What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Buffalo Bills - Same as it ever was*** (2 Viewers)

I stayed at the Talley's house in Orlando about 15 years ago when I was in high school with some friends for a few nights, obviously before the financial crisis. Must be the one mentioned in the article as foreclosed - it was exactly what you'd expect for a gated community of mansions home to a former NFL star. They mentioned someone from nysync lived in the neighborhood. A real mansion, with matching escalades and an antique corvette out front. Game-balls lined the library, and the ceiling was painted like the sky. When the adults went to dinner that night we stayed home with his daughters, one who was about our age and another who was younger, who favors her mother with platinum blonde hair. Both beautiful. When they came back from dinner they told us how just the tea cost something like $50 and had hand-sewn tea bags. Darryl and his wife were living the life.

He must've been 45 and was cut. Full of personality, so colorful and commanding in every conversation. Seemed like a fairly healthy, active guy who was going to be super successful post football. I had no idea the financial crisis had hit so hard, but of course that makes sense given that this is FL, and that surely was a jumbo-loan, and they certainly had lots of expenses. House had to be multi-million, and a couple hundred grand in cars. It's sad to see such a fall from grace, and to have so little help from the NFL and the Bills that other Bills hall-of-famers have to pitch in together to help front him a security deposit or money to travel to canton or to pay for his Obamacare.

I hope Bills mafia will get together and do something to help him out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stayed at the Talley's house in Orlando about 15 years ago when I was in high school with some friends for a few nights, obviously before the financial crisis. Must be the one mentioned in the article as foreclosed - it was exactly what you'd expect for a gated community of mansions home to a former NFL star. They mentioned someone from nysync lived in the neighborhood. A real mansion, with matching escalades and an antique corvette out front. Game-balls lined the library, and the ceiling was painted like the sky. When the adults went to dinner that night we stayed home with his daughters, one who was about our age and another who was younger, who favors her mother with platinum blonde hair. Both beautiful. When they came back from dinner they told us how just the tea cost something like $50 and had hand-sewn tea bags. Darryl and his wife were living the life.

He must've been 45 and was cut. Full of personality, so colorful and commanding in every conversation. Seemed like a fairly healthy, active guy who was going to be super successful post football. I had no idea the financial crisis had hit so hard, but of course that makes sense given that this is FL, and that surely was a jumbo-loan, and they certainly had lots of expenses. House had to be multi-million, and a couple hundred grand in cars. It's sad to see such a fall from grace, and to have so little help from the NFL and the Bills that other Bills hall-of-famers have to pitch in together to help front him a security deposit or money to travel to canton or to pay for his Obamacare.

I hope Bills mafia will get together and do something to help him out.
Interesting journalism piece, interesting story in the quote. Very sad, that fall from grace. I remember Talley and those Bills. I was going to school in CNY at the time and all the locals just adored them.

Also, I personally object to the thread title like IK did back on the previous page, but for more selfish reasons.

I was just coming to post the same thing. Among the more shocking bits -

“I’ve hit people, got up, felt like my eyes were bouncing back and forth, or I’d see mini lights. I’d have to say at least 75 times I saw little lights. I’d have to say it’s got to be more than 100 concussions.

Dr. Julian Bailes is the former neurology department chair at the Talleys’ alma mater. They have not met, but Bailes knows those flashbulbs Talley described.
The Talleys are tenants now. They’ve had to move twice in the past 17 months. Their credit is so nuked from the foreclosure and the failed business that their landlord required them to pay three months rent in advance. They didn’t have the money.

Darryl Talley used to own superb credit. On just a signature, banks would lend him whatever money he needed for his business or personal needs.

To move into their home, three old friends – Smith, Bennett and Thurman Thomas – gathered the rent deposit and gave it to Janine without Darryl’s knowledge because they knew he would be too proud to accept it.
The Talleys have lived in the same area for the past 17 years, but Darryl cannot remember the garbage is collected every Monday and Thursday. He cannot remember their ATM identification number, which hasn’t changed since his rookie year.
On a visit to Gabrielle Talley’s home in Birmingham, Ala., he tried to make repairs to her SUV. Each time he needed a tool, he went to her second-floor apartment to retrieve it rather than get the toolbox.
The Talleys couldn’t afford to attend Reed’s induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame last August. Just as Smith, Thomas and Bennett helped with the rent and some of Gabrielle’s college, they picked up the tab to get the Talleys there.Smith is paying for the Talleys’ health insurance through the Affordable Care Act.
As sad as this is, it does make me proud of the players I grew up adoring. They haven't abandoned him and help as best they can.

Full sympathy for the health issues.

The fact that he is broke....not so much. He took a swing and a miss with a business. This part is not the Bills or NFLs fault. He gets $50,000 a year, if he cannot get by on this because of his past business failure that is on him.

The health stuff is on everyone, the NFL, the Bills and him.

The fact that he is broke....not so much. He took a swing and a miss with a business. This part is not the Bills or NFLs fault. He gets $50,000 a year, if he cannot get by on this because of his past business failure that is on him.

In fairness, he took a swing and suffered like a lot of people when a group of white collar a-holes on Wall Street decided to rape the world economy for personal gain. It doesn't read like Talley mismanaged his business. He sank his heart and soul into it, and got reamed like the rest of America. It's just more tragic because his health problems prohibits him from rebuilding his capital via work and talent. For example, I'm sure a reasonably healthy Talley could land a decent paying job as an assistant d-coordinator in charge of linebackers at a small D1 college. This could lead to promotion and a career in coaching. But he can't do it, physically or mentally.

In fairness, he took a swing and suffered like a lot of people when a group of white collar a-holes on Wall Street decided to rape the world economy for personal gain. It doesn't read like Talley mismanaged his business. He sank his heart and soul into it, and got reamed like the rest of America. It's just more tragic because his health problems prohibits him from rebuilding his capital via work and talent. For example, I'm sure a reasonably healthy Talley could land a decent paying job as an assistant d-coordinator in charge of linebackers at a small D1 college. This could lead to promotion and a career in coaching. But he can't do it, physically or mentally.
I agree, but why is this the NFLs issue?

On one extreme if they paid him a billion dollars while he played, and he lost it, one might think they do not owe him anything due to the fact he cant work. They paid him a billion dollars!!

On the other extreme if they paid him nothing, most would feel the NFL owes him for the fact he cant make a living.

The middle ground is....based on his career earnings, (a quick look shows he was paid $500,000 in 1989, extrapolating it would be over $4M probably for 14 seasons) and a payment of $50,000 per year, has he been given a fair amount to allow for the fact that he cant work?

I would say yes, in part because he carries some of the blame for his medical condition. While it is sad he lost his money and is suffering, I dont feel like he is owed anything.

I agree, but why is this the NFLs issue?

On one extreme if they paid him a billion dollars while he played, and he lost it, one might think they do not owe him anything due to the fact he cant work. They paid him a billion dollars!!

On the other extreme if they paid him nothing, most would feel the NFL owes him for the fact he cant make a living.

The middle ground is....based on his career earnings, (a quick look shows he was paid $500,000 in 1989, extrapolating it would be over $4M probably for 14 seasons) and a payment of $50,000 per year, has he been given a fair amount to allow for the fact that he cant work?

I would say yes, in part because he carries some of the blame for his medical condition. While it is sad he lost his money and is suffering, I dont feel like he is owed anything.
Can you really not understand why the NFL, after profiting from his play, has some obligation to provide for his medical care when injuries associated with the game debilitate him? If he can't make a living today BECAUSE he played in the NFL? And why does he carry some of the blame for his medical condition, because he concussed himself or played through injuries?

No player makes billions. It seems odd from our point of view how someone who made a few million dollars can have nothing now. But we've heard this story again and again and there's even a ESPN short film about it.

You sound like the kind of person that would blame an asbestos factory worker for developing cancer. They got paid, didn't they? And they kept working when their lungs burned, so it's their own fault, right?

I had no idea Talley was having these issues until they mentioned it during the game today. Read up on it and it was really a gut-punch. Like everybody else in this thread, he was one of my favorite guys on that defense, and I hate hearing about how rough his life has been post-football. Here's hoping the Bills and NFL do right by the guy.

On a brighter note, I was also moved by how close the players on those teams are to this day. Bruce-Thurman-Biscuit is quite the support group.

I agree, but why is this the NFLs issue?On one extreme if they paid him a billion dollars while he played, and he lost it, one might think they do not owe him anything due to the fact he cant work. They paid him a billion dollars!!

Can you really not understand why the NFL, after profiting from his play, has some obligation to provide for his medical care when injuries associated with the game debilitate him? If he can't make a living today BECAUSE he played in the NFL? And why does he carry some of the blame for his medical condition, because he concussed himself or played through injuries?No player makes billions. It seems odd from our point of view how someone who made a few million dollars can have nothing now. But we've heard this story again and again and there's even a ESPN short film about it.

You sound like the kind of person that would blame an asbestos factory worker for developing cancer. They got paid, didn't they? And they kept working when their lungs burned, so it's their own fault, right?
He WAS compensated. He still IS being compensated. Of course they have an obligation....which is why they are compensating him.

Is their obligation increased because he lost the money they paid him while he was playing?

If the asbestos factory workers in your example were paid a fair settlement, and then blew it, then no.....I wouldnt expect the company to increase their settlement. If you take emotion out of the equation, who would argue that they should?

Good to see the Bills community stepping up to take care of a beloved player.

Anyone else think the Bills' playoff hopes will come down to week 17, where they need to beat Garoppolo and the rest of the Pats' backups, and they will lose?

It would be classic "Bills", so I can't stop thinking that is what will happen after they manage to somehow beat either Denver or Green Bay.

Anyone else think the Bills' playoff hopes will come down to week 17, where they need to beat Garoppolo and the rest of the Pats' backups, and they will lose?

It would be classic "Bills", so I can't stop thinking that is what will happen after they manage to somehow beat either Denver or Green Bay.
This is EXACTLY what will happen if they pull off an improbable Broncos or Packers defeat.

No, because they have no shot at beating Denver or GB.

Bull####. That defense can absolutely shut down Green Bay and beat them at home.

Nah, they've already done that one. If we somehow beat Denver or Green Bay, I have no doubt that the team will find a new, creative way to blow a potential playoff spot.

If there's one thing you can honestly say about the Bills, it's that they don't make the same mistake twice. They have a gift for discovering brand new mistakes.

Nah, they've already done that one. If we somehow beat Denver or Green Bay, I have no doubt that the team will find a new, creative way to blow a potential playoff spot.

If there's one thing you can honestly say about the Bills, it's that they don't make the same mistake twice. They have a gift for discovering brand new mistakes.
I can't think of many new scenarios...

They make the playoffs, are scheduled to play on Saturday, but miss it because they plan for a Sunday game?

Bull####. That defense can absolutely shut down Green Bay and beat them at home.
Unforunatley GB doesn't play in the AFC. We need to win some conference games. Looking at the playoff machine today it's just so hard to get them there going 2-2

3-1 would be crazy

If they go 3-1 they deserve to get in.

2-2 and the season would still feel positive, they would have beaten a contender when it mattered.

Maddening to think where they could be right now :(

I don't see the back ups beating you in that game -- I'm pretty sure it will be the starters

BobbyLayne said:
GroveDiesel said:
Grigs Allmoon said:

Since when has Buffalo been able to beat a good QB with good WRs this year? Yeah, they have a great defense, but their secondary does tend to get beaten by good WRs. Rodgers, Nelson and Cobb are good enough that Gilmore and Graham WILL get beaten multiple times and Buffalo just doesn't have the offense to keep up. You have to be able to put up 24+ on a team like GB and the only hope the Bills have of doing that on GB is at least one defensive TD.

Grigs Allmoon said:
IvanKaramazov said:
Grigs Allmoon said:

I can't think of many new scenarios...

They make the playoffs, are scheduled to play on Saturday, but miss it because they plan for a Sunday game?
Lose to Oakland.

BobbyLayne said:
GroveDiesel said:
Grigs Allmoon said:

Since when has Buffalo been able to beat a good QB with good WRs this year? Yeah, they have a great defense, but their secondary does tend to get beaten by good WRs. Rodgers, Nelson and Cobb are good enough that Gilmore and Graham WILL get beaten multiple times and Buffalo just doesn't have the offense to keep up. You have to be able to put up 24+ on a team like GB and the only hope the Bills have of doing that on GB is at least one defensive TD.
Tweeted out during yesterday's game from a Buffalo beat writer:

------------------------------------------

Mike Rodak @mikerodak · Nov 30

Brian Hoyer finishes with a 51.0 QB rating. Kyle Orton has a 50.6 QB rating.

-----------------------------------------

It isn't just about the quality of the opponent's QB VS the Buffalo defense. Its about how much better/worse opposing QBs are playing VS the Buffalo defense.

I didn't realize it till I saw the above but in yesterday's game Hoyer actually had a slight edge over Kyle Orton at the time Brian got benched, emphasis on 'slight' edge.

I would have to think that 'slight' edge will increase when Orton is in direct competition with Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning.

We shall see if the Buffalo defense can win games all on its own when facing the best quarterbacks in the game.

I would be interesting to see what Doug Marone would do if he had a Johnny Manziel sitting on the bench and finds himself down a few TDs late in an upcoming game if the Bills find themselves out of playoff contention. Would he go with the rookie to see what he has going forward or stick with guy who had a lower QB Passer Rating over the guy who got benched for Johnny Manziel?
FWIW I don't think the Bills beat Denver or Green Bay and that means they won't make the post season in the AFC so the great defensive effort will be wasted this year and their first pick in next year's draft will be late in the 2nd round which makes finding a QB very difficult.

The Bills blew their chance at the postseason with the losses to the Chiefs and Dolphins in a 5-day stretch. Even a split there would have left them at 8-4 right now with the toughest part of their schedule coming up. But, this offense just isn't inspiring much confidence right now.

Denver and Green Bay and the Patriots are not a fun way to end the season. Probably will go 1-3 and finish the year 8-8. Maybe they can get a win against the Patriots to finish 9-7 for the first time in forever. Not as good as expected, but also not a complete failure. Probably will buy Marrone and company another year. Will be interesting to see what happens with Hughes, but the defense will get Alonso back.

I don't think going into 2015 with Orton/Manuel at QB and the same staff is all bad. They will need to find help at OG, and can try to land another young QB in the draft and/or see what is available in free agency/trades.

Crazy to see how stacked this WR class was, but I still feel great about Sammy's long-term potential. Might not realize it for another year or two though with this QB/coaching combination, which is disappointing.

PFF currently has both Bradham and Brown ranked in their top 5 3-4 LBers. Add Kiko to that mix and Hughes may not be missed as much as it may seem. Brown has really flown under the radar IMO. He has been very good for a rookie LBer thrown into the fire.

And yeah, it's disappointing to see Sammy right now. The talent is clearly there. The play calling and QB play just simply isn't. I honestly have no clue while they don't try to run a bunch of bubble and slip screen plays for Sammy to get the ball to him in space. It just makes no sense to me that they refuse to try to be creative in getting him the ball.

Actually, the play calling is just bizarre to me in general. Cleveland was really hurting up the middle, at the LBer position and in their safeties' ability to cover, and yet Chandler was rarely used and Fred Jackson was a total non-factor in the passing game. Seemed like a bunch of delayed screens to Freddy up the middle would have been money all day.

PFF currently has both Bradham and Brown ranked in their top 5 3-4 LBers. Add Kiko to that mix and Hughes may not be missed as much as it may seem. Brown has really flown under the radar IMO. He has been very good for a rookie LBer thrown into the fire.
Bite your tongue on Hughes. Every week that goes by I love this guy more and more! I'm going to be very disappointed if he isn't resigned.

Bite your tongue on Hughes. Every week that goes by I love this guy more and more! I'm going to be very disappointed if he isn't resigned.
I don't see how that will be possible without losing Dareus in the process which would be a MAJOR blow that line.

I don't see how that will be possible without losing Dareus in the process which would be a MAJOR blow that line.
I agree. As much as it would suck to lose Hughes after that lopsided trade to get him, Dareus is the more important player. And they're going to have to spend some more money on the O-line and offense to be truly competitive IMO.

I agree. As much as it would suck to lose Hughes after that lopsided trade to get him, Dareus is the more important player. And they're going to have to spend some more money on the O-line and offense to be truly competitive IMO.
Agreed. I think an average DE on a line with Dareus and the Williams twins can be very servicable.

We are paying Fitzpatrick 7M this year, paying Stevie this year as well. Mario can restructure in ways that Wilson wouldn't move money around. Pegula might. It's possible they can keep Hughes and Dareus long term.

We are paying Fitzpatrick 7M this year, paying Stevie this year as well. Mario can restructure in ways that Wilson wouldn't move money around. Pegula might. It's possible they can keep Hughes and Dareus long term.
Actually, looking at the cap numbers for next year, I think the Bills have the cap space and therefore should resign Hughes and extend Dareus.

Right now, the Bills have 46 players under contract for next year at $122 million. The Bills are currently under the cap for this year by about $2.8 million. If you carry that money forward that will probably pay for the 5 additional players that will be added to get to 51 players counting against the cap. If we estimate that the cap will go from $133 this year to $140 million next year (just a guess) that puts the bills about $18 million under the cap. Mario and Kyle Williams are already under contract and included in the cap number. Dareus is also under contract with a cap number of $8 million. If he gets extended, let's say his cap hit goes up by $2 million for next year. That leaves $16 million to sign Hughes to a deal and handle any other roster moves. In addition, if the Bills cut Mike Williams that frees up another $6.8 million in cap space.

The Bills are somewhat screwed for now in getting that "Franchise" QB. So they should put their money behind their biggest strength which is their defense. Even in this age of passing offenses, I think a dominant defense can carry you a long way. Keeping that line intact goes a long way towards establishing a dominant defense.

Note: cap and contracts numbers were obtained from Overthecap.com

Actually, looking at the cap numbers for next year, I think the Bills have the cap space and therefore should resign Hughes and extend Dareus.

Right now, the Bills have 46 players under contract for next year at $122 million. The Bills are currently under the cap for this year by about $2.8 million. If you carry that money forward that will probably pay for the 5 additional players that will be added to get to 51 players counting against the cap. If we estimate that the cap will go from $133 this year to $140 million next year (just a guess) that puts the bills about $18 million under the cap. Mario and Kyle Williams are already under contract and included in the cap number. Dareus is also under contract with a cap number of $8 million. If he gets extended, let's say his cap hit goes up by $2 million for next year. That leaves $16 million to sign Hughes to a deal and handle any other roster moves. In addition, if the Bills cut Mike Williams that frees up another $6.8 million in cap space.

The Bills are somewhat screwed for now in getting that "Franchise" QB. So they should put their money behind their biggest strength which is their defense. Even in this age of passing offenses, I think a dominant defense can carry you a long way. Keeping that line intact goes a long way towards establishing a dominant defense.

Agreed. Searcy is also a free agent, but I'm fine with using Duke Williams and Meeks backing him up.

Rather use that money for some interiror line help. I wonder how Cyrus is projecting practicing at guard.

Oh sure, but this is the Bills!

We all know they'll let Hughs walk so they can sign Mark Sanchez to a 6 year 88 million dollar deal.

brohans i like what you are building up there in the snow it is like you are builidng an igloo or snow cave and that igloo or snow cave instead of being a place you hang out is actually a good defense so bam on that one broffalo fans but what you need to do now is make a snow angle which is an allegory and that means soemthing that menas something else for anyone who is not real smart for a good offense which will dominate the rest of the leage and lead you to the promised land take that to the snowbank bromigos

Looking like everyone is a go this week except Wynn, Gragg and Mike Williams.

Go Bills - December game that means something. Not mailing it in. Get to Peyton, force some turnovers, knock him down. Stop the run and run the ball.

Easier said than done but I'm excited

Yeah, Mike Williams has a "calf injury" that is going to keep him out.

With their consistent problems in the Red Zone, I will never never understand why the Bills have treated him this way. Bizarre.

I can take bad management, bad coaching, bad players and even just bad luck. I can complain about them, throw in my armchair QB 2 cents and argue all day. At the end of the day, I can look at the team and be convinced that they can win games, or draft better, or improve in some way. It's all in the team's control, and I can continue to root for them to improve themselves.

But I'm done with the NFL. I love the Bills and will always love the Bills, but this officiating garbage that we see week after week after week is just too much. There's nothing the team can do to change it. When the game isn't even fair, it's not fun anymore. And it's just happened too many times for me to even be able to enjoy football anymore.

I'm done with the fun thread title changes. I'm done caring. I hope the NFL grows some balls someday, crushes the refs' union and makes some changes that fix the game.

Peace guys.

So what's the scoop on WR Mike Williams?

I see the Bills signed Deonte Thompson from the Ravens practice squad.

I don't want to accuse Williams of bad behavior without any evidence, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Is it possible the team is aware that he failed a drug test that the league just hasn't announced?

He played well, not great, but well enough certainly in the preseason to be a 4th WR on this roster didn't he?

I don't want to accuse Williams of bad behavior without any evidence, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Is it possible the team is aware that he failed a drug test that the league just hasn't announced?

He played well, not great, but well enough certainly in the preseason to be a 4th WR on this roster didn't he?
There has to be something behind the scenes here. Failed drug test, late to meetings, missed meetings, cancer in the locker room, something. He was running with the first team early in camp and now hasn't had a catch since October 5.

What confuses me, though, is that you'd think he'd be on an extremely short leash. He sat out all of 2008 at Syracuse for academic reasons (pre-Marrone). In 2009 (Marrone era), he quit the team entirely halfway through the season. He got stabbed earlier this year. If he's done something wrong, you'd think he'd be gone. But if he hasn't done anything wrong....why isn't he ever in the game? I don't really have a problem with Hogan or Goodwin seeing significant action, but you can't tell me you'd rather have Goodwin in the red zone than Williams. I don't care if he's half-assing it in practice or something. If you've got the ball at like the 8 yard line, Williams should be in the game and not Goodwin.

There has to be something behind the scenes here. Failed drug test, late to meetings, missed meetings, cancer in the locker room, something. He was running with the first team early in camp and now hasn't had a catch since October 5.

What confuses me, though, is that you'd think he'd be on an extremely short leash. He sat out all of 2008 at Syracuse for academic reasons (pre-Marrone). In 2009 (Marrone era), he quit the team entirely halfway through the season. He got stabbed earlier this year. If he's done something wrong, you'd think he'd be gone. But if he hasn't done anything wrong....why isn't he ever in the game? I don't really have a problem with Hogan or Goodwin seeing significant action, but you can't tell me you'd rather have Goodwin in the red zone than Williams. I don't care if he's half-assing it in practice or something. If you've got the ball at like the 8 yard line, Williams should be in the game and not Goodwin.
Well i guess that takes care of that:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/WR-Mike-Williams-added-to-WaivedInjured-list-WR-Deonte-Thompson-signed/d4992d3c-e867-49c6-8964-7a2fc5f207ec

I think at some point you have to throw Cyrus Kouandjio out there and see what he can do. It might be good to know if we have to address the guard position early in the draft or through free agency. What's the worst that can happen? He can't be much worse than what we have out there.

Buffalo Bills Cheerleaders’ Routine: No Wages and No Respect

BUFFALO — Alyssa cannot recall the precise moment she realized her dream gig as a Buffalo Bills cheerleader had turned into a nightmare.

Each week held so many indignities.

Supervisors ordered the cheerleaders, known as the Buffalo Jills, to warm up in a frigid, grubby stadium storeroom that smelled of gasoline. They demanded that cheerleaders pay $650 for uniforms. They told the cheerleaders to do jumping jacks to see if flesh jiggled.

The Jills were required to attend a golf tournament for sponsors. The high rollers paid cash — “Flips for Tips” — to watch bikini-clad cheerleaders do back flips. Afterward, the men placed bids on which women would ride around in their golf carts.

A not-incidental detail: The carts had no extra seats. Women clung to the back or, much more to the point, were invited to sit in the men’s laps...

BUFFALO — Alyssa cannot recall the precise moment she realized her dream gig as a Buffalo Bills cheerleader had turned into a nightmare.

Supervisors ordered the cheerleaders, known as the Buffalo Jills, to warm up in a frigid, grubby stadium storeroom that smelled of gasoline. They demanded that cheerleaders pay $650 for uniforms. They told the cheerleaders to do jumping jacks to see if flesh jiggled.

The Jills were required to attend a golf tournament for sponsors. The high rollers paid cash — “Flips for Tips” — to watch bikini-clad cheerleaders do back flips. Afterward, the men placed bids on which women would ride around in their golf carts.

A not-incidental detail: The carts had no extra seats. Women clung to the back or, much more to the point, were invited to sit in the men’s laps...
oh boo hoo

Sorry to buck the trend here, but that sucks and there's no way they should be treated that way. This is why we can't have nice things in America.

The NFL is insanely rich. Is it that hard to pay them 30K a year and treat them like human beings?

Users who are viewing this thread