What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022-23 Playoff Survivor League (1 Viewer)

Rosters unloaded. I entered your keeper picks for rounds 1 and 2, please don't adjust. Draft starts at 6am EST. @rzrback77 I entered Mixon as your pre-draft but it may not take. If it doesn't, please select Mixon. I have entered dummy picks for GoDC, OldMil, and Bro1 for rounds one and two. If all goes as planned, all the picks should rip off at 6 and then 3.1 for Stephen should be up

That was probably the most obvious 1-2 ever.
Was hoping to land Kelce and have a nice K/K TE combo but I’ll ride or die with the 49ers.

Was hoping to land Kelce and have a nice K/K TE combo but I’ll ride or die with the 49ers.
In my opinion CMAC was the better pack. He is Going to post 30 points this weekend. Also all the tiedowns seem to be stepping up so running back seems like a better CBD pack

In my opinion CMAC was the better pack. He is Going to post 30 points this weekend. Also all the tiedowns seem to be stepping up so running back seems like a better CBD pack
You jinxed me!
Otoh, I do like the TE run

My problem with C Mac first is Deebo and others cutting into his pie. Maybe Jax can plan to overload on Kelce, but I see a high scoring game and expect Kelce to get his later, if not sooner.

My team thus far…..

QB - Mahomes - his record in playoff games is remarkable. I see KC and Philly as the two most obvious favorites this weekend.

RB - Mixon - one of my obvious keeper that I hope live up to projections. I don’t expect Cinci to win now with the OL injuries and that also is a negative for Mixon

WR - Kirk, my other keeper in a game that JAX will likely be playing from behind

WR - Hodgins has really been coming on and the Giants moved the ball well against the Eagles in their first game, and rested a lot of folks the last game. He is questionable though.

TE - Kelce was why I chose pick one. To me he is the biggest potential differentiator. Considered pick four as I was concerned about availables at 16 and 17.

So far…
Keepers: kittle and ETN, very easy choices
3.02 - CMC, easy pick after Kelce was taken.
4.10 - Toney - considered Mahomes, Hodgkins but figure Toney will play a significant role and Probably a keeper option if SF loses. Probably reached but consider it calling my shot.
In hindsight Probably would have been better off taking Mahomes here and Toney 5.02
5.02 - strongly considered hurts and Allen but I feel the drop off at WR is larger than QB. Could definitely be wrong and regret this choice. I’ll be interested to see how hurts + whatever WR compares to Boyd + dak/Brock (whomever I end up with).
Overall, About as good a team as any IF the 49ers make the run I expect.
1.022OZEtienne, Travis JAC RBWed Jan 18 6:49:15 a.m. ET 2023-13.10
2.1021OZKittle, George SFO TEWed Jan 18 7:20:35 a.m. ET 2023-10.70
3.0224OZMcCaffrey, Christian SFO RBWed Jan 18 8:56:39 a.m. ET 2023-21.60
4.1043OZToney, Kadarius KCC WRWed Jan 18 4:09:46 p.m. ET 202310 minutes-
5.0246OZBoyd, Tyler CIN WR

Last edited:
So far…
4.10 - Toney - considered Mahomes, Hodgkins but figure Toney will play a significant role and Probably a keeper option if SF loses. Probably reached but consider it calling my shot.
In hindsight Probably would have been better off taking Mahomes here and Toney 5.02
5.02 - strongly considered hurts and Allen but I feel the drop off at WR is larger than QB. Could definitely be wrong and regret this choice. I’ll be interested to see how hurts + whatever WR compares to Boyd + dak/Brock (whomever I end up with).
Definitely like your keepers going forward, but I for one thankful that you left Mahomes for me. He was my top QB due to history and my counting on Chiefs to win. I do like the 49ers over the Cowboys and boy is that a string keeper duo for you.

So far…
Definitely like your keepers going forward, but I for one thankful that you left Mahomes for me. He was my top QB due to history and my counting on Chiefs to win. I do like the 49ers over the Cowboys and boy is that a string keeper duo for you.
You’re welcome! Of course giving you the Kelce/Mahomes stack was a gift 😉🙃

Apologies for the delay. Out to lunch with my wife and one of our mentors. Wanted Elijah Mitchell here, but decided to double up on WRs

Partly my fault that we had a slow day today, but not counting the already set pre-drafts, there are 41 picks remaining.

I expect more pre-drafts going forward and still think that we can complete the draft tomorrow, but it might be a challenge.

So far…
For the record, my “zigged instead of zagged” call would be Hurts, Noah brown and whatever the last defense is vs purdy, Boyd and SF D
:popcorn:

Partly my fault that we had a slow day today, but not counting the already set pre-drafts, there are 41 picks remaining.

I expect more pre-drafts going forward and still think that we can complete the draft tomorrow, but it might be a challenge.

I'll switch it to an hour clock tomorrow.

apologies.....not really sure what the issue is...think I was under an hour except for one overnighter....my bad....

Once again I think Duckboy and Rud have two of the top teams. This time joined by bassnbrew. I’m guaranteed to be the bottom team at least through the first three games.

This review is really quick as I have a choir retreat and I need to go.

By order, same as last time with points equal to projected finish, golf score wins. I did correct QB scores for 6-point passing TD.

1. Bass 5
  2. rzrback 9
  3. OZ 13
  4. Ryheaps 17
  5. Ref 19
  6. Ruds 21
  7. Cabot 29
  8. Duckboy 31

By total points for all four projectors:

1. Bass 500.1
  2. rzrback 477.5
  3. OZ 454.7
  4. Ryheaps 448.3
  5. Ref 445.9
  6. Ruds 435.7
  7. Cabot 393.3
  8. Duckboy 382.6
Good Luck Y'all!

Once again I think Duckboy and Rud have two of the top teams. This time joined by bassnbrew. I’m guaranteed to be the bottom team at least through the first three games.

I kind of like your team. Purdy was by far the best pick in the last round. He could outscore all the other last rounds picks combined. I'm planting my flag now, Marvin outscores your two WR picked earlier. I liked him better than Scantling but needed another potential keeper.

I kind of like your team. Purdy was by far the best pick in the last round. He could outscore all the other last rounds picks combined. I'm planting my flag now, Marvin outscores your two WR picked earlier. I liked him better than Scantling but needed another potential keeper.
I think that’s the only reason Jones fell. Of course I’ll be thrilled if Jax pulls the upset.

There is no comeback coming tonight. I see a time killing effort for the Eagles in the second half and a final score of 38-13.

There is no comeback coming tonight. I see a time killing effort for the Eagles in the second half and a final score of 38-13.
That raises a fair point. Hurts might not keep this going all game if the giants don’t score.

Keepers first on Tuesday followed by draft slot selections. We'll start the draft on Thursday if that's good with everyone.

Keepers first on Tuesday followed by draft slot selections. We'll start the draft on Thursday if that's good with everyone.
If it is ok with everyone, I would prefer to start Wednesday or I will need some lee-way on Friday. My wife and I are headed to Panama City Beach tomorrow and will be traveling back on Friday. The speed of the 4-team draft could put me in a bind on Friday as I will be doing all of the driving.

Since the games are all on Sunday, I would be ok with beginning on Thursday IF we could have a no-clock Friday and picks can be made at leisure. That way, even if we are slow we can easily finish on Saturday. Actually, I prefer starting on Thursday with a clock and switch to no-clock on Friday.

Do y'all think that is doable?

Users who are viewing this thread