What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 NHL Thread: Cappy is happy while the rest of us pray to the ping pong gods for Tuesday night (3 Viewers)

Some encouraging things from some of the younger Wings last night, but overall a pretty poor performance.  They were lucky to be in overtime.

The Finnish national team is gonna be pretty sick going forward with all the young talent populating the NHL. 
If Tuukka holds and doesn't become sick in the semis, yes. (Assuming Tuukka is the goalie.)

Hey guys, what's up? How's hockey? Looking forward to this stuff, but Sox-Yanks and football is taking a bit of priority. I'll be here this year with my nephew's takes on our (oof) 'Yotes. Y'all probably have it completely covered, so I'll just enjoy you guys talking.  

Peace.  

The Bolts haven’t scored a goal in a game that counts in 10 periods now. 33 seconds into period 2 of ECF game 5. 

Gibson kills 3 on 5 with a minute to go that turned into 3 on 6 with 35 secs to go and gets the SO

went with cav last night and while i predicted 2-1, he said 7-5.  i didn’t realize the rangers were this awful.  i mean, i know they are bad, but this was epically bad from a team that hasn’t been this bad in a while.  i think the canes are a playoff team if one of these goalers step up.

Last edited by a moderator:
went with cav last night and while i predicted 2-1, he said 7-5.  i didn’t realize were this awful.  i mean, i know they are bad, but this was epically bad from a team that hasn’t been this bad in a while.  i think the canes are a playoff team if one of these goalers step up.
I agree but I'm not sure McElhinney isn't the best goalie on that roster. 

not breaking any news that the NHL schedule is dumb, but zero games on Friday?  I'm not sure I've ever seen that during the season other than holiday/all star break.
The bolts have almost all their games on tue-thu-sat. Zero that I can recall on a Friday and one last year on a Sunday. Infuriates me they don’t take advantage of 2/3 of the weekend. 

@penguins: Penguins goaltender Matt Murray has been diagnosed with a concussion and will not practice today. Coach Sullivan will address the injury after practice.

I would like to state that X is an amazing guy.  Where else can you find a cool friend that lives close to you and takes you to a hockey game or 2 every year?  Plus X will give me many tickets to other games.  

The place is FBG and love me some X.

Thank you!

Current NHL Leaders

T-1. Matthews 10

T-1. Rielly 10

3. Marner 8

Goals: 

1. Matthews 7

2. Tavares 6

Assists:

1. Rielly 8

2. who cares

3. Marner 6

IC FBGCav said:
I would like to state that X is an amazing guy.  Where else can you find a cool friend that lives close to you and takes you to a hockey game or 2 every year?  Plus X will give me many tickets to other games.  

The place is FBG and love me some X.

Thank you!
Hey @Capella I'll buy ya 3.25 soft pretzels 

Users who are viewing this thread