What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 Survivor Leagues (3 Viewers)

Effin Rams
Agreed.  I was most confident with this pick than any other one this year.  Ended up in 4th place in mine so the 3rd loser.  Fortunately for the remaining 3 they had used the Rams earlier.  Oh well such is life congrats to those that avoiding this game.

Wow, that was unexpected.  Out with the Rams.  If you can't win with a 17.5 point favorite, it just wasn't meant to be.  I'm sure anyone that still had them, used them this week.  Only way to avoid that one was to have used them already.  Goes to show you this comes down to timing and luck as much as skill. 

Hope it was worth it to the Jets to lose the #1 pick, they can't even tank right.

Good luck to everyone still moving on.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Rams fan I am still speechless after that performance. Top down everything was awful including play calling. But this did help me and few others. The rams losing knocked out 30% of the people in my league. We are down to 16 after starting with over 400.

I switched my pick last second and took Tennessee to save Balt for week 17 as I no longer trust Vegas. So next week I have Cleveland vs the Jets and than Balt vs cinci. After everyone seeing the jets win I HIGHLY doubt Cleveland will sleep on them like the rams did. I also don't think the jets are dumb enough to win 2 games and drop to 3rd pick. 

As always wish everyone the best of luck for those few still in it!

Thank you Rams! Knocked 4 of the remaining 38 teams out of my pool. Raiders got another one, and Steelers could eliminate one tonight.

I'm hoping for more upsets week 16 and 17. It stinks to have so many teams left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out with the Rams.  Give me a ****ing break.   :censored:

I actually don't feel as bad as I normally do when getting knocked out.  Like someone said earlier, it was the slam dunk pick of the week and one I'd been planning on for over half the season, so I can't really have any regrets.

Anyone still left?  Down to 19 teams out of 1085,  Not a lot of great options left this week.  I think I am rolling with the Vikings.

Was planning on going Pats this week, but after watching the Pats and the Jets the last 2 weeks, I just can't

Have to choose between Baker and the bumbling Browns against the Steelers J.V. team or

Brady and "will the starters play and/or for how long" against the "oh....we have to play 4 quarters!" Falcons

Anyone still left?

Was planning on going Pats this week, but after watching the Pats and the Jets the last 2 weeks, I just can't
Still left. And, yeah, that was the team I had pegged for this week for a while now, but probably going to find an alternative, too.

I just got home from some holiday travels, but will be looking at who is resting who, etc. before making a decision. 

Still standing through wildcard weekend.  Won with Tampa

Thinking of rolling with the Bills this week, to save KC and GB for the next round

Anyone else still going?

Still standing through wildcard weekend.  Won with Tampa

Thinking of rolling with the Bills this week, to save KC and GB for the next round

Anyone else still going?
Same situation here. Tough thing is you really have to save KC and GB so it's Bills,Ravens or Saints.

Those 2 games are pretty much toss ups. Thinking Bills or Saints,either way gonna sweat it out

Same situation here. Tough thing is you really have to save KC and GB so it's Bills,Ravens or Saints.

Those 2 games are pretty much toss ups. Thinking Bills or Saints,either way gonna sweat it out
So any suggestions from the Sharks?

Tampa only team not available to pick.

Hold off on Chiefs and/or Packers for last 2 weeks?

If so who do you take,Saints,Bills or Ravens?

Or take Packers or Chiefs? But then what with 2 weeks still to go? Appreciate any thoughts

So any suggestions from the Sharks?

Tampa only team not available to pick.

Hold off on Chiefs and/or Packers for last 2 weeks?

If so who do you take,Saints,Bills or Ravens?

Or take Packers or Chiefs? But then what with 2 weeks still to go? Appreciate any thoughts
My league decided to just end it after the regular season, since that was the original plan. We were talking about extending it since quite a few were left. While discussing that I was kind of planning it out, and was going to basically do what you suggested here. TB week 1. GB week 3. KC week 4. Play it by ear in week 2, which would now be the Bills, if I were playing.

You can't take GB this week, right? It would make it impossible to get all the way to the end, no?

My league decided to just end it after the regular season, since that was the original plan. We were talking about extending it since quite a few were left. While discussing that I was kind of planning it out, and was going to basically do what you suggested here. TB week 1. GB week 3. KC week 4. Play it by ear in week 2, which would now be the Bills, if I were playing.

You can't take GB this week, right? It would make it impossible to get all the way to the end, no?
If I take Green Bay(assuming they win) If Tampa won I would run out of teams to pick,if New Orleans won then I would have

them still alive to take along with the two remaining AFC teams. 

Users who are viewing this thread