What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021-22 Playoff Survivor (1 Viewer)

So, just so I am understanding. All of the picks will be made automatically from 9-12 and 13-16 and similarly on each round. And if someone that we want to pick has already been ghost drafted, we just alert everyone so we can get him?

Thanks for getting this set up so quickly.

So, just so I am understanding. All of the picks will be made automatically from 9-12 and 13-16 and similarly on each round. And if someone that we want to pick has already been ghost drafted, we just alert everyone so we can get him?

Yes...or Oz can make a pick and then skip the turn picks in commissioner more.

Yes...or Oz can make a pick and then skip the turn picks in commissioner more.
Right. 
i preselected almost all IR players and players I barely recognize. 

Adam’s was the auto pick made because I didn’t turn off the clock. I reverted, beyond that I have no idea. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@ryheaps up

it was obvious there would be a drop off at the 8 after Henry and brown. Hopefully Akers continues to improve as he played fairly well last week, and Dillon could get a better split even with Jones back. Going into this I know I’m at a severe disadvantage with a lesser keeper #2 and the 8 spot. We’ll see how it pans out but I’m pretty sure I’m out after this week. 

@ryheaps up

it was obvious there would be a drop off at the 8 after Henry and brown. Hopefully Akers continues to improve as he played fairly well last week, and Dillon could get a better split even with Jones back. Going into this I know I’m at a severe disadvantage with a lesser keeper #2 and the 8 spot. We’ll see how it pans out but I’m pretty sure I’m out after this week. 
I thought you might go QB and hope for monster game like OM and Go did last week. 

whine about poor keepers and the #8 draft slot due to bad week one drafting?
not whining, stating facts. 
Of course I’m the only one standing today from the top 5 picks, maybe my drafting wasn’t horrible, all things considered. Lamb was a mistake. The rest, I wouldn’t change much. 

I thought you might go QB and hope for monster game like OM and Go did last week. 
Considered. But I’m going a different direction. 

not whining, stating facts. 
Of course I’m the only one standing today from the top 5 picks, maybe my drafting wasn’t horrible, all things considered. Lamb was a mistake. The rest, I wouldn’t change much. 

Considered. But I’m going a different direction. 
Just kidding of course. Curious as to what @BassNBrewhad in mind. These playoff drafts are so difficult always, but with the added injury and Covid issues, seems to make them impossible to predict.

Just kidding of course. Curious as to what @BassNBrewhad in mind. These playoff drafts are so difficult always, but with the added injury and Covid issues, seems to make them impossible to predict.
I’m guessing letting the 👑 drop to 6. 
with that, it seems Ryheaps is looking really strong. 

Opps...I thought Rudnicki had kept Allen and the Kelce/Kittle team was going to get Mahommes.

Love this format.  Stud QB is a sure fire way to survive and advance.  The problem is that usually you get to a point that all the QBs are studs and now you are trailing the field in keepers.

Love this format.  Stud QB is a sure fire way to survive and advance.  The problem is that usually you get to a point that all the QBs are studs and now you are trailing the field in keepers.
Yep

even the “bottom two” this week could have huge games. IMO

Team rzrback77 through five rounds

QB - Stafford was my pick in the fifth round. I targeted a top six QB, so I waited in the fourth round to pull the trigger. I expected @Duckboyto take his at the turn, but felt I needed my first running back first and was willing to take who he left from Burrow and Stafford. I think that the TB injuries make the Rams - Bucs game a pretty even match and winning last weekend put Stafford's playoff winless streak away and may allow him to relax some in this next round. The Bucs defense seems better against the run and he could have a nice game passing.

RB - CEH finally practiced today and I am hopeful that he will have the lead role (or at least a role) in the match-up at home against Buffalo. Glad to get him after waiting so long to take an RB. Obviously need depth picks here.

WR - This needs to be the position where I score some points. My keepers were weak, but started with OBJ and Pringle. Added Cooper Kupp with my first pick and then Aiyuk. FBG has them as WR1, WR10, WR12 and WR 17.

TE - Uzomah was at the end of the top tier, so glad to get him. Hopeful for three or four catches and another TD after his two touchdown performance last weekend.

PK - ??

DST - ??

I guess I'll take TE Cameron Brate. Thanks.

EDIT: Not available? I guess I'll take Geoff Swaim then.

Go DC Yourself said:
Sorry, between the cold on Sat. night and his injuries, I wasn't going to risk getting Jimmy G. as my QB.

Crippler said:
I just don’t see it for Jimmy G
honestly, I’m hoping he doesn’t play. Lance probably wouldn’t win but he could very well put up Hurts type stats

Reviewing the projections from a week ago:

• Bloom's top four projected teams finished 8th, 4th, 12th and 9th
  • Woodrow's top four finished 4th, 11th, 12th and 9th
  • so, this week I used the FBG Consensus projections
  1. @Duckboy 130.4 including six players projected for double digit scoring (Kelce, Burrow, Kittle, Fournette, Mixon & Dillon)
  2. @ryheaps120.7 with five double digiters (Brady, Chase, Henry, Diggs & Higbee)
  3. @rzrback77120.2 with six (Kupp, Stafford, Beckham, Uzomah, Aiyuk & CEH)
  4. @Go DC Yourself114.6 with five (Tannehill, Gronk, Singletary, Higgins & Julio Jones)
  5. @Aaron Rudnicki113.8 with three, but all over 20 points (Mahomes, Adams & Samuel)
  6. @Crippler108.2 with four (Rodgers, Hill, AJ Brown & Evans)
  7. @-OZ-101.7 with four (Garoppolo, Mixon, Akers & Dillon)
  8. @OldMilwaukee101.2 with seven Buffalo Bills and four double digiters (Allen, A. Jones, Knox & Lazard)
I think with only four NFL teams advancing this weekend to the Conference Championships, we will also have four teams advancing.

Since my FBG Post Season Contest team relies heavily on the 49ers and either the Chiefs or the Bengals, I am hopeful for those three to advance. In addition, since I am heavily invested here on the Rams, I need three of the four road teams to win, with only the home Chiefs being the home team that I am pulling for.

How many of y'all entered the FBG contest and how many survived the first round?

Since my FBG Post Season Contest team relies heavily on the 49ers and either the Chiefs or the Bengals, I am hopeful for those three to advance. In addition, since I am heavily invested here on the Rams, I need three of the four road teams to win, with only the home Chiefs being the home team that I am pulling for.

How many of y'all entered the FBG contest and how many survived the first round?
Still in; heavy Rams-Bills (13 total).  This will be the tough week but if i can make it and get the SB teams right, could be a favorite.  Elim now and 13th place count the same so went big.

I came up four points short of surviving but it didn't matter as I put together a Dallas-Tenn Super Bowl with 11 players.

I came up four points short of surviving but it didn't matter as I put together a Dallas-Tenn Super Bowl with 11 players.
I had the same, thinking it would be uncommon. Got booted anyway 🤷

i think the only way I survive here is if Lance starts and goes big. 

It’s hard to tell with half the games left, but it looks like a tight race to make it to the next round. 
clearly I would have been better off taking mahomes and whatever fell instead of Dillon and Jimmy.  
So I get to cheer for Akers, hardman, brate and a kicker while hoping the stars don’t do much. 
crazy day with both 1 seeds falling, sucks as a titans fan but those were great games. 

Users who are viewing this thread