What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 "How did I do" Thread (1 Viewer)

Peeps Inc. said:
from the 7 hole, take your zero rb strategy and stick it baby you stick it

Rodgers(3) Flacco, Winston

Lacy(1) Hill(2) Crowell(11) A. Wiilliams, CJ?k, Dunbar

Sanders(4) Edelman (5) Downtown John Brown (6) Martavis Bryant(7) Wheaton(8) R. White (10)

Gates (9) J Thomas (12) Watson (14)

STL D

Gostkowski
I like this one overall. Your WRs are your biggest strength, thay have a lot of upside and should be solid, assuming Edelman is healthy (so annoying that you can't find anything out from the Patriots on injuries). Starting RBs are solid, I personally don't like your bench and would try to build some depth there through the waiver wire early if possible. Picking Rodgers in the 3rd cost you on the RB depth but you should have an advantage there over most teams. TEs should be interesting since early in the year you will almost definitely be at a disadvantage. If you can overcome that in the first few weeks then I think your team will do well.

How's this one stack up from the 11 pick? Just missed Kelce or Luck (instead of Gore), and Foster (instead of Agholor). If I knew Gore was going to be there at 3.11, I would have went WR/RB instead of RB/RB at 1-2 turn.

WRs are weak link, obviously. There should be some big weeks amongst them, but it's going to take a heck of a coaching job to determine when. I'll probably only play 2 to start, though, as RBs & TEs seem flexible.

Rodgers (4)

CJAnderson (1), Forsett (2),Gore (3), Mathews (8), Oliver (17), Michael (20)

Agholor (5), Wheaton (7), S. Johnson (9), Cruz (12), Hurns (13), Dorsett (14), Lockett (16)

Witten (6), Daniels (10), Fleener (11)

Vinatieri (18)

HOU (15), NE (19)

How's this one stack up from the 11 pick? Just missed Kelce or Luck (instead of Gore), and Foster (instead of Agholor). If I knew Gore was going to be there at 3.11, I would have went WR/RB instead of RB/RB at 1-2 turn.

WRs are weak link, obviously. There should be some big weeks amongst them, but it's going to take a heck of a coaching job to determine when. I'll probably only play 2 to start, though, as RBs & TEs seem flexible.

Rodgers (4)

CJAnderson (1), Forsett (2),Gore (3), Mathews (8), Oliver (17), Michael (20)

Agholor (5), Wheaton (7), S. Johnson (9), Cruz (12), Hurns (13), Dorsett (14), Lockett (16)

Witten (6), Daniels (10), Fleener (11)

Vinatieri (18)

HOU (15), NE (19)
I drafted at 10 right in front of you. You got me on Witten in the 6th, and Daniels in the 10th. I was hoping both would come back to me. I liked your draft, and felt like we were working off similar draft boards because four times directly after my pick, you took the guy I was debating taking (Agholor, CJ, Hurns, and Stevie)

I do like your team, but see some minor issues. Wheaton may not be a great play week to week after Bryant returns, and with that, you might need to find a 2nd flex on the waiver wire, at least to cover bye weeks. Incidentally, we play week 8, so neither of us have bye issues that week. Good luck to you. I will post mine for kicks.

Roethlisberger (8), Cutler (16)

Lacy(1), Forte(2), Foster(5), Sproles(9), Helu(11), Damien Williams(17)

K.Allen(3), Sanders(4), VJax(6), Decker(7), LaFell(13), MarvJones(14)

Clay(10), Donnell(12), Watson(15), Lewis(20)

McManus(18)

Cincy(19)

Clearly TE will be an exercise in "pleasejustputup15pointsthisweek", but I think I am strong enough everywhere else that should help offset that.

I like this team. Ebron sucks and 1or 2 of your last wrs should probably be higher upside risks, but those are minorIissues. Nice job.

I wish I had the 4. 90% of my drafts are picks 10+ (non ffpc but similar) and I hate it. Big dropoff in talent mid rnd 3 in my opinion.

Here's my biggest boom or bust team: below is my week 5 starting lineup.

Bradford or Eli

Foster lat Murray and gore

Beckham megaton martavis bryant or Allen Robinson

Rudolph

Buf and St. Louis d

8 spot, final chapter

Brees(8) Cutler

Hill(2) Ingram(4) list of a 1,000 jamooks (Helu, A.Williams, Oliver, Chris Johnson, Dunbar, West)

Dez(1) Evans(3) ARob(5) John Brown (6) Djax(7) Tyler Lockett(12)

Miller(9) Gates(10)

Parkey

Rams

First FFPC draft:

Forte

Murray

Rodgers

Andre Johnson

Sammy watkins

Desean Jackson

Rashad Jennings

Mike Wallace

Victor Cruz

Stephen gostkowski

Buffalo D

Josh hill

Doug Baldwin

Michael Crabtree

Percy harvin

Denard robinson

Chris Polk

Cole Beasley

Chris Matthews

Jarryd Hayne

Final team from 4

Brady,Cutler,Tyrod Taylor

AP,Shady,Gore,Karlos Williams

Edelman,Robinson,Wallace,Funchess,Cruz,Colemen,Wilson

VDavis,Reed,Fleener,LGreen

Parkey

Vikings

Final team from 4

Brady,Cutler,Tyrod Taylor

AP,Shady,Gore,Karlos Williams

Edelman,Robinson,Wallace,Funchess,Cruz,Colemen,Wilson

VDavis,Reed,Fleener,LGreen

Parkey

Vikings
DEcent team could be great if Edelman and Robinson step up -- suprised I am seeing AP NOT goinf 1 overall . I am sitting in the 2 hole - and start drafting in 10 minutes - I am a coin flip between AB and AP .

alrite so i lied, that's what gamblers do but this is the final chapter

Brees(9) Flacco

Charles(1) Mccoy(3) Martin(5) Knile(12) Sims, Hayne

Edelman(4) John Brown(6) Martavis(7) Funchess(8) Lockett (11) Green Beckham, Harvin, Philly Brown

Graham(2) Gates(10)

Bailey

Eagles

Just completed my one and only this year, picking #4. Had to reach at times (RB's went heavy early) and drafting Gronk put me in a hole everywhere else. Need Foster to return soon. WR's are a bit weak.

QB - Romo (10), Rivers (13)

RB - L. Miller (2), Foster (4), Woodhead (7), Crowell (8), D. Lewis (16), K. Williams (19)

WR - Evans (3), A. Robinson (5), Charles Johnson (6), Royal (9), B. Coleman (12), Perriman (17)

TE - Gronkowski (1), R. Rodgers (11), Ebron (14)

K - Catanzaro (20)

D - Broncos (15), Panthers (18)

FRom the 2 hole

QB - Peyton Manning 7 7th round for a guy that could still easily be at least the #3 QB in FF football - loved the pick

RB - Adrian Peterson 1 - in the 2 hole it was him or AB -- AB went 1 so ....... The 2 game miss was too much to take Bell

RB - Shady McCoy 3 - The thrid rund for this guy is nice upside in PPR with a QB that should throw a ton of dump offs

WR - Keanan Allen 4 - Not the greatest WR1 but pretty solid considering my other slots

WR - DavAnte Adams 5 - incredible upside here could bust but has some crazy upside to boom

TE - JImmy Graham 2 - was shocked he fell to 2.11 in a TE bonus league had to snag him

Flex 1 - Tevin Coleman - in pencil 6 My sleeper of the draft - a little reach but knew he wouldn't last till round 7

Flex 2 - Larry Fitzgerald - in pencil 8 - have a hunch he break out of his 2 year slump - he is too talented and not "that" old yet

my current week1 starters above

Bench

WR Victor Cruz 9

WR Marquez Colston 11

TE Josh Hill 12

WR Michael Flyod 10

WR Brandon LaFell 13

RB Terrance West 14

WR Marquezz Wilson 15

QB Cam Newton 16

RB Monte Ball 18

RB Jerrick Mkinnon 17

Think I got noce depth at WR and Josh Hill could be a real gem .......... granted my RB depth isn't quite there as I went BPA round 6 thru 15 but with any luck my 2 starters hold up.

All in all I think I got a solid team but maybe thats just becasue I drafted it LOL .... My biggest issue I think is knowing what WR's to play in my flex hopefully Coleman pans out to eliminate that.

thoughts?

Just completed my one and only this year, picking #4. Had to reach at times (RB's went heavy early) and drafting Gronk put me in a hole everywhere else. Need Foster to return soon. WR's are a bit weak.

RB - L. Miller (2), Foster (4), Woodhead (7), Crowell (8), D. Lewis (16), K. Williams (19)

WR - Evans (3), A. Robinson (5), Charles Johnson (6), Royal (9), B. Coleman (12), Perriman (17)

K - Catanzaro (20)

QB is good

RB is shaky but decent depth as Woody and Crowell should be playable

WR is pretty shaky - Evans is nice but having to rely on the other might be tough

TE Gronk is a monster -- if he stays healthy he might be able to save you a little with the WRs

I think Foster being ready early is the key to you making top 4

alrite so i lied, that's what gamblers do but this is the final chapter

Brees(9) Flacco

Charles(1) Mccoy(3) Martin(5) Knile(12) Sims, Hayne

Edelman(4) John Brown(6) Martavis(7) Funchess(8) Lockett (11) Green Beckham, Harvin, Philly Brown

Graham(2) Gates(10)

Bailey

Eagles
decent team -- pretty solid all the way around except maybe WR should contend

FRom the 2 hole

QB - Peyton Manning 7 7th round for a guy that could still easily be at least the #3 QB in FF football - loved the pick

RB - Adrian Peterson 1 - in the 2 hole it was him or AB -- AB went 1 so ....... The 2 game miss was too much to take Bell

RB - Shady McCoy 3 - The thrid rund for this guy is nice upside in PPR with a QB that should throw a ton of dump offs

WR - Keanan Allen 4 - Not the greatest WR1 but pretty solid considering my other slots

WR - DavAnte Adams 5 - incredible upside here could bust but has some crazy upside to boom

TE - JImmy Graham 2 - was shocked he fell to 2.11 in a TE bonus league had to snag him

Flex 1 - Tevin Coleman - in pencil 6 My sleeper of the draft - a little reach but knew he wouldn't last till round 7

Flex 2 - Larry Fitzgerald - in pencil 8 - have a hunch he break out of his 2 year slump - he is too talented and not "that" old yet

Bench

WR Victor Cruz 9

WR Marquez Colston 11

TE Josh Hill 12

WR Michael Flyod 10

WR Brandon LaFell 13

RB Terrance West 14

WR Marquezz Wilson 15

QB Cam Newton 16

RB Monte Ball 18

RB Jerrick Mkinnon 17

Think I got noce depth at WR and Josh Hill could be a real gem .......... granted my RB depth isn't quite there as I went BPA round 6 thru 15 but with any luck my 2 starters hold up.

All in all I think I got a solid team but maybe thats just becasue I drafted it LOL .... My biggest issue I think is knowing what WR's to play in my flex hopefully Coleman pans out to eliminate that.

thoughts?
Overall its a good team... I don't think Jimmy is a gift where you got him, I actually think he will be a disappointment this year...

Also just so you know I drafted Coleman in the 10 in my last couple of drafts...

K - Catanzaro (20)

QB is good

RB is shaky but decent depth as Woody and Crowell should be playable

WR is pretty shaky - Evans is nice but having to rely on the other might be tough

TE Gronk is a monster -- if he stays healthy he might be able to save you a little with the WRs

I think Foster being ready early is the key to you making top 4
This team has a lot of upside but your first 4 weeks without having 2 of your top 7 picks will be your season.. If you can somehow survive for 4 weeks then you have a great shot..

Good Luck

FRom the 2 hole

Bench

WR Victor Cruz 9

WR Marquez Colston 11

TE Josh Hill 12

WR Michael Flyod 10

WR Brandon LaFell 13

RB Terrance West 14

WR Marquezz Wilson 15

QB Cam Newton 16

RB Monte Ball 18

RB Jerrick Mkinnon 17

thoughts?
I also didn't understand LaFell in the 13th, he is out a minimum of 7 weeks, that's 60% of season.. Just seems hard to hold onto a guy that we still don't know whats wrong with exactly. It will be hard to keep that bench spot occupied when you might of been able to grab someone else..

Gildz,

Haven't seen you post in awhile... Where you been???

I want you to explain your pickup in our leagues together and how much you spent to get him..

Just interested to hear your thoughts..

Coots

Gildz,

I want you to explain your pickup in our leagues together and how much you spent to get him..

Coots
Well u can see how much I spent lol. Pretty much spent that across the board. Read that day from a couple sources close to team Lewis is the favorite to win the 'Vereen' role. For some reason, he was getting zero love from fantasy circles. Liked him in Philly whenever he got his limited touches. Shifty playmaker, good hands, great camp. The only knock is his health really. Was actually hoping they cut White over Gray. But that's it really. 16% on a possible RB3 seems like a worthy gamble.

Oh and I like him as a sneaky flex week 1 vs Pitt.

Drafting from the #12 spot (again)....not my favorite team, I don't think I did well....thoughts?

Brady, Kaepernick

Lynch, Anderson, Gore, Hyde, Coleman, West

Adams, Robinson, Charles Johnson, Perriman, Dorsett, Marvin Jones, DGB

Daniels, Virgil Green, Maxx

Bengals

Catanzaro

FRom the 2 hole

Bench

WR Victor Cruz 9

WR Marquez Colston 11

TE Josh Hill 12

WR Michael Flyod 10

WR Brandon LaFell 13

RB Terrance West 14

WR Marquezz Wilson 15

QB Cam Newton 16

RB Monte Ball 18

RB Jerrick Mkinnon 17

thoughts?
I also didn't understand LaFell in the 13th, he is out a minimum of 7 weeks, that's 60% of season.. Just seems hard to hold onto a guy that we still don't know whats wrong with exactly. It will be hard to keep that bench spot occupied when you might of been able to grab someone else..
Had a brain meltdown while on the clock :(

Looking back there really isn't anywhere else I would have gone the first 6 rounds at least. The 2 hole is awful! I think My team comes down to my 2 RB's being healthy and my WR's being solid. I don't think I did bad considering what I was having to choose from.

As for Taking Graham at 2.11 - - my other options were Hilton, Hopkins, Cooks,Sanders, Jeffrey -- IMO Graham is the hands down #2 TE in an offense where he is the main recieving target and a solid QB. I almost snagged Jeffrey but the injury and the fact he is on an island this year where as before BMarsh took coverage away. Same with Shady at 3.2 there was no one else really to take .

IMO the best Place to draft this year is the 11 or 12 hole where you can take CJ and Megatron 2 players that could be #1 in their slots.

Drafting from the #12 spot (again)....not my favorite team, I don't think I did well....thoughts?

Brady, Kaepernick

Bengals

Catanzaro
Could be really good with nice upside. Great RB's Your WR might end up better than you think. OD at TE - Peyton loves the TE and it almost always has value wityh him - so If he stays the #1 TE in Denver a really nice late TE grab. I would not be bullish here but I wouldn't feel the team is doom to failure either

Gildz,

Coots
Well u can see how much I spent lol. Pretty much spent that across the board. Read that day from a couple sources close to team Lewis is the favorite to win the 'Vereen' role. For some reason, he was getting zero love from fantasy circles. Liked him in Philly whenever he got his limited touches. Shifty playmaker, good hands, great camp. The only knock is his health really. Was actually hoping they cut White over Gray. But that's it really. 16% on a possible RB3 seems like a worthy gamble.

Hmmm

I was the guy that came in second in both of our leagues.. Picked him up in most of mine for 51 dollars... Think it may be a good buy, I liked what I saw when I was watching him play and he got all the run with the first team... Problem is you never know with Coach B, he could get you 15 or 1.2... Worth the money I think...

This was my first FFPC draft and I'd like some feedback on my team, here it is from the 9 spot

QB-Aaron Rodgers
RB- Matt Forte, D. Murray, R. Jennings, D. Robinson, C. Polk, Jarryd Hayne
WR- Andre Johnson, S. Watkins, Desean Jackson, M. Wallace, V. Cruz, M. Crabtree, Doug Baldwin, Cole Beasley, Chris Matthews
Te- Josh Hill
DF- Buffalo
K- Gostkowski

This was my first FFPC draft and I'd like some feedback on my team, here it is from the 9 spot

QB-Aaron Rodgers
WR- Andre Johnson, S. Watkins, Desean Jackson, M. Wallace, V. Cruz, M. Crabtree, Doug Baldwin, Cole Beasley, Chris Matthews
Te- Josh Hill
DF- Buffalo
K- Gostkowski
I think in a TE premium league as this to only have one which is currently a backup isn't good.. I like the team but man you need to find something at TE to have a realistic chance..

Brady, Kaepernick

Bengals

Catanzaro
Could be really good with nice upside. Great RB's Your WR might end up better than you think. OD at TE - Peyton loves the TE and it almost always has value wityh him - so If he stays the #1 TE in Denver a really nice late TE grab. I would not be bullish here but I wouldn't feel the team is doom to failure either
Thanks for the comments. Funny things happen but yes, I am also not very bullish unless Perriman and Dorsett explode later in the season. Doing my last FBG this afternoon, still waiting for the draft to fill. Hopefully, I can end up with a mid round draft pick...

From the 4 hole today:

Peyton (8), Palmer (17)

L. Miller (2), Gore (3), Yeldon (7), D. Lewis (13), K. Robinson (14)

A. Brown (1), Marshall (4), Maclin (5), D. Jackson (6). Roddy (9), Dorsett (15), Moncrief (16)

Gates (10), Donnell (11), L. Green (12), Cumberland (20)

Bengals (19)

Tucker (20)

Generally like it, generally not trying to take Peyton/Yeldon/Roddy but couldn't pass up at their price tags. Was targeting Gore in the 3rd after the Herron news can't see Robinson or Ballard in the 3rd down role.

QB-Aaron Rodgers
Te- Josh Hill
DF- Buffalo
K- Gostkowski
2 obvious really nice starting backs and IMO still the #1 FF QB -- but thats as far as I like the team. Andre Johnson might end up as the 3rd best WR on the Colts and Watkins has an even worse passer throwing to him this year if that was possible. Josh Hill could be a sneaky pick. Your going to need 3 WR's really breaking good to make final 4 in your league. Not liking your chances.

From the 4 hole today:

Peyton (8), Palmer (17)

L. Miller (2), Gore (3), Yeldon (7), D. Lewis (13), K. Robinson (14)

A. Brown (1), Marshall (4), Maclin (5), D. Jackson (6). Roddy (9), Dorsett (15), Moncrief (16)

Gates (10), Donnell (11), L. Green (12), Cumberland (20)

Bengals (19)

Tucker (20)

Generally like it, generally not trying to take Peyton/Yeldon/Roddy but couldn't pass up at their price tags. Was targeting Gore in the 3rd after the Herron news can't see Robinson or Ballard in the 3rd down role.
AB in the 4 hole is solid. Your WR's look great at face value but honestly The situation Maclin and Marshall are in are giant downgrades form last year. Hard to think there wasn't somethng better than Miller in the 2nd ..... Gore even at his age could have some really crazy value if he stays upright. Don't love your RB's but they might be manageable . If Gore and Miller can finish strong ya got a shot at final 4.

My final FBG of the year. From the 6th hole. Bit risky team, but if I can hang around, I like the upside....thoughts?

Bradford, Tannehill

Peterson, Melvin Gordon, Gio, Tevin Coleman, Artis-Payne, Jonas Gray

AJ Green, Evans, Cooper, Funchess, Perriman, Dorsett, Kenny Stills

Eifert, Heath Miller, Gillmore

Tucker

Panthers

Here is one of mine..

Brady, Dalton

Anderson, Ellington, L. Murray, D. Martin, R. Hillman, T. Riddick

Julio, D. Jackson, N. Agholor, E. Decker, K. Wright, P. Harvin, Ty Montgomery

Kelce, Eifert

Bills, Green Bay, Carpenter

Here is one of mine..

Brady, Dalton

Kelce, Eifert

Wow Coots, was this a recent draft or done earlier?

Here is one of mine..

Brady, Dalton

Kelce, Eifert

About a month ago.. I am setting lineups right now... Very deep team that should be good.. Here is one I'm on right now, very similar.. TE is weaker but hopefully Hill breaks out..

Brady, E. Manning

Lynch, L. Murray, Spiller, Martin, J. Bell, C. Artis Payne

Julio, Andre, A. Robinson, A. Boldin, P. Harvin, Ty Montgomery

Watson, Hill, Fleener

Buffalo, GreenBay, Carpenter

Here is one of mine..

Brady, Dalton

Kelce, Eifert

About a month ago.. I am setting lineups right now... Very deep team that should be good.. Here is one I'm on right now, very similar.. TE is weaker but hopefully Hill breaks out..

Brady, E. Manning

Lynch, L. Murray, Spiller, Martin, J. Bell, C. Artis Payne

Julio, Andre, A. Robinson, A. Boldin, P. Harvin, Ty Montgomery

Watson, Hill, Fleener

Buffalo, GreenBay, Carpenter
As of today both teams look great. Figured they were drafted earlier. There's no way those players all last that long now to be drafted. Nice job man

Here's my last draft of the year....figured I get one of mine on this forum. It's a little different than I usually draft. Even though I think its well balanced, upside is limited to win it all. Thoughts?

QB: Brady, Winston

RB: Lynch, JStew, Martin, Joique, Artis-Payne

WR: Cobb, Edelman, Fitz, Roddy, Coleman, Perriman, Aiken, Beasley

TE: Kelce, Sefarian-Jenkins, Ebron

D: Philly

K: Scobee

From the 5 spot

QB- Luck

RB- Peterson, Spiller, Sims, D. Williams, J. Allen, J. Hayne

WR- Watkins, Wallace, V. Jackson, Royal, Cruz, T. Lockett, Stills, C. Matthews

TE- J. Graham, V. Davis

D- Texans

K- Parkey

Let me know what you think!

From the 5 spot

QB- Luck

RB- Peterson, Spiller, Sims, D. Williams, J. Allen, J. Hayne

WR- Watkins, Wallace, V. Jackson, Royal, Cruz, T. Lockett, Stills, C. Matthews

TE- J. Graham, V. Davis

D- Texans

K- Parkey

Let me know what you think!
also have bernard at RB

6th pick

Stafford (8) Dalton (16)

Charles (1), Gore (3), Gurley (4), Martin (5), Knile Davis (10), Chris Johnson (18), Andre Williams (19)

Cooks (2), D Jackson (6), Stevie Johnson (9), green-Beckham (11), shorts (12), LaFell (15), Josh Huff (17)

D Walker (7), Sepherian-Jenkins (13)

Prater (20)

Buff (14)

WR depth is a big concern.

Last edited by a moderator:
9-spot

Wilson, Bridgewater

Hill, Spiller, Coleman, McFadden, David Johnson

OBJ, Alshon, Cooper, Quick, DGB, Downtown Philly Brown

Reed, Hill, Ladarius Green, Richard Rogers

Bryant

GB

6th pick

Stafford (8) Dalton (16)

Charles (1), Gore (3), Gurley (4), Martin (5), Knile Davis (10), Chris Johnson (18), Andre Williams (19)

Cooks (2), D Jackson (6), Stevie Johnson (9), green-Beckham (11), shorts (12), LaFell (15), Josh Huff (17)

D Walker (7), Sepherian-Jenkins (13)

Prater (20)

Buff (14)

WR depth is a big concern.
I think it will be a struggle for you to compete... You will have to manage this team greatly over the course of 11 weeks to have a chance I think..

Good Luck

Decided to do one more from the 2

Rodgers,Carr

Hill,LMurray,Vereen,Crowell,AWilliams,Artis Payne

ABrown,Robinson,VJackson,James Jones,Coleman,Hartline

Daniels,VDavis,DAllen

McManus

Indy,Carolina

Gildz,

Coots

Hmmm

I was the guy that came in second in both of our leagues.. Picked him up in most of mine for 51 dollars... Think it may be a good buy, I liked what I saw when I was watching him play and he got all the run with the first team... Problem is you never know with Coach B, he could get you 15 or 1.2... Worth the money I think...
Haha, I really overspent on Lewis. $339.

My bench RB's aren't the studliest group. Lewis could fit in nicely as my RB3 on both squads. Or he could suck too.

The waiver RB's are pretty stinky. Figured I would have some competition for Lewis and could have had him for ~$100 both times.

Drafted from the 5 spot. Felt amazing... wasn't sniped once. I got every player I targeted in the first 10 rounds (that's never happened to me before). Of course, this means it's going to be a crappy team, but whatever! I felt like I had amazing value throughout the whole draft.

QB - (9) Ryan, (16) Dalton

RB - (2) Hill, (3) Miller, (5) Abdullah, (6) Yeldon, (14) Lewis, (15) Starks

WR - (1) Julio, (7) Decker, (8) Wright, (10) T. Williams, (12) Amendola, (18) Moncrief, (19) Strong

TE - (4) Bennett, (11) Heath

DEF - (17) ARZ

K - (20) Prater

1 - Julio

2 - Hill

3 - Miller

4 - Bennett

5 - Abdullah

6 - Yeldon

7 - Decker

8 - Wright

9 - Ryan

10 - T. Williams

11 - Heath

12 - Amendola

13 - R. Rodgers

14 - Lewis

15 - Starks

16 - Dalton

17 - ARZ

18 - Moncrief

19 - Strong

20 - Prater

Got in one more on a whim and it was an odd one. One guy grabbed 4 TEs in his first 8 picks. CJ and Hill went in the 1st round. Was shocked to get Dez and OBJ at 1.12 and 2.01....and then Evans fell to 3.12. But then I waited way too long for a QB and screwed the pooch on my backup TEs.....not to mention I'm screwed week 6. Oh well....at least the real games start tomorrow!

Rivers, Bridgewater

Martin, Ivory, Duke, Matt Jones, Josh Robinson, Dion Lewis

Dez, OBJ, Evans, Quick, Devante Parker, Dorsett, Conley

Eifert, Ladarius, Maxx Williams

Crosby

GB

Just finished up one of the weirdest drafts I ever seen. One guy did autopick and wasn't there. It threw everyone off, and sort of messed up the draft. First here is my one and only draft this year. RB's are a little week, but everything else looks sort of o.k. Tell me what you think! Also look on the bottom for the draft the auto bot did. It so sad it is funny.

My Team: From the 2 spot. Antonio Brown went first. Very tough in the front of the draft this year.

Brees, Bortles

AP, Justin Forsett, Isaiah Crowell, Darren McFadden, Bilal Powell (Pretty week except starters. Everytime when I had pick there was no value for a RB at that pick. Maybe I should of reached)

Jordan Matthews, Golden Tate, Kendall Wright, Eddie Royal, Micheal Crabtree, Devin Funchess

Witten, Delanie Walker, Vernon Davis

NY JETS, KC

Hauschka, McManus

Now here is the team that did auto pick. Get ready to laugh.

Andrew Luck, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Matthew Stafford and Matt Ryan (yes all 5 on one team)

CJ Anderson, Alfred Morris, Joseph Randle

Michael Floyd, Pierre Garcon, Terrance Williams, Brian Quick

Jared Cook

Josh Scobee, Justin Tucker

St Louis, NE, Baltimore, Philly and Arizona (yes and 5 defenses)

I can't believe the FFPC Commish didn't stop the draft and call the guy. We kept asking him to step in, but he did nothing. I guess he saw nothing wrong in doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished up one of the weirdest drafts I ever seen. One guy did autopick and wasn't there. It threw everyone off, and sort of messed up the draft. First here is my one and only draft this year. RB's are a little week, but everything else looks sort of o.k. Tell me what you think! Also look on the bottom for the draft the auto bot did. It so sad it is funny.

My Team: From the 2 spot. Antonio Brown went first. Very tough in the front of the draft this year.

Brees, Bortles

AP, Justin Forsett, Isaiah Crowell, Darren McFadden, Bilal Powell (Pretty week except starters. Everytime when I had pick there was no value for a RB at that pick. Maybe I should of reached)

Jordan Matthews, Golden Tate, Kendall Wright, Eddie Royal, Micheal Crabtree, Devin Funchess

Witten, Delanie Walker, Vernon Davis

NY JETS, KC

Hauschka, McManus

Now here is the team that did auto pick. Get ready to laugh.

Andrew Luck, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Matthew Stafford and Matt Ryan (yes all 5 on one team)

CJ Anderson, Alfred Morris, Joseph Randle

Michael Floyd, Pierre Garcon, Terrance Williams, Brian Quick

Jared Cook

Josh Scobee, Justin Tucker

St Louis, NE, Baltimore, Philly and Arizona (yes and 5 defenses)

I can't believe the FFPC Commish didn't stop the draft and call the guy. We kept asking him to step in, but he did nothing. I guess he saw nothing wrong in doing this.
Nothing wrong with it. You are free to pick the players you want. I actually don't think your team is that much better than his.

Got in one more on a whim and it was an odd one. One guy grabbed 4 TEs in his first 8 picks. CJ and Hill went in the 1st round. Was shocked to get Dez and OBJ at 1.12 and 2.01....and then Evans fell to 3.12. But then I waited way too long for a QB and screwed the pooch on my backup TEs.....not to mention I'm screwed week 6. Oh well....at least the real games start tomorrow!

Rivers, Bridgewater

Martin, Ivory, Duke, Matt Jones, Josh Robinson, Dion Lewis

Dez, OBJ, Evans, Quick, Devante Parker, Dorsett, Conley

Eifert, Ladarius, Maxx Williams

Crosby

GB
Love your WRs, I really don't like the RBs/TEs. You need to find a stud RB somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread