What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022-23 Playoff Survivor League (1 Viewer)

Keepers first on Tuesday followed by draft slot selections. We'll start the draft on Thursday if that's good with everyone.
If it is ok with everyone, I would prefer to start Wednesday or I will need some lee-way on Friday. My wife and I are headed to Panama City Beach tomorrow and will be traveling back on Friday. The speed of the 4-team draft could put me in a bind on Friday as I will be doing all of the driving.

Since the games are all on Sunday, I would be ok with beginning on Thursday IF we could have a no-clock Friday and picks can be made at leisure. That way, even if we are slow we can easily finish on Saturday. Actually, I prefer starting on Thursday with a clock and switch to no-clock on Friday.

Do y'all think that is doable?
I think we likely finish the draft in a day. 40 picks but with 10 back to back it's really only 30.

Three TEs, three RBs, one QB and one WR. Three Eagles, two Chiefs, two 49ers and a Bengal.

Verrry interesting.

Ref is the only one that has a possibility of keeping the same two keepers from two different teams next week and I am the only one guaranteed to have only one of my keepers.

Ref is the only one that has a possibility of keeping the same two keepers from two different teams next week and I am the only one guaranteed to have only one of my keepers.
So you’re saying the 9ers aren’t a lock to win ?

After quite a bit of careful study, I select the first draft slot. It was pretty good to me last week.

@BassNBrew you are up to select draft spot. Two through four are available.

After quite a bit of careful study, I select the first draft slot. It was pretty good to me last week.

@BassNBrew you are up to select draft spot. Two through four are available.
After awaking early today in the midst of a rumbling thunderstorm AND since no further draft picks have been made….

I request that I have the second pick of this week’s draft.

Draft slots with keepers:
1. BnB - Hurts, AJ brown
2. Rzr - Kelce, Mixon
3. Oz - CMC, Kittle
4. Stinkin Ref - Goeddert, Pacheco

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Well that didn't take. Should be good now. I've loaded in dummy picks for the 8 owners after Ref. May run out of players and have to just skip those picks.

if we could start this draft today that would be awesome....I am on the road and reffing a bunch starting Thur at about 3:00 my time thru Sat evening....wouldn't mind knocking this bad boy out by tomorrow...

@BassNBrew
@rzrback77
@-OZ-
We started, but are locked up waiting on………….
my bad i guess...predrafted my first pick before going to ref middle school games....not knowing if we would start early or not....it went through.... and just got home...next pick is in now....sorry...

No complaints here. Joe cool going #2 was a nice curve ball but I decided I’d rather stick with my original target of smith while the guy I thought was going 2 slid to the 2.01. I just didn’t really want 3 49ers. Figured I preferred smith and purdy over Mahomes and whomever. Looks like ref had the same thought I did. Might have taken Mahomes 2.02 but didn’t need to.

Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB
McCaffrey, Christian SFO RB
Higgins, Tee CIN WR
Smith, DeVonta PHI WR
Kittle, George SFO TE

not a bad starting 5. Far less concerned about keepers than actually making it to the next round but at least I’ll have a keeper from the NFC. Mahomes won’t be kept even if I do make it, as if SF wins by keepers are easy and if Philly wins there’s no need to keep the second best QB.
I’m guessing both road teams win but these games are really tightly matched.

No complaints here. Joe cool going #2 was a nice curve ball but I decided I’d rather stick with my original target of smith while the guy I thought was going 2 slid to the 2.01. I just didn’t really want 3 49ers. Figured I preferred smith and purdy over Mahomes and whomever. Looks like ref had the same thought I did. Might have taken Mahomes 2.02 but didn’t need to.

Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB
Higgins, Tee CIN WR
Smith, DeVonta PHI WR
Kittle, George SFO TE

not a bad starting 5. Far less concerned about keepers than actually making it to the next round but at least I’ll have a keeper from the NFC. Mahomes won’t be kept even if I do make it, as if SF wins by keepers are easy and if Philly wins there’s no need to keep the second best QB.
I’m guessing both road teams win but these games are really tightly matched.
I can see why no complaints. You are freaking loaded.

FYI @-OZ- , I only have one hole in back and Ref called dibs.

Pretty sure I ended up screwing myself at WR, not much chance of getting anything from Irwin and one of Gainwell, Mitchell or gray won’t count for me.

Went with pre selects for the rest of the draft.

Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB
(Henne)

Gainwell, Kenneth PHI RB
Mitchell, Elijah SFO RB

Higgins, Tee CIN WR
Irwin, Trenton CIN WR
Smith, DeVonta PHI WR

Gray, Noah KCC TE
Kittle, George SFO TE

? K

? D

Should be fun.

FYI @-OZ- , I only have one hole in back and Ref called dibs.

Pretty sure I ended up screwing myself at WR, not much chance of getting anything from Irwin and one of Gainwell, Mitchell or gray won’t count for me.

Went with pre selects for the rest of the draft.

Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB
(Henne)

Gainwell, Kenneth PHI RB
Mitchell, Elijah SFO RB

Higgins, Tee CIN WR
Irwin, Trenton CIN WR
Smith, DeVonta PHI WR

Gray, Noah KCC TE
Kittle, George SFO TE

? K

? D

Should be fun.
Things dried up in a hurry.

My strategy...A(ll) Js

J Hurts
aJ Brown
J McKinnon
J Watson
J Chase

Don't take Jake or Jack from me.

Foiled on the sweep by
J Jennings
JJ S-S

So I had to switch to Ms.

M V-S
M Hardman
M Sanders

FYI - traveling a lot today so I pre-drafted, but it is a short list, so if it doesn’t get me somebody I might delay.

Projected scores only for FBG consensus:

rzrback77 112.7
Bass 108.5
OZ 103.2
Ref 100.7

With OZ leaving the most on the bench at 9.3, with Ref 5.4, rzr 2.7 and Bass 1.4 as Hardman is not projected to score.

rzrback77 112.7
Bass 108.5
OZ 103.2
Ref 100.7

With OZ leaving the most on the bench at 9.3, with Ref 5.4, rzr 2.7 and Bass 1.4 as Hardman is not projected to score.
Interesting and thanks. That’s a tight grouping. I would have thought I would have been. I think my survival depends on McKinnon not getting his doors blown off by Pach, Mahomes and Kelce. I’ve got nothing from SF going which was likely a mistake

rzrback77 112.7
Bass 108.5
OZ 103.2
Ref 100.7

Interesting and thanks. That’s a tight grouping. I would have thought I would have been. I think my survival depends on McKinnon not getting his doors blown off by Pach, Mahomes and Kelce. I’ve got nothing from SF going which was likely a mistake

I’m still too reliant on SF scoring. Just not their WRs. Not surprised at all that I’ll probably have the most bench points. So at least that’s one win. 🤔

@Stinkin Ref took a hit with the Purdue injury, but my team had several 49er WRs and that will donate me a zero for sure.

Scores relatively tight at the halfway point with OZ at 45, Bass at 40, Ref at 36 and me trailing the field with only 18.

Nice to be here but damn it would be better if I actually had a decent second keeper. @BassNBrew has options.
Push this off to around the 8th?

Congrats to you both. Please text me if or when you do first survivor. I’m thinking of a short break.

Users who are viewing this thread