What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 FBG Playoff League (3 Viewers)

Doesn't say it in the rules posted (that I see anyway) but we've never allowed drafting players from teams that aren't playing this week.
Ok so I wasnt really going crazy/a major idiot....thought we could eat the zero at the roster spot for a week and roll the dice we advance...

It would make an interesting strategy. I think I might have taken Bell about here if we could. Especially with no knockouts this week.
Guess I got my wires crossed while trying to fill out the FBG post season contest....

4.3 Charles Clay TE Buffalo

@BassNBrew

had friends for dinner and did not get notified so sorry for the delay
Think our numbers are off...crippler is 4.3 and I pm’d him...

eta: now I see he picked before my double up catch up and I should have pm’d you sorry....but numbers are jacked still I think...

i act like I havent done these before

Last edited by a moderator:
It's less than 27 hours till the first kickoff in Kansas City. We really need to pick up the pace to be assured of completing the draft. Does anybody have any ideas?

It's less than 27 hours till the first kickoff in Kansas City. We really need to pick up the pace to be assured of completing the draft. Does anybody have any ideas?
picking at the mfl site with the ability to pre draft would help...

my pick coming in  a sec here

How do you load rosters manually? There is no Stephen Holloway, only Maggot Brian
:bag:

Sorry, went off the original list. We can change that easily.

Need to be logged in as commish, go to "for commissioners", load rosters.

I might get a chance tonight for anyone who isn't able. We just got my daughter home from the hospital so a little busy.

Stephen Holloway said:
send lists to the guy after you and let everyone here know you did that

I can input if needed. 

Send PK list at end to Reaper but doubt last round is all PK

i would put in FBG ranking order over alphabetical btw

Butker was the last drafted PK in Anarchy 2 and here he is going early. As Joe Bryant often says, things change fast around here

Butker was the last drafted PK in Anarchy 2 and here he is going early. As Joe Bryant often says, things change fast around here
Fwiw, I just completed a dispersal draft and took him first of the kickers in the 4 team draft.

24.02 - FM - Harrison Butker PK KCC
24.03 - NS - Jake Elliott PK PHI
24.04 - RbyN - Kansas City DEF
25.01 - RbyN - Matt Prater K DET
25.02 - NS - Jacquizz Rodgers RB TB
25.03 - FM - Brandon McManus K DEN
25.04 - L - Steven Hauschka K BUF
26.01 - L - Adam Vinatieri K IND

I think he has a bright future although I don't know what will happen when Santos is healthy.

Fwiw, I just completed a dispersal draft and took him first of the kickers in the 4 team draft.

24.02 - FM - Harrison Butker PK KCC
24.03 - NS - Jake Elliott PK PHI
24.04 - RbyN - Kansas City DEF
25.01 - RbyN - Matt Prater K DET
25.02 - NS - Jacquizz Rodgers RB TB
25.03 - FM - Brandon McManus K DEN
25.04 - L - Steven Hauschka K BUF
26.01 - L - Adam Vinatieri K IND

I think he has a bright future although I don't know what will happen when Santos is healthy.
Nothing. Santos is with Bears

Users who are viewing this thread