What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Final Week of the Regular Season IDP Info/Comments/News/Recommendations (1 Viewer)

What are people's thoughts on starting Grugier-Hill?  Coming off Covid and a knee injury.  Worth the risk?
It is going to depend on your other available options. Most players coming back from COVID seem to play less snaps then their usual workload. Combine that with the risk of KGH having a setback with his knee and that equals too much risk for me. But, again, it depends what you have for options.

Pratt was activated from the COVID list today. So, my worry is Wilson coming back from injury and Pratt coming back from COVID end up splitting snaps. 
I’m debating about starting Jerome Baker MIA over both of them.
Yes saw that later in the day, so id go Baker if it was me. Wilson could very well be a bit of a question mark after the layoff. 

My LB a mess with covid and other injury issues.

Need to start 4. Right now got Jack/Kirksey/Queen pencilled in.

Then have D Barnes/Browning (C)/ Bolton/ Perryman/Pratt

Bolton and Pratt are not great with Gay and Wilson back.

Perryman is a lock if fit. Bum ankle and just back from Covid. I have Diablo. So I kinda hope Perryman sits then I can start Diablo. If Perryman goes I dont think I can start him and I surely cant start Diablo so I ahve to hope B Jones (MIA) can have a good game.

Wire is pretty thin. So, first question, any inklings on Perryman status?

My LB a mess with covid and other injury issues.

Need to start 4. Right now got Jack/Kirksey/Queen pencilled in.

Then have D Barnes/Browning (C)/ Bolton/ Perryman/Pratt

Bolton and Pratt are not great with Gay and Wilson back.

Perryman is a lock if fit. Bum ankle and just back from Covid. I have Diablo. So I kinda hope Perryman sits then I can start Diablo. If Perryman goes I dont think I can start him and I surely cant start Diablo so I ahve to hope B Jones (MIA) can have a good game.

Wire is pretty thin. So, first question, any inklings on Perryman status?
Perryman is still questionable with the Knee. 

Users who are viewing this thread