What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Week 2 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Defense question. Pretty standard scoring with points for points and yardage allowed.

Need to pick one of the folliowing:

* LA Rams vs Seattle -- Looked atrocious, but for some reason play like world beaters at home against Seattle.

* Oak vs Atl -- Hard to trust these guys, cut they are at home and Atl isn't NO in a dome.

I could also pick up one of the following, but not sure it's worth burning a pickup and dropping one of the above Ds:

* Wash vs Dallas -- Could see a conservative Dallas game plan limiting opportunities.

* Philly @Chicago -- This feels like a trap. Lot of hype around Philly D, but I could also see CHI playing well at home and rattline Wentz.

Thanks
OAK

Thanks for your help last week. 

Some bad choices for QB.  Either Rivers who of course is missing his top guy but has a decent matchup or Osweiler KC D didn't look good the first half last week ?

Flacco is sitting on the waiver wire as well..

Right now I am picking RIvers playing

.5 ppr pick 1 for flex:

Rawls or Gordan or Watkins or Forsett?

I am leaning toward Rawls because a very juicey match up and they said he is the starter and should get more carries...
flacco

rawls

.5 PPR and get points for return yards

Gio, Sims, Travis Benjamin, Sterling Shepard, Michael Thomas, Lockett

Which 2 would you start? thanks so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pick 2 rb and one flex (10 team standard)

Blount

Langford

Zeek

Sheperd

Michael Thomas

Marvin Jones

Hey Bloom,

New forum member looking for some advice on Week 2 starts for a 1 PPR League.

Running Backs

Mark Ingram, Latavius Murray, Ameer Abdullah, Melvin Gordon, Shane Vereen

Wide Receivers

OBJ, Tajae Sharpe, Mike Wallace, Travis Benjamin, Will Fuller, Chris Hogan

Currently have Ingram / Murray starting @ RB and OBJ / Sharpe @ WR with Wallace in the Flex against the Browns.

Thanks!

TD-only plus heavy length bonus

please choose 5 out of

Ingram, Ware, CMike

OBJ, Evans, Dez, Moncrief, R.Cobb

and would you start Fleener or Cook at TE?

Thanks a lot!!!

Need 2 Michael Floyd Emmanuel Sanders Mark Ingram PPR? Bonuses at 100 yds rush or rec 3pt bonus TD's over 40 yds

Sig,

In ten team standard, I need a WR, a RB and a flex out of the following. 

Dez, Golden Tate, Will Fuller, Woodhead, and Rashard Jennings. 

Thanks! 

Own Martellus in a .75PPR league with Eifert on bench until he returns. Keep rolling Bennett out there or start streaming week to week? Witten is available on the wire, as is Virgirl Green for this week vs Indy.

#1) Pick 2: Tevin, Vereen, Duke or Hurns in PPR #2) In the future, should I avoid asking these questions and just rely on your projections?

Mr. Bloom,

I need to pick a RB2 and a Flex out these three players in a PPR scoring format with bonus for catching and TD length (rushing or receiving): G. Bernard, Terrance West, and W. Fuller

Right now I am leaning Bernard with Fuller at Flex but I am also starting AJ Green at as a WR1.  I'd rather not have to play Gio and Green together as one will fiest while the other usually famines (poor drafting decision on my part).  WDIS?  Thanks as always!

- A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance. - HST

Standard Scoring, non-PPR, but 5pt bonus for hitting 100yds receiving. I need one of the following to be my WR3.

Tyrell Williams, Michael Thomas,Corey Coleman

I don't think Brees lights it up at NYG like he did at home, plus he still has Cooks/Sneed and other options. I have no idea if Coleman will click with the "new" QB or not, and Baltimore looks pretty decent. Will Tyrell get more snaps/catches than Inman? Not really happy with any of those options, really. 

Need 1 WR and 1 Flex, 0.5 ppr TE only:

Cobb vs Vikings

Lacy vs Vikings

Shepherd vs Saints

Michael Thomas vs Giants

Gates vs Jags

Maclin vs Texans

Pick 2:

Langford vs. Philly

Cobb at Minny

Floyd vs. TB

I'm leaning Floyd and Langford over Cobb because of his road game vs. a tough Minny defense.  Plus, Langford getting 15-20 touches vs. a Philly defense that gave up 5.6 ypc to Cleveland...TIA

Hi Bloom,

Many questions this week.

Standard scoring, Non-PPR, Qb pass TDs worth 6 points:

Need 1 QB - Cam Newton, Eli Manning

Need 2 RBs - Jeremy Hill, TJ Yeldon, Jonathan Stewart, Derrick Henry

Need 1 WR - Eli Rogers, Breshad Perriman, Chris Conley

Need 1 TE - Brent Celek, Jared Cook, ASJ

Thank you!

Hey Sig,

Standard Scoring, two questions: 

1) Flex spot - (start 1) -  Tate, Hilton, M. Thomas, or J. Hill? 

2) Someone in my league just dropped Ivory, should I use my #1 waiver position to grab him, or wait and see if he clears waivers?  (I have Miller, Jennings, Hill and Crowell as my RB's, Green, Baldwin, Hilton, Tate and Thomas are my WR's)?  

Thanks for your help! 

Sig, I'm a litlle worried about Tate. Lions offense seems on sync, but to many targets for Stafford to go. Tate's value was always his high floor PPR. Do you still feel safe about him long season(90recs+) ? I tried to shop him, but seems like everybody dont like him anymore.

Tired snead/floyd.. any other targets wr x wr?

I got Marshall / DT / Edelman/ Tate as my wr corps. I'm looking for more a high upside wr4 (2flex league full ppr). [Funchess/Eli Rodgers bench]

I'm thin at the rb2 position, got CJ/Booker for my rb1 spot season long, and rb2s are Rashad Jennings, Matt Jones/Chris Thompson. Do you thinks is ok to hold on on Matt Jones? or trie some ppr rbs to feel that spot? FA is very poor on rbs. Vereen is the best avaiable, even cadet is gone. 

Thx Sig, Big fan of the audibles here.

It's Cold Up Here said:
Hey Bloom,

New forum member looking for some advice on Week 2 starts for a 1 PPR League.

Running Backs

Mark Ingram, Latavius Murray, Ameer Abdullah, Melvin Gordon, Shane Vereen

Wide Receivers

OBJ, Tajae Sharpe, Mike Wallace, Travis Benjamin, Will Fuller, Chris Hogan

Currently have Ingram / Murray starting @ RB and OBJ / Sharpe @ WR with Wallace in the Flex against the Browns.

Thanks!
id go fuller over sharpe. everything else is good

razorsfootball said:
TD-only plus heavy length bonus

please choose 5 out of

Ingram, Ware, CMike

OBJ, Evans, Dez, Moncrief, R.Cobb

and would you start Fleener or Cook at TE?

Thanks a lot!!!
obj

dez

evans

ware

ingram

fleener

Mooks said:
Allen Hurns just hit waiver wire - drop Michael Thomas for Hurns?
last spot on the bench id rather have thomas' ceiling, but if its short bench and youll need to use spot this week or soon, maybe hurns

PPR League -- need replacement for Ertz at TE.  

Can choose between V. Green, Tamme, Rudolph, Cook, and Pitta.

1. Is V. Green the best choice? 

2. Is Tamme a good enough speculative bet to justify dumping Ertz (i.e pick up Green and Tamme)? 

Users who are viewing this thread