What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 SSL Sign-Up Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Draft will start after the NFL draft.  Do we have enough interest?

1. Mr. Ir.

2. Old Mil

3. Stinkin Ref

4. Bro1ncos

5. Crippler

6. Duckboy

7. Shadowfax

8. Stephen Holloway

9.Maggot Brain

10. -OZ-

11. Drunken Slob

12. Norseman

13. Nittanylion

14. NorrisB

15. Busman

16. Aaron Rudnicki

Alternates - Mr. Ir, Ryheaps, BSS

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to but.........................Out to sea May 9th - 16th.     Limited internet access when off shore (greater than 6 miles from shore).   Will pre-draft,  but might hold it up 8-10hrs on occasion.

This, along with MBSL and Anarchy, are the only Survivor Leagues I participate in. I'm just not wired to draft prior to the NFL Draft, I guess. I've been involved with SSL for years, but something happened last year (most likely my fault), and I was left without a seat when the sign-up music stopped playing. Definitely would like to reclaim my place at the table.

The NFL has decided again this year, not to release the 2021 Schedule until shortly after the NFL Draft. I'd offer the suggestion that we not Draft until after the Schedule release, so that we know the Bye Weeks before picking our Teams. I guess I'm not wired for unpleasant surprises, either.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-regular-season-schedule-to-be-released-may-12-on-nfl-network-nfl-com

Just a suggestion, not a deal-breaker for me.

This, along with MBSL and Anarchy, are the only Survivor Leagues I participate in. I'm just not wired to draft prior to the NFL Draft, I guess. I've been involved with SSL for years, but something happened last year (most likely my fault), and I was left without a seat when the sign-up music stopped playing. Definitely would like to reclaim my place at the table.

The NFL has decided again this year, not to release the 2021 Schedule until shortly after the NFL Draft. I'd offer the suggestion that we not Draft until after the Schedule release, so that we know the Bye Weeks before picking our Teams. I guess I'm not wired for unpleasant surprises, either.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-regular-season-schedule-to-be-released-may-12-on-nfl-network-nfl-com

I co-sign this request by @nittanylion

Concur

The schedule is supposed to be released May 12. MBSL took about 18 days to complete, so if we started right after the NFL draft the schedule would probably be released sometime mid (towards the end) of the draft. It probably makes sense to just wait until the 13th.

Draft will start after the NFL draft.  Do we have enough interest?

1. Mr. Ir.

2. Old Mil

3. Stinkin Ref

4. Bro1ncos

5. Crippler

6. Duckboy

7. Shadowfax

8. Stephen Holloway

9.Maggot Brain

10. -OZ-

11. Drunken Slob

12. Norseman

13. Nittanylion

14. NorrisB

15. Busman

16. Aaron Rudnicki

Alternates - Mr. Ir, Ryheaps, BSS

I'll tee up another Ref one.....meant to do another one before draft in honor of BTSW (RIP) that he ended up winning last year....

Season long is a dying breed. That and FBG isn’t gaining posters at the rate they are losing them
So why? cant be daily fantasy as  I think that sucks. or has FF just ran its natural course. I get the posters thing too, as I just got back from a 6 month vacay....didnt really miss it. 

So why? cant be daily fantasy as  I think that sucks. or has FF just ran its natural course. I get the posters thing too, as I just got back from a 6 month vacay....didnt really miss it. 
I think it's just the natural course. Personally I'm almost ready to give up my leagues except for the friends made over the years. 

Personally it's gotten to be mostly luck with the resources available and many of us are now 30+ years into this.

As a member of the returning IBL Championship winning team, I take a bit of exception to the “all luck” mind set.
correct.....and let's not forget that one pivotal win Bass and I got in the playoffs that turned out to be the difference between first and second....

Users who are viewing this thread