What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Anarchy League 2 Thread (1 Viewer)

My daughter broke her kneecap in April and it did not heal exactly right, so she had a second surgery today to remove the wiring and clean out scar tissue. Hope that you and she heals really well and rehab goes smoothly. Prayers for you and your caretakers.
Best wishes to your daughter.

I have too many RB/WR now. My bad.

Can I drop Darrel Williams for for the Bears team QB please?

That would be a legal roster then.

Wouldn't the drop be the illegal pick? That was Callaway. ETA: Nevermind, I see that the drop was WR Robinson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't the drop be the illegal pick? That was Callaway. ETA: Nevermind, I see that the drop was WR Robinson.
Normally you would be right . . . the pick that made the roster illegal would be the one that would be replaced. Given that he had back-to-back picks that were pre-drafted (and the fact that everyone knows he's not coming remotely close to winning this thing this year anyway), I just swapped out the Robinson pick. Had he actually taken his sweet time to evaluate all the available options AND THEN wanted to swap out the first of his 2 picks, that would have been harder to let slide. But since they happened simultaneously, I didn't find his request to be all that egregious.

Normally you would be right . . . the pick that made the roster illegal would be the one that would be replaced. Given that he had back-to-back picks that were pre-drafted (and the fact that everyone knows he's not coming remotely close to winning this thing this year anyway), I just swapped out the Robinson pick. Had he actually taken his sweet time to evaluate all the available options AND THEN wanted to swap out the first of his 2 picks, that would have been harder to let slide. But since they happened simultaneously, I didn't find his request to be all that egregious.

Understand, though you did not actually grant his request. ;)  

So I guess the COMMUNITY SERVICE section of my resume that states I have volunteered and supported people with special needs for 20 years really isn't a lie?

Yeah I wanted to drop my 5th RB but David wouldn't allow that. Too many picks had passed since then I guess.

Not trying to gain unfair advantage here just trying to play by the rules and I am happy with what Anarchy decided to do. I was fine with any of those 3 guys being cut.

Autodrafting at the ends is hard and my mistake was unintentional. Glad I caught it before more time had passed.

In honor of all the razing I have received my team for this year will be called Gio Bernards Flagellant Clergy.

Which consists of

8.16 Raiders, Las Vegas LVR TMQB - The Raiders finished 14th in this scoring system last year. With Ruggs and Edwards having a year under their belts I think Carr will at least maintain this position and possibly improve on it. Main concern is the changes they have made to their offensive line.

14.16 Bears, Chicago CHI TMQB - I like Justin Fields and I think he should do well running the ball. 

3.01 Ekeler, Austin LAC RB - As I mentioned after the pick I would have preferred to take Johnathan Taylor here due to no PPR. But in 2019 Eckler finished as RB 8 without any extra playoff games. So I think this pick will be fine. Who knows maybe he outscores Taylor anyways. If Herbert is doesn't take a step back this year this team has a shot to make the playoffs. Certainly not a shoe in though with KC in their way.

4.16 Etienne, Travis JAC RB - I think ETN is going to be a top RB for the next several seasons. The coach does worry me though.

10.16 Bernard, Giovani TBB RB - I think Bernard ends up outperforming Fournette and Jones for a team who should make the playoffs again.

12.16 Michel, Sony NEP RB - Im not really a fan of Michel but he is decent and the Patriots could make the playoffs. I was also intrigued with the possibility of him being traded to a team like the Rams.

13.01 Williams, Darrel KCC RB - This is a pick I regret somewhat just because I would rather have my flex spot be filled with a TE or WR. Not terrible to have a piece of the KC offense though. Extra games seem likely.

2.16 Jefferson, Justin MIN WR - I missed the boat on Jefferson last year so I am happy to have him for this season.

6.16 Landry, Jarvis CLE WR - Always a solid performer I can rely on.

7.01 Cooks, Brandin HOU WR - I think Houston is going to be really bad. Cooks has played with a lot of different QBs though and he always produces regardless of the circumstances.

9.01 Moore, Rondale ARI WR - One of the more fun players for me to watch. I think he could have 70 receptions as a rookie and he should add some rushing yards as well.

15.01 Callaway, Marquez NOS WR - I dont believe in Smith and Thomas will be out for many games. This guy might be the Saints best WR in 2021

1.01 Kelce, Travis KCC TE - Totally dominant scorer in this format.

5.01 Smith Jr., Irv MIN TE - I had him last year and he was a disappointment. I think he finally delivers this year though and top 12 a possibility.

11.01 Koo, Younghoe ATL PK - Pretty good kicker.

16.16 Folk, Nick NEP PK (Q) - I think he is going to be the Patriots kicker this year?? David passed on him which makes me wonder.

17.01 Panthers, Carolina CAR Def -Its a defense.

18.16 TBD another defense whoever is left

I like this team and I think Kelce and my WR should do well enough for it to be competitive. I would have liked to get a better QB than I did but it wasn't really an option as 7 of them were selected before my 2nd pick. 17 QB were selected before I took the Raiders. So considering that I am pretty happy with who I ended up with. If Fields or Carr outperforms expectations then I think the rest of you might be in trouble.

Team JWB:

1.14 DeAndre Hopkins, WR, ARI - Drafted as WR4. Finished last season as WR5 in ppg and WR6 in total points with no playoff games. Playoff points seem likely, and I think QB Murray will likely improve and have more passing yards/TDs per game. Hopkins seemed like the safest pick available here.

2.3 AJ Brown, WR, TEN - Drafted as WR7. Finished last season as WR6 in ppg and WR13 in total points, but he only played 41 snaps before week 5 and was WR4 in total points from week 5 on. Julio is there but I think that helps Brown rather than hurting him. I also expect TEN will have more than 485 pass attempts this season, maybe a lot more. Expecting playoff points.

In this format, I always prefer to focus on TE and WR in the first four rounds. In this case, I didn't think the value was there at TE at this turn, so took the value present at WR. I tentatively planned to draft TE and WR/TE at the next turn.

3.14 Logan Thomas, TE, WAS - Drafted as TE8. Finished last season as TE3. I can't see his target share going down, and Fitzmagic should upgrade the quality of his targets. The team made the playoffs last season, and should be the favorite to win the NFC East again, so playoff points are likely.

4.3 Tyler Lockett, WR, SEA - Drafted as WR18. Finished last season as WR11. I took him at this same turn last season (at 3.14), and he proved to be a good value there. I still think Carroll might actually #LetRussCook a bit more this season, and playoff points seem likely. I considered a few TEs and WR Woods here but decided Lockett was the best value.

In this format, my objective in the first 4 rounds is to try to target safe, productive players, and I think I did that here. I also focus exclusively on TE and WR in the first 4 rounds, unless incredible value presents itself at RB or TMQB, which typically does not happen in Anarchy 2. I tentatively planned for 1 WR/TE and 1 RB/WR/TE at the next turn.

5.14 Chase Claypool, WR, PIT - Drafted as WR30. Finished last season as WR17, as a rookie with the COVID-shortened offseason. He had just 109 targets, but led the team in rushing/receiving TDs, YPR, and YPT. He earned a greater target share this season, and I expect Roethlisberger to play better this season, which could improve the quality of Claypool's targets. Playoff points seem likely.

6.3 Adam Trautman, TE, NO - Drafted as TE15. Scored just 55.5 points last season as a rookie. However, I will quote FBG's @Victoria Geary here: "Tight ends Jared Cook and Josh Hill were both waived this season and wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders was cut, leaving the #2 receiving role wide open. Trautman boasted a 38.1 College Dominator Rating playing for the University of Dayton, accounting for 38% of his team's receiving production. It's worth noting that his Dominator score was higher than that of both Darren Waller and Travis Kelce. Trautman was PFF's best-rated run-blocking tight end in his rookie year, meaning he will stay on the field and see plenty of snaps this season. He has the athleticism and skill set to highly outperform his ADP." In addition, #1 WR Michael Thomas is hurt and expected to miss games, and probable #2 WR Trequan Smith has also missed time in camp due to injury. Playoff points are possible. This was my first pick that might fairly be called a reach, but with a potential high reward.

I felt it was important to get another TE before what I saw as an impending dropoff at that position. I considered TMQB but decided I could afford to wait in order to strengthen WR and TE. I did not really strongly consider RBs... I knew it would only get worse, but I didn't feel like it made sense to sacrifice 50+ points to draft one. I tentatively planned for 1 TMQB and 1 RB at the next turn.

7.14 Jared Cook, TE, NO - Drafted as TE20. Finished last season as TE16 in NO; now the #1 TE with the Chargers, where Henry finished last season as TE14 in 14 games. I expect Cook to slide right into Henry's role, and he could play more than 14 games and thus outperform Henry, especially since the Chargers seem like a possible playoff team.

8.3 Steelers, PIT, TMQB - Drafted as TMQB14. Finished last season as TMQB12, despite Roethlisberger coming off major surgery last offseason and despite issues with the OL, running game, and Roethlisberger's knee. Supposedly he is in "the best shape of his career," having dedicated himself to losing weight, strict diet, etc. I expect he will play better this season, and playoff points are likely.

I strongly considered taking RB Harris or RB Williams at 7.14, but felt I was gaining 50+ points by drafting Cook and continuing to wait at RB. I was mildly surprised that only 13 TMQBs were drafted through pick 8.2, but felt I needed to take one here to get ahead of a potential QB run, with so many picks between my even and odd round picks. I considered the Saints TMQB, but chose what I viewed to be the better value. I tentatively planned to take my second TMQB at the next turn, along with my first RB.

9.14 Dolphins, TMQB, TEN - Drafted as TMQB23. Finished last season as TMQB19 without playoff points, missing a playoff spot at 10-6 on tiebreakers. Tua should be improved, and his targets should also be better, with the additions of WRs Waddle and Fuller. I expect this TMQB to outperform this draft position. Playoff points are possible.

10.3 Darnell Mooney, WR, CHI - Drafted as WR56. Finished last season as WR52. Now he enters his second year having moved up into a starting role, and he should have improved QB play. He has been getting rave reviews in training camp, and I expect him to be a top 40 WR this season, making him a great value here. Not counting on playoff points, but they are possible given Chicago made the playoffs last season.

I had planned on getting a RB at this turn for sure, but wanted my second TMQB as well. Once I faced the choice of drafting one of the available RBs or Mooney at 10.3, I felt compelled to go with Mooney. I usually devalue RBs in this format, but this is by far the longest I have waited on that position; will be interesting to see if I get burned by that. With 8 picks to go, my remaining picks are very simple: 4 RBs, 2 PKs, and 2 DSTs. I planned to go with the best 2 RBs at the next turn.

11.14 Tony Pollard, RB, DAL - Drafted as RB47. Finished last season as RB42 without playoff games. With better health, it seems that the Cowboys could have a shot at the playoffs this season, so playoff points are possible. Elliott missed one game last season, and Pollard had 25.2 points in that game, so Pollard is a high floor pick with high ceiling potential if Elliott misses time.

12.3 Mason Crosby, PK, GB - Drafted as PK10. Finished last season as PK16, 17 points behind PK10. Most importantly, he has strong job security, and the Packers could play multiple playoff games to maximize his scoring potential.

I had fully intended to take 2 RBs at this turn, but 9 PKs were drafted by the time I got to my 12.3 pick. With 26 picks until my next pick at 13.14, I felt I needed to draft my first PK here to ensure I was able to get at least one low risk PK. I planned to target RB and PK at the next turn.

13.14 Tevin Coleman, RB, NYJ - Drafted as RB54. Only scored 8.7 points last season, but finished 2019 as RB28. Head coach Saleh brought the 49ers running scheme with him to New York, and brought Coleman to be his lead back in that offense. Hoping for 100+ points here. This is my first pick I would say has no chance at playoff points.

14.3 Justin Jackson, RB, LAC - Drafted as RB56. Finished last season as RB73, but played in only 9 games due to injuries. He is having a great training camp and should outperform this draft position if he can stay healthy. Playoff points are possible.

I had intended to draft my second PK at this turn, but could not determine a safe pick that I liked, with a lot of kicker competitions ongoing right now. So went RB-RB instead. At the next turn, I figured I'd get my first DST and best available RB/PK.

15.14 Cardinals, DST, ARI - Drafted as DST16. Finished last season as DST13 with no playoff games. Playoff points seem likely, and if their upward trend under Vance Joseph continues, they should move into the top 10 in this format.

16.3 Chargers, DST, LAC - Drafted as DST19. Finished last season as DST23. However, they had the 4th highest number of adjusted games lost on defense according to Football Outsiders and played the entire season without starting S James and starting LB Tranquill, both of whom are back. They also hired Brandon Staley as their new head coach, and he has a reputation as a strong defensive coach. I'm expecting this unit to be top 10 this season, possibly top 5. Playoff points are possible.

I drafted my two defenses here to avoid getting stuck with bottom defenses and managed to get two good values here. I waited on my second PK because I have a high risk, high reward plan for that pick - Tristan Vizcaino, who is leading the Chargers PK competition over Badgley, who was drafted at 16.7. I'm expecting to be able to get him with my final pick.

17.14 Devontae Booker, RB, NYG - Drafted as RB64. Finished last season as RB55, playing for the Raiders. He is now the backup to Barkley in New York, so he should get some opportunity as Barkley returns from his ACL injury. No playoff points. Hoping for 100 points here.

18.3 Tristan Vizcaino, PK, LAC - Drafted as PK30. As noted above, this is a gamble. He is leading the PK competition for the Chargers right now, and I think he is the favorite to win the job. Last season, Badgley finished as PK22, but he missed 9 of 33 field goal attempts and 3 of 39 extra point attempts, so he could have easily finished in the top 15. That was also without playoffs, which are possible for the Chargers. So, I'm either looking at a top 15-ish PK or zero points here.

This is my second year in a row drafting from the #14 spot. Last year, I finished #4 overall, but I'm not sure I like this draft as much as last year's. Will be fun to watch it play out.

QB: Ravens, 49'ers

RB: Dobbins, Sermon, Dillon, Lindsay

WR: Kupp, MkWilliams, Gallup, BryEdwards, A-RSt.B, DJax

TE: Andrews, Hurst

D/ST: Bills, Saints

PK: Prater, Bullock

I feel a strange disconnect from this Team, and don't quite know what to make of it.

I opened with the patented RavenStack  ;)  (LJax/Dobbins/Andrews)...feel even better about that now, with the Bateman injury. Thought Gus might be in the cards as well, but 9th Rd was too rich for my blood, and he didn't come back to me in the 10th. Obviously, I think the Ravens are a strong Super Bowl contender.

9'ers QB seems like a nice complimentary piece to QB Ravens.

I gambled and lost during the Rd3/4 turn. Already having Andrews/QBRavens, and with Dobbins staring me in the face, I pulled the trigger on him, largely because there were so many anchor WR still on the board. Now, Dobbins was 4th out of 5 straight RB leading into that turn, so the position was constricted, and I may not have been able to get him, and certainly not a comparable RB on the way back, and for what I'm projecting him for this Season, he's capable of logging mid-1st level non-PPR stats + extra games, but the ensuing WR run really was deflating: McLaurin, Cooper, DJMoore, Lamb, Lockett, Woods, all in a row. Had to anchor with Kupp. Don't like that.

Think I have a decent enough non-ppr RB stable. Dobbins and Dillon likely playoffs, Sermon strong maybe. Lindsay going nowhere, but if he truly seizes the starting role and doesn't get hurt, he should compile.

WR a weird group. Kupp is fine. High floor, at least. He doesn't move the needle for me the way Woods does. I'm higher than many on Mike Williams this year, we'll see if it plays out. Gallup is a legit WR3 in a 16-Teamer, another high floor guy, plus injury upside. Kupp/Gallup should log extra games. BMW, maybe. Bry Edwards and ARSB are speculative, but have upside. DJax a home-run hitter riffing early with Stafford should add splash points here and there, and a playoff game or 2.

Andrews, Top 5 TE with some added upside, now that Bateman is banged up. Hurst isn't going to the playoffs, but I think he's very underrated for what he could accomplish as the 'true' TE in Atlanta's scheme.

Same deal with D/ST and PK - Bills (playoffs)/Saints (probably not); Prater (playoffs)/Bullock(certainly not).

I dealt with some Dynasty drama during the Draft on 8/9-11, that caused me to lose focus a bit, which is probably while I feel the disconnect. Not going to get into it. Commish has to handle it bs, not necessarily typical, but had to wade into the cesspool more than I wanted to get it resolved. You'd think running a League going into it's 20-something year, largely comprised of original Owners would be relatively free of issue, but sometimes things get shoved under the rug for a while, or take time to manifest themselves. Lordy.

A rather brief summary, in terms of how I usually write up. I guess this is an OK Team. Time will tell.

Thanks, David. Good luck to all!

Team JWB:

1.14 DeAndre Hopkins, WR, ARI - Drafted as WR4. Finished last season as WR5 in ppg and WR6 in total points with no playoff games. Playoff points seem likely, and I think QB Murray will likely improve and have more passing yards/TDs per game. Hopkins seemed like the safest pick available here.

2.3 AJ Brown, WR, TEN - Drafted as WR7. Finished last season as WR6 in ppg and WR13 in total points, but he only played 41 snaps before week 5 and was WR4 in total points from week 5 on. Julio is there but I think that helps Brown rather than hurting him. I also expect TEN will have more than 485 pass attempts this season, maybe a lot more. Expecting playoff points.

In this format, I always prefer to focus on TE and WR in the first four rounds. In this case, I didn't think the value was there at TE at this turn, so took the value present at WR. I tentatively planned to draft TE and WR/TE at the next turn.

3.14 Logan Thomas, TE, WAS - Drafted as TE8. Finished last season as TE3. I can't see his target share going down, and Fitzmagic should upgrade the quality of his targets. The team made the playoffs last season, and should be the favorite to win the NFC East again, so playoff points are likely.

4.3 Tyler Lockett, WR, SEA - Drafted as WR18. Finished last season as WR11. I took him at this same turn last season (at 3.14), and he proved to be a good value there. I still think Carroll might actually #LetRussCook a bit more this season, and playoff points seem likely. I considered a few TEs and WR Woods here but decided Lockett was the best value.

In this format, my objective in the first 4 rounds is to try to target safe, productive players, and I think I did that here. I also focus exclusively on TE and WR in the first 4 rounds, unless incredible value presents itself at RB or TMQB, which typically does not happen in Anarchy 2. I tentatively planned for 1 WR/TE and 1 RB/WR/TE at the next turn.

5.14 Chase Claypool, WR, PIT - Drafted as WR30. Finished last season as WR17, as a rookie with the COVID-shortened offseason. He had just 109 targets, but led the team in rushing/receiving TDs, YPR, and YPT. He earned a greater target share this season, and I expect Roethlisberger to play better this season, which could improve the quality of Claypool's targets. Playoff points seem likely.

6.3 Adam Trautman, TE, NO - Drafted as TE15. Scored just 55.5 points last season as a rookie. However, I will quote FBG's @Victoria Geary here: "Tight ends Jared Cook and Josh Hill were both waived this season and wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders was cut, leaving the #2 receiving role wide open. Trautman boasted a 38.1 College Dominator Rating playing for the University of Dayton, accounting for 38% of his team's receiving production. It's worth noting that his Dominator score was higher than that of both Darren Waller and Travis Kelce. Trautman was PFF's best-rated run-blocking tight end in his rookie year, meaning he will stay on the field and see plenty of snaps this season. He has the athleticism and skill set to highly outperform his ADP." In addition, #1 WR Michael Thomas is hurt and expected to miss games, and probable #2 WR Trequan Smith has also missed time in camp due to injury. Playoff points are possible. This was my first pick that might fairly be called a reach, but with a potential high reward.

I felt it was important to get another TE before what I saw as an impending dropoff at that position. I considered TMQB but decided I could afford to wait in order to strengthen WR and TE. I did not really strongly consider RBs... I knew it would only get worse, but I didn't feel like it made sense to sacrifice 50+ points to draft one. I tentatively planned for 1 TMQB and 1 RB at the next turn.

7.14 Jared Cook, TE, NO - Drafted as TE20. Finished last season as TE16 in NO; now the #1 TE with the Chargers, where Henry finished last season as TE14 in 14 games. I expect Cook to slide right into Henry's role, and he could play more than 14 games and thus outperform Henry, especially since the Chargers seem like a possible playoff team.

8.3 Steelers, PIT, TMQB - Drafted as TMQB14. Finished last season as TMQB12, despite Roethlisberger coming off major surgery last offseason and despite issues with the OL, running game, and Roethlisberger's knee. Supposedly he is in "the best shape of his career," having dedicated himself to losing weight, strict diet, etc. I expect he will play better this season, and playoff points are likely.

I strongly considered taking RB Harris or RB Williams at 7.14, but felt I was gaining 50+ points by drafting Cook and continuing to wait at RB. I was mildly surprised that only 13 TMQBs were drafted through pick 8.2, but felt I needed to take one here to get ahead of a potential QB run, with so many picks between my even and odd round picks. I considered the Saints TMQB, but chose what I viewed to be the better value. I tentatively planned to take my second TMQB at the next turn, along with my first RB.

9.14 Dolphins, TMQB, TEN - Drafted as TMQB23. Finished last season as TMQB19 without playoff points, missing a playoff spot at 10-6 on tiebreakers. Tua should be improved, and his targets should also be better, with the additions of WRs Waddle and Fuller. I expect this TMQB to outperform this draft position. Playoff points are possible.

10.3 Darnell Mooney, WR, CHI - Drafted as WR56. Finished last season as WR52. Now he enters his second year having moved up into a starting role, and he should have improved QB play. He has been getting rave reviews in training camp, and I expect him to be a top 40 WR this season, making him a great value here. Not counting on playoff points, but they are possible given Chicago made the playoffs last season.

I had planned on getting a RB at this turn for sure, but wanted my second TMQB as well. Once I faced the choice of drafting one of the available RBs or Mooney at 10.3, I felt compelled to go with Mooney. I usually devalue RBs in this format, but this is by far the longest I have waited on that position; will be interesting to see if I get burned by that. With 8 picks to go, my remaining picks are very simple: 4 RBs, 2 PKs, and 2 DSTs. I planned to go with the best 2 RBs at the next turn.

11.14 Tony Pollard, RB, DAL - Drafted as RB47. Finished last season as RB42 without playoff games. With better health, it seems that the Cowboys could have a shot at the playoffs this season, so playoff points are possible. Elliott missed one game last season, and Pollard had 25.2 points in that game, so Pollard is a high floor pick with high ceiling potential if Elliott misses time.

12.3 Mason Crosby, PK, GB - Drafted as PK10. Finished last season as PK16, 17 points behind PK10. Most importantly, he has strong job security, and the Packers could play multiple playoff games to maximize his scoring potential.

I had fully intended to take 2 RBs at this turn, but 9 PKs were drafted by the time I got to my 12.3 pick. With 26 picks until my next pick at 13.14, I felt I needed to draft my first PK here to ensure I was able to get at least one low risk PK. I planned to target RB and PK at the next turn.

13.14 Tevin Coleman, RB, NYJ - Drafted as RB54. Only scored 8.7 points last season, but finished 2019 as RB28. Head coach Saleh brought the 49ers running scheme with him to New York, and brought Coleman to be his lead back in that offense. Hoping for 100+ points here. This is my first pick I would say has no chance at playoff points.

14.3 Justin Jackson, RB, LAC - Drafted as RB56. Finished last season as RB73, but played in only 9 games due to injuries. He is having a great training camp and should outperform this draft position if he can stay healthy. Playoff points are possible.

I had intended to draft my second PK at this turn, but could not determine a safe pick that I liked, with a lot of kicker competitions ongoing right now. So went RB-RB instead. At the next turn, I figured I'd get my first DST and best available RB/PK.

15.14 Cardinals, DST, ARI - Drafted as DST16. Finished last season as DST13 with no playoff games. Playoff points seem likely, and if their upward trend under Vance Joseph continues, they should move into the top 10 in this format.

16.3 Chargers, DST, LAC - Drafted as DST19. Finished last season as DST23. However, they had the 4th highest number of adjusted games lost on defense according to Football Outsiders and played the entire season without starting S James and starting LB Tranquill, both of whom are back. They also hired Brandon Staley as their new head coach, and he has a reputation as a strong defensive coach. I'm expecting this unit to be top 10 this season, possibly top 5. Playoff points are possible.

I drafted my two defenses here to avoid getting stuck with bottom defenses and managed to get two good values here. I waited on my second PK because I have a high risk, high reward plan for that pick - Tristan Vizcaino, who is leading the Chargers PK competition over Badgley, who was drafted at 16.7. I'm expecting to be able to get him with my final pick.

17.14 Devontae Booker, RB, NYG - Drafted as RB64. Finished last season as RB55, playing for the Raiders. He is now the backup to Barkley in New York, so he should get some opportunity as Barkley returns from his ACL injury. No playoff points. Hoping for 100 points here.

18.3 Tristan Vizcaino, PK, LAC - Drafted as PK30. As noted above, this is a gamble. He is leading the PK competition for the Chargers right now, and I think he is the favorite to win the job. Last season, Badgley finished as PK22, but he missed 9 of 33 field goal attempts and 3 of 39 extra point attempts, so he could have easily finished in the top 15. That was also without playoffs, which are possible for the Chargers. So, I'm either looking at a top 15-ish PK or zero points here.

This is my second year in a row drafting from the #14 spot. Last year, I finished #4 overall, but I'm not sure I like this draft as much as last year's. Will be fun to watch it play out.

Enjoyed the write up.  My main quibble is the the word "likely" represents greater than 50% odds.  I don't think (and Vegas agrees) both Seattle and Arizona are "likely" to make the playoffs with the Rams and Niners in the division.  Steelers are in same boat at +150 to make it.

Enjoyed the write up.  My main quibble is the the word "likely" represents greater than 50% odds.  I don't think (and Vegas agrees) both Seattle and Arizona are "likely" to make the playoffs with the Rams and Niners in the division.  Steelers are in same boat at +150 to make it.
 Personally, I think all 3 NFC Wild Cards are coming  out of the NFCW. There's only 1 Team coming out of the East, and the Cowboys and Redskins will be dueling for that spot all Season. The Packers and Bucs are far and away the class of their Divisions, and I don't think the Vikings, Panthers or Saints are going to finish with better records than than any of the 4 Teams in the West. That Division is loaded, top to bottom, hence how I've written them - no predicted order of finish, but #4 will only be a game or 2 behind #1, and all will have 10+ W's. IMHO, of course.

Rams/Seahawks/Cardinals/49'ers

Packers...Vikings, Bears, Lions

Buccaneers...Panthers, Saints, Falcons

Cowboys/Redskins...Redskins/Cowboys, Eagles, Giants

Enjoyed the write up.  My main quibble is the the word "likely" represents greater than 50% odds.  I don't think (and Vegas agrees) both Seattle and Arizona are "likely" to make the playoffs with the Rams and Niners in the division. Steelers are in same boat at +150 to make it.

@nittanylion covered the Seahawks and Cardinals nicely.

I understand your points but stand by my comments and expectations that the Seahawks, Cardinals, and Steelers will likely all make the playoffs. 

2.02    Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB TMQB3    
5.15    Rams, Los Angeles LAR TMQB10

Brady scored 102.14 points in the playoffs last year.  That would have finished as RB41 on the season.  QB’s score in this league and they score a lot.  I invested two of my top five picks here but I am expecting a healthy ROI.  3300 points won this league last year, I should be able to get almost a third of that from this position alone. Lots of passes, lots of points, lots of weapons on both of these squads and running games that are a little unsettled. Sign me up.

6.02    Gaskin, Myles MIA RB27    
9.15    Carter, Michael NYJ RB40    
10.02    Edwards, Gus BAL RB42    
15.15    White, James NEP RB60    

RB’s are devalued in the NFL and are they devalued here.  I’m coming around that this is the position to punt in these leagues. With not attacking the position until the 6th round this is what you get. Two potential starters, a IMO semi 1B, and a guy who is always hanging around.  Edwards outscored Gaskin last year, and I am hoping Gaskin maintains lead dawg status or at least is the primary guy in a time share.  He is an avoid for me in redraft, but ok in total points leagues. Carter could be in the same boat, but sounds like he has a shot to be the primary.  Gus was RB29 last year, I’ll take that and run like I stole it at a RB42 price. White looks to still be involved in the game plan after watching a little of NE first preseason game. Not much playoff pop here, but if things fall right, I could be surprised on my return here with very little early investment.  Feel the 9-10 turn allowed me to stay in the mix. 

3.15    McLaurin, Terry WAS WR14    
4.02    Lamb, CeeDee DAL WR17    
8.02    Brown, Antonio TBB WR44    
13.15    Marshall, Terrace CAR WR69    
14.02    Watkins, Sammy BAL WR70    
17.15    Pringle, Byron KCC WR86

Top two should be a solid foundation.  I’m lovin some Brown at that price, he will be on many of my teams moving forward and should smoke WR44 even with Evans/Godwin around.  Three PIT WR’s are predicted to be in top 30, me thinks it should be three TBB WR’s. Marshall might be a steal at WR69. Sammy might be last man standing and healthiest BAL WR, blasphemy I tell ya. I’m pushing in some chips on Pringle making some noise.  I got some playoff bonus baby potential here.  The 13-14 swing felt like a pretty pivotal turn for me and I liked what I got there and when I got it. I like this group. 

1.15    Pitts, Kyle ATL TE5    
7.15    Everett, Gerald SEA TE21

It didn’t feel right taking Pitts in the first, kind of slimy, but I just couldn’t get on board with any of the RB’s and none of the WR’s seemed to be sticking out, so that left TE with 4 off the board already.  Didn’t know if Duckboy would snag one, can never guess what he will do, so I pulled the trigger.  Good chance it doesn’t pay off, but I’ll just need to pick up the slack elsewhere.  IMO Everett has a shot at top 10, so I like this group a lot.  Think Everett is being undervalued in a pretty major way. I like him way better than about 9-10 of the guys taken before him.  Kind of been sitting on him in some of these leagues and will continue to add him as a my TE2 in home leagues, etc.  Think the upside with Wilson is there. 

12.02    Gay, Matt LAR PK9    
16.02    Gano, Graham NYG PK23

Gano was a beast last year, accuracy wise, didn’t realize that.  If the offense improves he could be solid.  Gay should get a ton of opportunities in that offense.     

11.15    Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def6    
18.02    Raiders, Las Vegas LVR Def28

Average DST in this league averages about a TD and an extra point a week.  Meh…got a solid one and hopefully an improved one.  PIT at DST 6 felt good

I feel pretty good about QB/WR and special teams. RB’s need to be just good enough not to lose a ton to the field.  Pitts/Everett could be where my bread needs to be buttered to have a shot.  :banned:    

Seahawks, Seattle SEA TMQB8 - 63 
Jets, New York NYJ TMQB32 - 287

After all these years, I would group QB's as follows: top producers with high playoff potential, top producers, and average producers with playoff potential. After that, IMO, it's mostly "all other teams," especially this year. So to me, the benefit from taking a TMQB after the first 12-14 or so didn't make sense. Based on where they were getting drafted, I didn't see the value in taking one there (starting at around pick 120) when the total projected scoring wasn't THAT much better than the options left in Round 17 or 18. I think Zach Wilson will be good enough to keep the Jets QB scoring from being abysmal, so I'm fine with that being my last pick. The Seahawks ranked 5th and 6th the past two seasons, so they seemed like one of the last value picks at QB. Given that my QBs are Wilson and Wilson, I feel like they should open up a law practice.

McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB1 - 2
Barkley, Saquon NYG RB9 - 31
Taylor, Jonathan IND RB11 - 34
Johnson, David HOU RB37 - 127

As mentioned earlier, I did not plan on loading up on RB and only fell into that many when I made a draft list and no one else drafted them. So I had to chase other positions the rest of the way. If I DON'T lead the league in RB scoring I am in big trouble. My only chance is if these guys stay healthy, which given that two of them missed much of last year seems like a long shot. I have read that CMC should be good to go . . . but Barkley probably isn't back to 100% yet. If Wentz misses time in IND, Taylor might see a bigger workload earlier (I am not concerned Mack will see a ton of touches given the severity of his injury). Who the heck knows what to expect in HOU (I don't think they have any better idea than we do). CMC needs to go back to scoring 350+ points, Barkley back to 300, and Taylor creeping up to 250 for me. That's possible . . . but pretty unlikely. That would net 900 points . . . I think I will be lucky to get 600 points combined from those 3.

Beckham, Odell CLE WR26 - 66
Golladay, Kenny NYG WR36 - 95
Samuel, Deebo SFO WR39 - 98
Meyers, Jakobi NEP WR67 - 194
Green, A.J. ARI WR78 - 226

I would rather have had WR earlier than RB early on. Seemingly OBJ does well in the years I don't draft him. Coming off of injury and ant having done a ton in CLE, I hope he stays healthy enough to at least get close to earning back his draft spot. Who knows, maybe if he is still walking upright by the playoffs he could chip in a little extra. He was WR29 two years ago. Meh . . . not the best pick in the world. I don't love Golladay or the Giants QB situation, so it's hard to get excited about this pick either given that I don't see the Giants in the playoffs without a major miracle. I like the Deebo pick a little better. He's been good when he plays and SF should at least stand a chance for post season games. Meyers is perfect for these leagues. He's unlikely to be start worthy in regular size leagues, but he's good enough to rank in the WR40-50 range. With better QB play, NE might sneak into the playoffs. I had a REALLY hard time trying to figure out the pecking order in ARI beyond Hopkins. Green, Kirk, and Moore could all be the next guy . . . but for now that situation is pretty murky. Moore looks like a speed demon (if he can stay healthy), and Green hasn't done much since 2017. But the Cards gave him $8 million, so you figure they have to give him a fair amount of snaps for the payout. At WR78 . . . why not? ARI led the league by far in 4WR sets last year. WR78 last year scored 106 points. Several places have him projected in the 130-140 range, so maybe that pick pays off.

Kmet, Cole CHI TE25 - 130
Ertz, Zach PHI TE28 - 159
Akins, Jordan HOU TE 32 - 223

If not for Anarchy scoring, these guys would be a pretty ugly grouping (let's be honest, even with 2 PPR they won't win any beauty contests). Clearly I didn't invest much, but the bar is pretty low to rank in the TE25-30 range in these leagues (Firsker ranked 25th last season with a 39-387-1 line). A banged up Ertz that missed half the season scored 113 points . . . so far the reports from camp indicate he's much closer to the old Ertz than the banged up one from last season. He was rumored to be traded but is still on PHI, so maybe they will keep him. Akins is one of those under the radar guys that with literally 5 more receptions could jump up from TE30 to TE22. But as already explained, no one knows what is going on in Houston.

Butker, Harrison KCC PK2 - 162
Santos, Cairo CHI PK17 - 191

Wanted to have at least one decent kicker. KC was too efficient last year by scoring too many TD with not enough FG attempts. That could be an issue again, but KC certainly should have multiple extra games. In trying to figure out which less than premium kickers to consider, I settled on guys that were pretty accurate who signed big contracts. Santos fits the bill there, and the Bears would eat a lot of money and cap room to switch kickers. There are probably more unsettled kicking situations than people are really aware of, and we may some guys swapped out last minute (at which point people will demand we dump the PK position in these leagues).

Vikings, Minnesota MIN DEF23 - 255
Cowboys, Dallas DAL DEF25 - 258

The rules say I had to draft two defenses. I did. One of those positions where if you don't want to invest in one of the handful of top defenses, not a ton of incentive to invest in the second or third tier.

Overall, I think I have guys that should earn back where they were drafted, maybe a little more. But I think there are too many injury risks and not enough playoff points, so probably not a real contender. I have 7 guys that were hurt a lot last year, and if they are out anywhere near that much again I am doomed.

nittanylion said:
QB: Ravens, 49'ers

RB: Dobbins, Sermon, Dillon, Lindsay

WR: Kupp, MkWilliams, Gallup, BryEdwards, A-RSt.B, DJax

TE: Andrews, Hurst

D/ST: Bills, Saints

PK: Prater, Bullock

I feel a strange disconnect from this Team, and don't quite know what to make of it.

I opened with the patented RavenStack  ;)  (LJax/Dobbins/Andrews)...feel even better about that now, with the Bateman injury. Thought Gus might be in the cards as well, but 9th Rd was too rich for my blood, and he didn't come back to me in the 10th. Obviously, I think the Ravens are a strong Super Bowl contender.

9'ers QB seems like a nice complimentary piece to QB Ravens.

I gambled and lost during the Rd3/4 turn. Already having Andrews/QBRavens, and with Dobbins staring me in the face, I pulled the trigger on him, largely because there were so many anchor WR still on the board. Now, Dobbins was 4th out of 5 straight RB leading into that turn, so the position was constricted, and I may not have been able to get him, and certainly not a comparable RB on the way back, and for what I'm projecting him for this Season, he's capable of logging mid-1st level non-PPR stats + extra games, but the ensuing WR run really was deflating: McLaurin, Cooper, DJMoore, Lamb, Lockett, Woods, all in a row. Had to anchor with Kupp. Don't like that.

Think I have a decent enough non-ppr RB stable. Dobbins and Dillon likely playoffs, Sermon strong maybe. Lindsay going nowhere, but if he truly seizes the starting role and doesn't get hurt, he should compile.

WR a weird group. Kupp is fine. High floor, at least. He doesn't move the needle for me the way Woods does. I'm higher than many on Mike Williams this year, we'll see if it plays out. Gallup is a legit WR3 in a 16-Teamer, another high floor guy, plus injury upside. Kupp/Gallup should log extra games. BMW, maybe. Bry Edwards and ARSB are speculative, but have upside. DJax a home-run hitter riffing early with Stafford should add splash points here and there, and a playoff game or 2.

Andrews, Top 5 TE with some added upside, now that Bateman is banged up. Hurst isn't going to the playoffs, but I think he's very underrated for what he could accomplish as the 'true' TE in Atlanta's scheme.

Same deal with D/ST and PK - Bills (playoffs)/Saints (probably not); Prater (playoffs)/Bullock(certainly not).

I dealt with some Dynasty drama during the Draft on 8/9-11, that caused me to lose focus a bit, which is probably while I feel the disconnect. Not going to get into it. Commish has to handle it bs, not necessarily typical, but had to wade into the cesspool more than I wanted to get it resolved. You'd think running a League going into it's 20-something year, largely comprised of original Owners would be relatively free of issue, but sometimes things get shoved under the rug for a while, or take time to manifest themselves. Lordy.

A rather brief summary, in terms of how I usually write up. I guess this is an OK Team. Time will tell.

Thanks, David. Good luck to all!
I am not sure if you have seen instinctive outlier projections post or not, but he has Kupp and Mike William's greatly outperforming consensus view.

If he is right about that your team could do really well.

I like your Ravens and SF stacks and you dont have to worry about Jimmy G splitting games with the rookie in this format.

1.05 Tyreek Hill (WR KC)

Drafting from the 5 spot I expected to get a gift from at least one person ahead of me, and there turned out to be two. In Anarchy format RBs just aren't that valuable, and a pair of them went in the first four picks. Dalvin Cook is great but Tyreek Hill outscored him by 100 points last year.  Hill has two seasons better than even McCaffrey's ridiculous 2019. And with Sam Darnold at QB in Carolina?  Forget about it.

2.10 TJ Hockenson (TE DET)

Hard to go wrong taking a TE in Anarchy; 3-TE strategy won it for me last year. Hockenson is clearly in the second tier, but the second tier is still pretty good. His 2020 had him as TE6, within 15 points of Tonyan+Andrews. Plus I get a sideways Cal connection with Goff throwing to him.

Would have been Keenan Allen but he went three picks earlier. My other options here were all WRs, but I think I should be able to get something solid at my next pick. There are three good WRBC options (J.Jefferson,  Thielen, and Godwin, probably in that order), and another TE is always a possibility.

3.05 Robert Tonyan (TE GB)

Another sideways Cal connection, assuming Rodgers plays. He finished as TE4 last year and here he's the 8th TE off the board. A steal; even if his TD production drops, his receptions should rise.

4.10 Noah Fant (TE DEN)

I had been thinking about grabbing a WR down here, but there was a huge run on them in round 4 and still some nice options at TE. I debated between Fant and Hunter Henry, and Gesicki (who I had last year) was also in the mix. I think Fant has the biggest upside.  He finished as TE11 last year despite scoring just 3 TDs; here he's TE10 off the board.

So, TE is done. Gotta start picking up some WRs and RBs. RB is pretty picked over at this point and there are still good WR options, so I'm guessing I'll wind up with a WR at 5.05.

5.05 Kareem Hunt (RB CLE)

I'd been hoping to grab one of the PIT WRs but Juju went two picks earlier. I maybe still should have looked at someone like Golladay but the WR pool feels like it's getting down to a bunch of JAGs. That's kind of true of the RB pool, too, but I need to get some RBs at some point. And Hunt actually isn't JAG. His production is limited by the RBBC situation, but if Chubb were to go down, Hunt could put up top-5 RB numbers. So, guaranteed mediocre production, but with some big upside.

6.10 Tyler Boyd (WR CIN)

Third-tier WR, he finished as WR33 last year and here he's going as...WR33. Most places are projecting him a little better than that, at the bottom of the WR2 range. I'm hoping for decent production. He was tops on my list after Miles Gaskin who went at 6.02.

We're hitting the bottom of the barrel at RB; I'd like to take a shot at Gordon or Ronald Jones as the only real starters left. After that it's all RBBC and I can probably pick up some of that later, so WR otherwise.

7.05 Ronald Jones (RB TB)

In Anarchy, Jones isn't going to put up much in the way of numbers. But they say we have to have four RBs. Now that I have two I probably won't take another one for a long time. My homer hope is that Marvin Jones is still around at 8.10.

8.10 Javonte Williams (RB DEN)

Jones went just a few picks after 7.05. Williams was #2 on my pre-draft list. Admittedly, this is a little bit of an Otis-style pick, betting on the physical nature of a player rather than really assessing their possibilities. He's definitely starting the season as an actual backup to Gordon, and he's not really a change of pace back. But he could be pretty big if he starts to split the carries with Gordon, or if Melvin goes down.

Now with three RBs on board it's very likely I'm drafting WRs for a while.

9.05 Corey Davis (WR NYJ)

I'd been interested in Jaylen Waddle but he went right after my last pick. Davis was my second choice. Not a huge upside but he did have almost 1000 yards last year with Ryan Tannehill throwing the ball. He's sitting this low because the Jets are where WRs go to die.

With TE+flex full, 3RB and 3WR on board, and the PK run probably starting soon, I may even take a kicker next time.

10.12 Rashod Bateman (WR BAL)

A popular sleeper. Maybe he'll be good. Doesn't need to be awesome to make a contribution from the double-digit rounds.

The kicker run didn't start yet so I might as well grab some value while I can.

11.05 Nelson Agholor (WR PHI)

Only one PK went, so I should have time to pick them up next couple of rounds. I think Agholor is pretty good; only questions are around health and workload. Not bad as my fifth WR, some pretty substantial upside.

Next two picks are almost certainly kickers.

12.12 Daniel Carlson (PK LVR)

Whatever. He's a kicker. Probably will keep his job all year.

13.05 Will Lutz

An unfortunate pre-draft given he'll be missing at least some of the season. But other than that, whatever. He's a kicker.

Waiting on an RB, two QBs and two Ds.

14.12 Detroit TMQB

Yay, I get one actual Bear. Goff has been inconsistent but when he's on he can do magic. He's at least as good as Stafford. Detroit TMQB finished #21 last year and this is TMQB #26. If he can reproduce Stafford's numbers (4084/26) I'll be happy. And I think there's upside from there.

15.05 Houston TMQB

The situation is kind of a mess, but with TMQB you don't have to figure out the situation. Tyrod Taylor during his good Buffalo days wound up in the top half of the league in fantasy scoring; if this ends up as QB16 it'd be a steal.

16.12 Philadelphia DEF

I really haven't scouted defenses, especially this low. So I really know nothing about the Eagles. But this fits with my general theory of defenses in Anarchy, which is that you can get them super-cheap and they almost always outperform their draft position if you wait until the end.

17.05 Atlanta DEF

See 16.12.

18.12 Patrick Laird (RB MIA)

Down here there's only crapshoots left, so I might as well go full-on homer. I like Laird, he reminds me a bit of Justin Forsett, not a flashy guy, but a little bit elusive, a little bit hard to tackle, gets the yards that are there. He may not even make the roster and he needs an injury ahead of him to put up any real points. But he caught Tua's first NFL completion so that's something.

It might not be your year when you have two guys who'll miss the start of the season with core muscle injuries. What the hell is that? And one of them's a kicker?

What happened?

I haven't heard the bad news yet I guess.

The last couple days have not really been going my way.
ETN lis franc injury. Strong chance he is done for the season.

ETA: Already placed on season ending IR.

QB - Patriots TMQB22 9.13 and Panthers TMQB29 16.04 - Waited a long time at QB and it shows. I am hopeful that the Patriots surprise and return to the playoffs. I have mixed feelings on who the QB will be. I think that Cam's arm which was never accurate and now has less strength is not the answer. Jones is very interesting in this year that feels like the NFL has turned a page and gone all in on combo QBs that run and pass, but he is not without athleticism. He may surprise earlier with the addition of Cam's Covid issues. I think that three of the last four drafted QBs all have more potential than normal and that waiting so late will reap benefits. I like Darnold in 2021 because I think that he needed coaching and confidence and I like the Panther staff. I also like his weapons, they are solid and deep.

RB - A. Jones 2.04, D. Swift 3.13, James Connor 7.14 & Malcolm Brown 13.13 - a bit meh here, due to the early investment. I went to the RB well twice in the first three rounds, which is a mistake in these leagues. My second pick was one of my toughest and that is not good. Considered Keenan Allen and Chubb. Positives for Jones are a solid playoff chance, but I am so down on Green Bay overall that I did not like the pick. Offensive line is not as strong as a year ago and not sure there is a teamwork unity there any longer. Just wasn't happy with the options and looking back, wish I had taken Allen. I like Swift quite a bit this year, but of course Detroit has no shot at the playoffs and I should have gone Logan TE or one of McLaurin/DJ Moore/Lamb. I am a fan of the toughness of James Connor and expect him to at least be a 1B to Edmonds, who has never been featured. Brown seems like a nice late choice, but with the already early investment, might should have waited till the 18th round for the last RB.

WR - Diggs 1.13, Woods 4.04, R. Anderson 5.13 & Sutton 6.04, E. Moore 10.04 & S. Shepard 14.04 - Diggs is great in this format, lots of targets on a top team and Woods gets an upgrade at QB and also on a strong team. I am a big fan of Anderson this season and think he will outperform ADP, but possible QB downside (doubled up late with Darnold & Arnold) and little chance at extra games. Sutton is a solid talent, but again lots of uncertainty at QB and little hope of playoffs. Bridgewater is said to be a poor match for Sutton, but hopefully not. Big fan of Elijah Moore and expect that the Jets with their defense losses to need even moore from their passing game, playing often in catch-up mode. Shepard is a nice late pick here as I expect a good season for him.

TE - A. Hooper 8.4 & Arnold 17.13 - Hooper missed three games a season ago and finished strong. He averaged over 12 ppg as the TE17 in ppg. Cleveland is a strong playoff candidate and I got Hooper at TE23. Not a strong player, but a value selection late. Punted on the position which is generally a poor strategy here, but like Arnold to outperform is really low ADP.

PK - Gould 12.4 & Lambo 15.13 - Could have done worse and do like the 49ers to vie for playoffs. Hope that Jacksonville does not get so desperate that they abandon kicking and go for two every time as well as attack 4th down and long.

DST - Patriots 11.13 & Jets 18.4 - Patriots seem like a solid pick and the many Jet defensive injuries likely was a poor one.

Despite too much RB capital, I like the majority of the picks, so I think that with decent health this team could finish top five, but little chance to threaten the top unless Carolina really surprises and the Patriots go far.

I like your WR group rztback77 that looks strong to me.

I dont like Sam Darnold at all but I agree with you he has had poor coaching and maybe now out from the death cloud that is Adam Gase perhaps he will be a lot better. I am not optimistic about that but I never thought Josh Allen would become as good as he was last year. So who knows?

Jones and Swift are good RB I think but RB are so devalued in this format, having that as your strength makes your team overall seem not very promising.

You took some players I havent been considering at all which is kind of interesting to me. Perhaps those are some of my blind spots. I am referring to Conner, Brown, Hooper and Arnold here. I am just waking up still and need coffee but at the moment I would need Google to tell me who Arnold might be is how far whoever he is from my radar.

Badgley was cut, so this is looking like a good call. :thumbup:  

This is not meaningful, but perhaps interesting. Here is the DD view of the rosters, with projections updated just now:

3097.7 Coordinator
3089.0 Anarchy99
3087.9 rzrback77
3026.0 Stinkin' Ref
2999.8 Just Win Baby
2971.8 Reaper
2970.8 Duckboy
2951.4 BroncoFreak_2K3
2938.1 CalBear
2920.5 OldMilwaukee
2811.0 Norseman
2806.5 Ben & Jerry's
2722.9 Biabreakable
2696.7 nittanylion
2690.2 Pigskin Fanatic
2671.8 JeremyX13

Caveats:

• These are default FBG projections in DD Classic, no modifications. I'm sure many of you and other sources of projections have different views on many players.
  • For QB, I drafted every individual QB available in DD onto the teams in accordance with TMQB selections to make up the TMQB projections.
  • Obviously, these projections do not account for playoff points.
  • Obviously, these projections do not account for injuries still to come, which will make a huge impact.
Injuries and the PK curse have already started... drafted players projected with 50 or fewer points in DD:

• Duckboy - 17.16, RB Jerick McKinnon (39.1)
  • JeremyX13 - 17.8, RB Samaje Perine (36.7)
  • Pigskin Fanatic - 16.11, RB Cordarrelle Patterson (34.0)
  • Ben & Jerry's - 16.7, PK Mike Badgley (33.8)
  • Pigskin Fanatic - 15.6, RB Tarik Cohen (32.5)
  • Reaper - 18.6, RB Marlon Mack (28.0)
  • Reaper - 17.11, RB LaMical Perine (22.9)
  • JeremyX13 - 18.9, RB DeeJay Dallas (19.6)
  • Biabreakable - 5.1, TE Irv Smith (19.5)
  • Pigskin Fanatic - 18.11, WR Breshad Perriman (11.2)
  • nittanylion - 18.5, PK Randy Bullock (7.4)
  • Biabreakable - 16.16, PK Nick Folk (7.3)
  • JeremyX13 - 15.8, RB Xavier Jones (4.1)
  • Pigskin Fanatic - 17.6, WR Travis Fulgham (3.6)
  • CalBear - 18.12, RB Patrick Laird (0.3)
  • nittanylion - 3.12, RB JK Dobbins (0.0)
  • Biabreakable - 4.16, RB Travis Etienne (0.0)
  • JeremyX13 - 13.8, PK Cody Parkey (0.0)
  • Norseman - 16.10, PK Joey Slye (0.0)
  • BroncoFreak_2K3 - 18.13, PK Tucker McCann (0.0)
Meanwhile, DD projects these undrafted players to score 100 or more points:

• PK Ryan Santoso (130.1)
  • PK Quinn Nordin (129.5)
  • PK Sam Ficken (128.8)
  • PK Chase Mclaughlin (122.8)
  • PK Evan McPherson (120.7)
  • TE Tyler Conklin (118.9)
  • PK Matt Ammendola (118.6)
  • WR Nico Collins (115.5)
  • WR Quez Watkins (102.5)
  • WR Hunter Renfrow (102.3)
  • TE Tyler Kroft (100.9)
:football:  

This is not meaningful, but perhaps interesting. Here is the DD view of the rosters, with projections updated just now:

3097.7 Coordinator
3089.0 Anarchy99
3087.9 rzrback77
3026.0 Stinkin' Ref
2999.8 Just Win Baby
2971.8 Reaper
2970.8 Duckboy
2951.4 BroncoFreak_2K3
2938.1 CalBear
2920.5 OldMilwaukee
2811.0 Norseman
2806.5 Ben & Jerry's
2722.9 Biabreakable
2696.7 nittanylion
2690.2 Pigskin Fanatic
2671.8 JeremyX13

Caveats:

• These are default FBG projections in DD Classic, no modifications. I'm sure many of you and other sources of projections have different views on many players.
  • For QB, I drafted every individual QB available in DD onto the teams in accordance with TMQB selections to make up the TMQB projections.
  • Obviously, these projections do not account for injuries still to come, which will make a huge impact.
Injuries and the PK curse have already started... drafted players projected with 50 or fewer points in DD:

• PK Sam Ficken (128.8)
  • TE Tyler Kroft (100.9)
Thanks for doing this. I know stuff like this takes up a lot of time. 

3097.7 Coordinator
3089.0 Anarchy99
3087.9 rzrback77
3026.0 Stinkin' Ref
2999.8 Just Win Baby
2971.8 Reaper
2970.8 Duckboy
2951.4 BroncoFreak_2K3
2938.1 CalBear
2920.5 OldMilwaukee
2811.0 Norseman
2806.5 Ben & Jerry's
2722.9 Biabreakable
2696.7 nittanylion
2690.2 Pigskin Fanatic
2671.8 JeremyX13

Caveats:

• PK Sam Ficken (128.8)
  • TE Tyler Kroft (100.9)
six of the top seven listed undrafted players are PK. The NFL Roster churn at the PK position is real, so the longer the wait, the more trepidation.

Users who are viewing this thread