What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 *OFFICIAL* RE-DRAFT TRADES THREAD (1 Viewer)

PPR league. An owner offered me Gabe Davis and Conklin for Devonta Smith and Taysom Hill. I have Mark Andrews for my starting TE.

Should I accept? I am not a Conklin fan but TE really doesn't matter for me until week 10 or an injury should arise.

Last edited:
Trade: I gave up R Bateman, K Pitts, R Doubs
Received: C Sutton, D Schultz, AJ Dillon.
0.5 PPR 12 team double flex. I will put Sutton as my second flex (upgrade over Bateman and Doubs) and have AJ Dillon on the bench as my RB3. I have given up on Pitts, and think Schultz will perform as well when healthy with Dak back.

Looking to trade Swift, Ja Williams, and Cooper for Kupp. I have excellent RB depth and need help at WR. Am I giving too much?

PPR league. An owner offered my Gabe Davis and Conklin for Devonta Smith and Taysom Hill. I have Mark Andrews for my starting TE.

Should I accept? I am not a Conklin fan but TE really doesn't matter for me until week 10 or an injury should arise.
I'm not a Devonta guy so if it were me I'd hang onto Davis. Taysom is a shiny toy but he's no more reliable that Conklin is, just has a higher ceiling but like you said, no need for him...

Looking to trade Swift, Ja Williams, and Cooper for Kupp. I have excellent RB depth and need help at WR. Am I giving too much?
Just clarifying - you're talking about Jamaal Williams, not Javonte, right?

Swift + Williams is an RB2 (combined value, assumes Swift misses some time), and Cooper's a borderline WR1/2. For the overall WR1, that's about what the price ought to be.

Just clarifying - you're talking about Jamaal Williams, not Javonte, right?

Swift + Williams is an RB2 (combined value, assumes Swift misses some time), and Cooper's a borderline WR1/2. For the overall WR1, that's about what the price ought to be.
Yes Jamaal Williams. Thanks

2RB 3WR 1FX

Currently starting
Sutton, Pickens, G Wison or Moore

Was just offered

Waddle for my Jacobs

RB is my strength
Kamara, Swift, Jacobs, Stevenson, Mostert, Wilson

Take it, or make a counter?
Feel like coming off of back go back monster games for Jacobs you should be able to command a bit more. I don’t dislike Waddle.
This was my thought too
I sniffed out Jacobs this week, and the manager wanted Higgins for him.

That's probably about right value-wise.

Lost Breece yesterday and I'm deep at WR so I moved Gabe Davis and Josh Palmer for Antonio Gibson and Romeo Doubs. Gives me Gibson and Stevenson at RB. And not much else behind them. Pacheco and R White.

Traded the depleted 49ers DT for Engram last week to cover TE. SF got boat raced & EE had a ton of targets again (23 in the last 3 weeks.)

What WR could I land for Herbert? 12 tm full PPR

Users who are viewing this thread