What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 RB Lotto Ticket Rankings (1 Viewer)

As of Monday Oct. 24 - 10 AM ET:
Reviewing the list at the top of this thread:
I'm struggling to find a back with KingMaker upside at zero cost other than Kyren Williams LAR

What are your current Top 3 Kingmakers?
Is Kyren really a Kingmaker behind that offensive offensive line?

while that's a good point, I'm not sure it matters. he's undersized, has below average burst, doesn't break tackles, is not elusive, and he fumbles a lot.

quite a mystery to me that people think he'll be anything.
Probably based on the buzz that McVay had big plans for him coming into the season. Not sure if that was anything but coach speak and whether Williams is any good, but I guess he may get a chance.

I'm struggling to find a back with KingMaker upside at zero cost other than Kyren Williams LAR

Is Kyren really a Kingmaker behind that offensive offensive line?

while that's a good point, I'm not sure it matters. he's undersized, has below average burst, doesn't break tackles, is not elusive, and he fumbles a lot.

quite a mystery to me that people think he'll be anything.
LOL

Other than that, how did you like the play Mrs. Lincoln?

My opinion they would be Matison, Herbert and White (TBB)

with no trades in, ala Hunt, any insiders getting more info on Kyren plans once he comes back? Sitting on my IR bench and don't have an obvs spot via drop to add him. Bench right now is Rachaad White, Gus, Hunt at RB bench, and Jeudy, Pickens, Toney @ WR, and Hill backing up gimpy Andrews.

I picked up Gus Edwards a couple weeks ago and Rachaad White (dropped Dillon for him) this morning. Hopefully one of them catches fire, although my top 3 are pretty strong - Chubb, Stevenson and Pollard.

Thoughts on Trestan Ebner and Keaontay Ingram moving forward? Both next man up behind “injury prone” starters in Monty and Conner.

Thoughts on Trestan Ebner and Keaontay Ingram moving forward? Both next man up behind “injury prone” starters in Monty and Conner.
Looks like there's a vacuum that needs to be filled in both CHI and AZ, due to recent events. I've heard that Connor won't be with the Cardinals next year, and that being the case, they're going to run him into the ground the rest of the way. IMO, if they do that, he's likely to get injured, which clears the way for Ingram. With Herbert sidelined for a while, maybe the Season, same holds for Ebner. Again, JMHO, but I don't see how Monty holds up under a massive workload. Ultimately, though, both Connor and Monty are the undisputed Alpha's for their respective Teams, and what I'm hearing and reading leads me to believe that while they're healthy, they are going to dominate snaps and touches, so I guess it boils down to the Roster/Bench size, and if you can invest/nurture Ebner/Ingram until their time comes, if it comes?

I passed on both in FAAB waivers last night for a playoff-contending Team in a High Stakes Nat'l Contest, that's having Week 11 bye issues and needs a starting RB spot filled (have JTaylor, but Fournette and KWalker on bye). I have Perine and JCook on my bench to slot into an otherwise dominant starting lineup for this weekend. Ingram was picked up last night, but Ebner was not. I'll go down to the wire for the 2nd FAAB period (Sunday AM) debating whether Ebner could have a better week than either Perine or Cook, and is worth picking up for a 1-week fill-in, and possible hold as RB6 lotto ticket, in case the overload breaks Montgomery. For this week, I think the Bears can run on Atlanta, maybe he gets about as much work as Perine/JCook. For the upcoming weeks, I don't think the Bears are a playoff Team, so who's to say they bring back Herbert if they have a competent RB2 in place? Also, in my case, Taylor will be off Week 14, and it might be prudent to have more choices behind Fournette/KWalker, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread