), Andre Johnson (4), Wallace (8), Steve smith (9), green-beckahm (15), dorrsett(16), paterson(20)

A little early on QB, but get it given preferences.

I don't particularly like Hill at #17, but think Coots went the same route with a squad.

Freeman in 10th is pretty good value, Mathews in the 11th is by far the lowest I have seen him go. Think the Hill/Bernard duo slightly limits your upside, but Gio in the 7th is probably low enough to justify taking him.

Not a fan of the 2 Min WRs you took, but WR looks good.

Given you waited to round 12 to take 1, have to love that trio of TEs.

Solid squad and could be dangerous with a little bit of luck.

From the 9 hole

RB: Hyde (5), Sankey (8), Matthews (9), Sims (10), Herron (11), Ball (13), James White (17), Rice (18)

Very interesting zero-RB squad. Mathews/Herron/Ball are some high-upside plays.

Not a fan of Julius at that price point, but VD is likely good value.

Big if, but if you get the right starter RB injuries, this is a killer squad.

From the 9 hole

This is a strategy I've considered, love the guts it takes to do it. If you strike RB gold will be a tough squad, but if not oof. I'm sure you know this obviously.

cdubz said:
ImTheScientist said:

I don't particularly like Hill at #17, but think Coots went the same route with a squad.

Freeman in 10th is pretty good value, Mathews in the 11th is by far the lowest I have seen him go. Think the Hill/Bernard duo slightly limits your upside, but Gio in the 7th is probably low enough to justify taking him.

no luck needed with all the skill on my squad.

I had a choice between Hill, Anderson, and Murray.... I like Hill best.

Bonfire said:
Da Gildz said:
From the 9 hole

This is a strategy I've considered, love the guts it takes to do it. If you strike RB gold will be a tough squad, but if not oof. I'm sure you know this obviously.
Yea I had full intentions on taking a RB in rd 4. I just couldn't pass on Matthews there. Really love him this year and contemplated taking him over Benjamin at 3.9. So when I saw him make it back to me, I was all over it.

The draft then spun me in all different directions.

If I can get even ~ 20 ppg from my backfield, this squad will contend. If i hit on one of those handcuffs, the potential here is massive.

Thx for the feedback

From the #1 spot.

QB: Luck (2) Mariota (19)

RB: AP (1), Hyde (5), Blount (7), Bush (11), Sims (13), White (15), McKinnon (18)

WR: Jeffery (3) A.Johnson (4), Charles Johnson (6), Funchess (12) DGB (14)

TE: Rudolph (8), Eifert (9) Donnell (10)

K: Zuerlein (20)

Def: Mia (16)

Bonfire said:
Da Gildz said:
From the 9 hole

Yea I had full intentions on taking a RB in rd 4. I just couldn't pass on Matthews there. Really love him this year and contemplated taking him over Benjamin at 3.9. So when I saw him make it back to me, I was all over it. The draft then spun me in all different directions.

If I can get even ~ 20 ppg from my backfield, this squad will contend. If i hit on one of those handcuffs, the potential here is massive.

Thx for the feedback
 Gotta say that I'm not a huge fan of this team. You need a lot to go right in order to compete IMO. You for sure cannot afford any injuries and need to be savy on the waiver wire.

Bonfire said:
Da Gildz said:
From the 9 hole

Yea I had full intentions on taking a RB in rd 4. I just couldn't pass on Matthews there. Really love him this year and contemplated taking him over Benjamin at 3.9. So when I saw him make it back to me, I was all over it. The draft then spun me in all different directions.

Thx for the feedback
 Gotta say that I'm not a huge fan of this team. You need a lot to go right in order to compete IMO. You for sure cannot afford any injuries and need to be savy on the waiver wire.

From the #1 spot.

QB: Luck (2) Mariota (19)

RB: AP (1), Hyde (5), Blount (7), Bush (11), Sims (13), White (15), McKinnon (18)

WR: Jeffery (3) A.Johnson (4), Charles Johnson (6), Funchess (12) DGB (14)

TE: Rudolph (8), Eifert (9) Donnell (10)

K: Zuerlein (20)

Def: Mia (16)
Overall pretty good. I would of picked some things differently but we all would.. Any team with Luck and AP has a chance..

cdubz said:
ImTheScientist said:

no luck needed with all the skill on my squad. I had a choice between Hill, Anderson, and Murray.... I like Hill best.
I'm high on Hill as well although I have CJ ranked higher than him.. Nice Squad

Bonfire said:
Da Gildz said:
From the 9 hole

Thx for the feedback
Alot to go right? Lol. Come on coots. I need to find production from my RB2 spot. That's assuming Sankey isn't good which while its very possible, he could surprise this yr or at least be a serviceable option. Cobb has done nothing to impress anyone apparently while Sankey has had a terrific camp. Don't love Hyde but I think he can average 10-12+ ppg , not exactly lofty expectations. The 4 WR's /Brees/JT should average 100+ on their own on a weekly basis. And if you're in the injury predicting business, gotta think 1 of Gore/CJ/Murray miss a few games here or there. Law of averages. Then I have a top-15 back plugged in for those weeks. I also think Vernon/Green could be flex options for bye weeks.

For a tournament like this, I'll take my chances.

Bonfire said:
Da Gildz said:
From the 9 hole

Yea I had full intentions on taking a RB in rd 4. I just couldn't pass on Matthews there. Really love him this year and contemplated taking him over Benjamin at 3.9. So when I saw him make it back to me, I was all over it.The draft then spun me in all different directions.

Thx for the feedback
Alot to go right? Lol. Come on coots. I need to find production from my RB2 spot. That's assuming Sankey isn't good which while its very possible, he could surprise this yr or at least be a serviceable option. Cobb has done nothing to impress anyone apparently while Sankey has had a terrific camp. Don't love Hyde but I think he can average 10-12+ ppg , not exactly lofty expectations. The 4 WR's /Brees/JT should average 100+ on their own on a weekly basis. And if you're in the injury predicting business, gotta think 1 of Gore/CJ/Murray miss a few games here or there. Law of averages. Then I have a top-15 back plugged in for those weeks.I also think Vernon/Green could be flex options for bye weeks.

I feel like you could have got Benjamin round 4. I think I would like your team better if you had gone RB round 3/Benjamin 4. I also dont like Thomas at all. Brees does nothing for me.

cdubz said:
ImTheScientist said:

I don't think 6th is too early for Wilson. I took him late 5th but my 7th round pick close to pick 80. If you want to go conservative on QB, you take a top 5-6 QB in the first 6 rounds. In NFFC, if you wait to the 7th round, you probably won't be able to get Ben R and Newton is no lock to be there when you pick in the 7th.

I am willing to wait on QB but not too long. Same for TE.

Hey,

Just wondering if I missed some forum etiquette as I noticed my team got skipped over?

Anyhow any comments would be interesting and helpful. Learning lots from reading analysis of other posted squads here. Thanks!

Hey,

Just wondering if I missed some forum etiquette as I noticed my team got skipped over?

Anyhow any comments would be interesting and helpful. Learning lots from reading analysis of other posted squads here. Thanks!
You didn't do anything wrong, just random which teams get talked about for different issues. An A-typical draft will usually get response, or a particularly good/bad team will, or just when people happen by the forum and how they're feeling at the time.

Bonfire said:
Da Gildz said:
From the 9 hole

Yea I had full intentions on taking a RB in rd 4. I just couldn't pass on Matthews there. Really love him this year and contemplated taking him over Benjamin at 3.9. So when I saw him make it back to me, I was all over it.The draft then spun me in all different directions.

Thx for the feedback
Alot to go right? Lol. Come on coots. I need to find production from my RB2 spot. That's assuming Sankey isn't good which while its very possible, he could surprise this yr or at least be a serviceable option. Cobb has done nothing to impress anyone apparently while Sankey has had a terrific camp. Don't love Hyde but I think he can average 10-12+ ppg , not exactly lofty expectations. The 4 WR's /Brees/JT should average 100+ on their own on a weekly basis. And if you're in the injury predicting business, gotta think 1 of Gore/CJ/Murray miss a few games here or there. Law of averages. Then I have a top-15 back plugged in for those weeks.I also think Vernon/Green could be flex options for bye weeks.

The problem is I don't like any of your RBs.... I like Benjamin and Mathews but not enough to count on for big numbers every week... I just really think that you will struggle with this team unless you find a RB in free agency...

We will have to wait and see is all...

dan7373 said:
Hey Guys

First draft - last week on Aug 6th. Picking from the 10 slot. Didn't really prepare but battled through. What do you think?

Randy Bullock (19)

CIN Team Defense (20)
Hey Dan sorry you felt left out..

I like the team but its a ho hum team... Not great and not bad but somewhere in between...

It just doesn't scream upside is all.. I think that you will be competitive every week though.

Good Luck

dan7373 said:
Hey Guys

Randy Bullock (19)

CIN Team Defense (20)
Hey Dan sorry you felt left out..

I like the team but its a ho hum team... Not great and not bad but somewhere in between...

It just doesn't scream upside is all.. I think that you will be competitive every week though.

Good Luck
Haha. Thanks guys. No need to apologize.

Just new to the forum and thought maybe there was a preferred format for posting or something. Hope I didn't sound too whiny there. Now screw you guys! I'm going home!

But seriously, I agree. I think this team needs huge seasons from Miller and Murray and big nights from Watkins and Williams maybe. I actually really like Williams for a breakout year. Doesn't seem to have any pre-season buzz though. I just like 3rd year on a Dallas team that will throw more and have Dez drawing a lot of two defender downs.

Users who are viewing this thread