What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 FBG Playoff League - Super Bowl! (2 Viewers)

@drunken slob, @BassNBrew, @bro1ncos, @bicycle_seat_sniffer, @Go DC Yourself, @Stinkin Ref, @Duckboy, @Crippler

1.1 Roethlisberger QB

1.2 Levon bell Rb pitt

1.3 Antonio Brown Pitt

1.4 Aaron Rodgers, QB GB

1.05 Russell Wilson QB Sea.

1.06 Eli Manning, QB NYG

1.07 Jordy Nelson, WR GB

1.8 odell beckham jr, WR NYG

2.01 matt stafford, QB DET

2.2 Jimmy Graham, TE SEA

2.03 Doug Baldwin, WR SEA

2.04 DeAndre Hopkins WR Hou.

2.5 DeVante Adams, WR GB

2.6 Sterling Shepard WR NYG

2.7 Eric Ebron det te

2.8 Jay Ajayi RB Dolphins

3.1 Lamar Miller RB Texans

3.2 Golden Tate wr det

3.3 Ty Montgomery WR GB

3.4 LaTavius Murray, RB OAK

3.5 Paul Perkins

3.6 Landry

3.7 Zenner 

3.8 thomas rawls 

4.01 randall cobb

4.2 crab tree

4.3 Collins

4.4 cook 

4.5 stills

4.6 Federowicz

4.7 green

4.8 cooper 

5.1 Boldin

5.2 Eli Rogers

5.3 r Jennings 

5.4 tye

5.5 cobi Hamilton

5.6 d Parker 

5.7 m jones

5.8. houston texans defense

6.01 dion sims te miami

6.02 Kease

6.03 fuller

6.04 sea d

6.05 Seth Roberts 

6.06 Paul Richardson

6.07 pitt d

6.08 Cruz

7.01 Richard

7.02 g allison

7.03 Matt more

7.04 blue (da ba dee da ba daa)

7.05 d Washington (raider)

7.06 d will (Steeler)

7.07 RIP

7.8 - Sammie Coates - Pitt WR

8.01 - Richard Rogers - TE - GB - Flex

8.02 GD D

8.03 oak D

FBG Playoff 2017 Draft Order Results

Pick #

Team Name

Stephen halloway

Crippler

GodcYourself

Bro1ncos

Drunken slob

Fubar

Bassnbrew

Bicycle seat sniffer

We're going to have to hit a time line tomorrow with kickoff at 4:30 eastern. If we start round 9 on the clock at 8 am eastern,  and give each pick a half hour to have the pick made by (you can pick immediately after the person before you if earlier), we'll be done by 4pm - I'm not worried about loading the rosters but I'll make sure to do it tomorrow.  

So.... 

Round 9

8am @Stephen Holloway

830 @Crippler

0900 @Go DC Yourself

0930 @bro1ncos

1000 @drunken slob

1030 fubar 

1100 @BassNBrew

1130 @bicycle_seat_sniffer

Round 10

1200 BSS

1230 BnB

100 F

130 drunken slob

200 Bro1ncos 

230 go dc

300 crippler

330 SH

I'll make the executive decision that tonight, Bro1ncos can pick at 7 eastern, dc at 8, Crippler at 9, SH at 10. Of course if we get moving before then, that's better.  

We're down to kickers, d, and scrub flex anyway. 

8.8 Boswell PK Pitt

9.1 Walford TE Oakland

crippler has already selected so @Go DC Yourself is up

My last pick will be at the very end of the draft and Mr. Irrelevant will be whichever DST remains, so either the Lions or the Dolphins.

Good luck everyone going for second place!

Rosters are loaded. Please check your own and at least one other person check all of them.  I noticed after I had loaded all that one of my players wasn't added.  SH and Go DC have full rosters now, everyone else is short 1-3.

When comparing rosters, I think we're all fairly even.  

Quite a few picks to go and closing in on kickoff of the first game. Is there a procedure to fill rosters if we get within an hour of kickoff and still have roster holes?

Well ####.

Crippler had sent me his list - cmike on top.  I didn't take him on time (busy with deChristmassing), bss drafted him so I gave Crippler his 2nd choice.  Hopefully the difference between Michael and Reese isn't significant. 

Last edited by a moderator:
He also has Ryan Griffin & Keith Mumphrey at 48 and 49

can those work for the other empty slots to fill rosters?

@FUBAR

WEEK 18 LIVE SCORING

Bro1ncos (122.0 pts)
Go DC Yourself (115.6 pts)
Bicycle Seat Sniffer (112.5 pts)
FUBAR (99.1 pts)
Crippler (91.3 pts)
Bass N Brew (86.9 pts)
Drunken Slob (78.7 pts)
Stephen Halloway (76.8 pts)

We'll declare keepers and select your draft slot, let's go with a timeline below.  @bro1ncos feel free to pick whenever you want.  

Some reminders...

1. Top 4 week 1/2 scores combined advance to next week. Lowest 4 are eliminated. All scores a dropped next week. We re-draft with two keepers.

2. Keepers cost you a 7th round pick and then an 8th round pick. You can keep 0 or 1 or 2 players.

3. All players on your roster count towards your score.

4. 1 QB / 2 RB / 3 WR / 1 TE / 1 D / 1 K / 1 Flex (RB or WR or TE or QB*) Note that a second QB may only be drafted from the same team as your first QB selected. That means only the savage or has the option of Osweiler and only the Big Ben owner has the option of Landry)

Bro1ncos (122.0 pts) otc
Go DC Yourself (115.6 pts) pick by noon eastern
Bicycle Seat Sniffer (112.5 pts) pick by 4est
FUBAR (99.1 pts) pick by 8est
Crippler (91.3 pts) pick by 9am est Tuesday
Bass N Brew (86.9 pts) pick by noon Tuesday
Drunken Slob (78.7 pts) pick by 4pm est Tuesday
Stephen Halloway (76.8 pts) declare by 8 pm Tuesday

Clock starts Wednesday, 4 hour clock, on mfl

1. Bro1ncos; Rodgers, Adams2. Bicycle Seat Sniffer; Cobb,  Rawls3. FUBAR; Baldwin, Fuller

6. Crippler; Bell, Eli Rogers

8. Go DC Yourself; AB, Richardson

Bass N Brew (86.9 pts)
Drunken Slob (78.7 pts)
Stephen Halloway (76.8 pts)

Hey guys, hope all is well with you.

I want to send out my apologies for failing to finish the draft. I got sick and was stuck in bed from Thursday evening until late yesterday. I made my Seattle pick, turned off the computer and went to bed feeling under the weather only to figure out late Friday that I was in bad shape.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience to you guys.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to work on getting my head straight and pounding this gallon of water.

I want to send out my apologies for failing to finish the draft. I got sick and was stuck in bed from Thursday evening until late yesterday. I made my Seattle pick, turned off the computer and went to bed feeling under the weather only to figure out late Friday that I was in bad shape.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to work on getting my head straight and pounding this gallon of water.
Chug chug chug! ;)

Get better!  You can still pull out a victory! 

Um yeah. So ur draft position n keepers please

Hate to be that guy, but I have until noon on Tuesday and am sitting on Jordy Nelson.  Obviously I'd like to see if there's any news today before making that decision.

Hate to be that guy, but I have until noon on Tuesday and am sitting on Jordy Nelson.  Obviously I'd like to see if there's any news today before making that decision.
But you could go ahead and indicate what position you want to draft so we could finish that.

Can I wait till my turn to confirm Roethlisberger?

I'll take the 5 slot.
"The rib injury which knocked Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson out of last night’s game sent him to the hospital. In other news, it will keep him off the practice field until at least Saturday." 

1. Bro1ncos; Rodgers, Adams2. Bicycle Seat Sniffer; Cobb,  Rawls3. FUBAR; Baldwin, Fuller

5. Bass; Graham, Kearse

6. Crippler; Bell, Eli Rogers

8. Go DC Yourself; AB, Richardson

Bass N Brew (86.9 pts)
Drunken Slob (78.7 pts)
Stephen Holloway (76.8 pts) Roethlisberger & Lamar Miller
All we lack is @drunken slob to declare his preference of 4th or 7th and his two keepers

Users who are viewing this thread