What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 Free Agent Signing Thread (2 Viewers)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(to be clear, probably good for his value in FF, but sucks as a Redskins fan. We now have ZERO WRs worth a chit on the roster) 
Colin's used to throw himself TD passes in peewee league before he switch to S in highschool.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Foles signing officially brings end to the era of possibly the best garbage time fantasy to ever get drafted... Blake Bortles
Dude helped me win a dynasty superflex championship in 2017, I'll be pouring some beer on the curb for him tonight.  I even had to play Frank Gore because AB was out with injury in Week 16.

Code:
Bortles, Blake JAC QB		22.38
Stafford, Matthew DET QB	10.82
Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB		19.45
Gore, Frank IND RB		16.10
Ingram, Mark NOS RB		14.85
Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR	25.49
Landry, Jarvis MIA WR		6.85
Walker, Delanie TEN TE		5.55

whole-show said:
Tyler Kroft to the Bills
$ Per Rapoport: The #Bills have agreed to terms with TE Tyler Kroft on a 3-year deal worth $18.75M ($6.25M per year), source said. It can be worth $21M.

The #Titans are signing former #Bucs WR Adam Humphries, per @MikeGarafolo and me. Another top slot threat off the market. One of the NFL’s most efficient on third down.

Adam Humphries 4/36 with Titans

Terrell Suggs to the Cardinals

Bills gives 3/19 to TE Tyler Kroft

Edit: Sorry I missed page 3 of thread. :bag:

RB Mike Davis to the Bears. They were rumored to be in the Bell sweepstakes and Bell posted something about "Decisions Decisions" a few hours ago so maybe his decision is done now.

Edit: Bell also recently posted a tweet suggesting there are more than 2 teams interested FWIW.

Bears rumored to be on Bell and they sign Mike Davis. He was actually sneaky good last year and don't know contract details yet but Rapaport described it as his first big payday.

RB Mike Davis to the Bears. They were rumored to be in the Bell sweepstakes and Bell posted something about "Decisions Decisions" a few hours ago so maybe his decision is done now.
We posted about the same time.

Also Bell, Howard and Tevin Coleman have the same agent. Maybe Bears got tired of dealing with him.

OMG, they gave Funchess $13M!

ETA- Got my info from Mort earlier and he amended it to $13M max. I'd be willing to be it looks a lot like Moncriefs deal with Jags last year, probably $9-10M at least guaranteed but that's just a guess

He could be a nice compliment to TY Hilton. A lot of folks hated on Ebron before he got paired with Luck as well.
I'd be the opposite of that so can't put me in that bucket, was huge on Ebron, he had drop issues but was pretty clear he could run and was a mismatch in coverage. These are not things I've ever said about Funchess.

ETA- Got my info from Mort earlier and he amended it to $13M max. I'd be willing to be it looks a lot like Moncriefs deal with Jags last year, probably $9-10M at least guaranteed but that's just a guess
WaIt, what? For one year?!

I wouldn't offer Funchess a $13m contract for the rest of his career. Not even exaggerating about that.

The Indy Star is reporting that the offer was really $1.3 mil but the accountant f'd up and moved the decimal one too many spots.  Oops....

I’m no Funchess is amazing supporter but I don’t see the deal being terrible. They have a ton of cap, a need at WR and funchess is better then the other stuff they have. Plus he is young and it’s a 1 year deal. Let Luck see what he can do with him and go from there. Sure Tyrell woulda been a nicer get but he probably wants 13 mill a year for 4-5 years

EDIT: sounds like it is closer to a 10 million deal with the rest in possible incentives

https://twitter.com/indysportsone/status/1105258310326988801?s=21

Bojang0301 said:
Lol... these teams are so ####### dumb. Basically just a bunch of doofuses who treat GM as a part time job and Owners who do this as a hobby.
But the how would you do as a gm thread told me these guys are the best of the best. 

I’m not sure what Mike Davis got, but it was reported as his first big payday.

That’s all you need to know about how smart today’s signings were.

LOL. Simply ridiculous.

I’m not sure what Mike Davis got, but it was reported as his first big payday.

That’s all you need to know about how smart today’s signings were.

LOL. Simply ridiculous.
2 years, 6 million.  

Could be worse, but that can't be the best use of cap space.  Draft a 7th rounder for your depth... Or Udfa.  Is your rookie scouting that bad?  Nevermind, im asking about the team who passed on Watson and Mahomes so they could trade up for Trubiski, who they could have got without trading up.... 

travdogg said:
Early front runner for worst move. 14.5 million a year for a guy who was a weaker link of a bad defense. Pretty much any LB taken in round 3 this year, is likely a much better player than Kwon, and not coming a major injury to boot.
$13.5M

Users who are viewing this thread