What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 Oscars: Once Upon a Sunday (5 Viewers)

How many of these movies have you seen?

• All of them

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • 7 or 8

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • 5 or 6

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • 3 or 4

Votes: 30 24.6%
  • 1 or 2

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • None

Votes: 22 18.0%

• Total voters
:loco:   :crazy:   :whoosh:

they cut off everyone else off early but give this guy all the time he needs

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally flipped over from the Breaking Bad marathon in time to see Phoenix win and hear his wonderful speech.  Now I'm listening to Zellweger.  This is great stuff.  Glad I tuned in 🙉

Holy crap cut her off...

On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

For those that have seen Parasite, is it really that good? I'd have a tough time reading 2+ hours of sub titles without getting distracted

I do think 1917 should've won, just for scale, scope and pure writ-large cinematic story telling . 

But parasite was a so well made and crafted. Not unhappy there.

For those that have seen Parasite, is it really that good? I'd have a tough time reading 2+ hours of sub titles without getting distracted
I realize I am in the minority here but I thought it was just pretty good.  Easily my least favorite of the 4 best picture noms I've seen so far.

Oh yeah it’s damn near perfect and not the kind of artsy thing one might think of when thinking of a foreign movie. It’s funny, surprising, tense and stylish.

That is impressive. Look, I agree with him in principle. And didn’t know he’s walked the walk. Would love to be able to love that kind of a life, that minimizes suffering. At odds with the human condition, but if he chooses to make that statement and live accordingly, it’s hard not to respect it.
Some irony that it's coming from Mr. Ham with a "praise bacon" avatar!

As much as I like to bandwagon, I wasn't impressed with it. My wife and I (neither of us are Korean) consume a lot of Korean content. And we didn't think it was that great. I'm happy it won, but I liked Joker a ton more.

If Phoenix does anything about these causes he's suddenly so passionate about post award season I'll then be impressed.  
I had no idea that in order for Starbucks to make my cafe Mocha, Bessie was being repeatedly raped. I’m going to switch to almond milk. 

Users who are viewing this thread