What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 WSL Signup Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Would like to shoot for kicking this off in two weeks.  Do your part, the pros are relying on us to set ADP.

1. BnB

2. Bro1ncos

3. Oz

4. Duckboy

5. Old Mil

6. Rzrback77

7. Ref

8. Maggot Brain

9. BSS

10. Crippler

11. Norseman

12. Ryheaps

13. Ruds

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a quandary. The wife and I are taking a trip, first flight since Covid, leaving the US on March 10th and will be in England and France until March 20th. Not sure if I will have either time or connectivity and would definitely be a huge time difference.

I will sit out UNLESS you need me AND I find out I will have connectivity. Hoping you get enough and don’t need me.

QB seems to be a hot mess right now though.

just spit balling..... some possible tweaks....not sure the last time the rules/scoring system has been adjusted....don't want to offend any of the I hate change/get off my lawn guys...

1.5 PPR TE....2.0 just seems a little much....love Kelce as much as the next guy, but first off the board is a little crazy

20-22 rounds (covid and all/we are in March/dive deeper into player pool)

make DST a little bit more of a player/scorer

just spit balling..... some possible tweaks....not sure the last time the rules/scoring system has been adjusted....don't want to offend any of the I hate change/get off my lawn guys...

1.5 PPR TE....2.0 just seems a little much....love Kelce as much as the next guy, but first off the board is a little crazy

I like the 1st 2 suggestions....don't care either way on the DST.

Agree on TE scoring

Stay at 20 rounds but remove K and DST for the WSL league. Already a crap shoot much less 7 months from kickoff. Immediately adds 48 more players to draft.

bro1ncos said:
Agree on TE scoring

Stay at 20 rounds but remove K and DST for the WSL league. Already a crap shoot much less 7 months from kickoff. Immediately adds 48 more players to draft.
I could get on board here. 
or make DST a possible flex which adds value.  
I’m not as concerned about COVID next year (knock on wood) especially with the testing changes. It seemed more players missed time due to positive tests than actually being sick. 

I am not nearly up to date with all of the QB movement and a few other fantasy significant trades and signings, but I am back in the USA and I am ready for a draft. I may be a bit distracted on Thursday when the Razorbacks take down Goliath, ear Gonzaga, but ready to get going, is it time for PDSL? 

Users who are viewing this thread