What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021-22 Playoff Survivor (1 Viewer)

I must admit that the primary stories in the NFL news, Flores' suit against the NFL, Brady's retirement, Kamara in Vegas, and all the coaching hires, have almost put the game on the back burner. So, these passing days seem slow and I am still unsure of what would be the best plan of attack for this final draft of the season.

I will keep Cooper Kupp, at least that one was easy and add WR Tyler Boyd of the Bengals. I will take the first overall pick in the draft.

Waiting on @Go DC Yourselfto add his keepers and request that we delay the start of the draft till Thursday morning.

@BassNBrew do you have time to set up the draft? If not, does anyone else @-OZ-have knowledge and time available? 

Do you guys feel comfortable just drafting here?  It's a good bit of work to setup a draft when the draft options are so limited.

By virtue of what is remaining, I will get the Bengals DST, so Super Bowl team rzrback77 is:

QB - Burrow

RB - Michel, Henderson and Evans

WR - Kupp, Higgins and Boyd

TE - Uzomah, Higbee and Blanton

PK - McPherson

DST - Bengals

I chose to wait on choosing QB, kicker and DST, deciding ahead of time that I preferred Joe Burrow to Stafford and also Bengal PK. Yet, even in doing this, there weren't any significant values to be found, unless I discerned the TE injury news and Uzomah plays and Higbee doesn't. I wanted to take Akers instead of going back-to-back TE, but the injury news also seems to be indicating a RRBC for the Rams with Akers, Michel and Henderson all active. Tough draft and it appears that I allowed you to have more players on the favored Rams. Hopeful for sure that the Bengals keep it close or even win AND that Akers doesn't dominate the Rams RB carries. Also need Cooper Kupp to continue his dominating ways.

Thanks to @Go DC Yourselffor being patient in the draft and for @BassNBrewfor setting up this, our last fantasy draft for the 21 season.

You might have hurt me at TE more than I hurt you at RB, but I just thought that with a couple of extra weeks to heal Akers may be better than he showed thus far in the playoffs.  I too did not care that much which QB I had, but once we scooped all the other skill players worth having, I thought I should take the QB I viewed as having the higher upside.  I advanced because of surprises like McKinnon and Blanton, so who knows which player will decide it.

Well, it's really close. I will see if I can enter the line-ups into the site. so the scoring on site will determine actual scores

I loaded the rosters, but because the game was over, I do not see how to get the live scoring to work on the rosters just now submitted

Correction:  I'm at 106.85:  132.65 + Skowronek 3.2 - Higgins 26 + Gay 5 - MacPherson 8= 106.85

@rzrback77 gave both of us Higgins, Blanton, and MacPherson, which was generous of him.  Beckham's injury did me in, but that wouldn't have mattered if I had taken Hopkins the Rams TE, instead of Skowronek, like I was considering.  Congrats.

Correction:  I'm at 106.85:  132.65 + Skowronek 3.2 - Higgins 26 + Gay 5 - MacPherson 8= 106.85

@rzrback77 gave both of us Higgins, Blanton, and MacPherson, which was generous of him.  Beckham's injury did me in, but that wouldn't have mattered if I had taken Hopkins the Rams TE, instead of Skowronek, like I was considering.  Congrats.
I am definitely NOT skilled at MFL Commish duties. It was a really close match and with many surprises. Thought I covered the TE quandary pretty well, but Blanton and Higbee posted zeroes and their third TE scored more than anyone drafted.

The choice of first draft spot to get Higgins was the key I think. Enjoyed the game also and though happy for Stafford and 77, Whitworth, felt bad for Burrow and the Bengals!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread