What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Philadelphia Eagles - Complete waste of a season finally comes to an end. (1 Viewer)

The Hayes article was trash, like him. Eskin even bashed him for it because of how untrue the article was.

And aside from Gannon getting the record wrong, he was correct. We wanted him fired every week regardless of how well he did.

We love a good villain

Eskin trashed him because Hayes is trash. Hayes also is a race baiter. Look I'm by far pretty critical of Hurts but this guy has gone as far to accuse those not liking the guy Racist. He also said Wilson was fired which wasn't true. Wilson decided after he didn't get the job to move on and it was a mutual agreement. He went to Baltimore which is great for him as it's like a homecoming. The Inky employees 2 of the worst beat writers in this town in Jeff McLane and Marcus Hayes. How those two have kept their jobs this long while they got rid of let guys is beyond me. Les Bowen and Paul Domowitch both gone and we are stuck with these 2 ****ing clowns instead?

I know people hate Eskin but he's not defending Gannon here as much as he's going after a journalist with Credentials. This is no different then the wrestling news of All Elite Wrestling where Tony Khan who's family also owns the JAX Jags called out a qualified ESPN reporter for reporting bad info as truth. What's worse is the guy works for the same agency as the rival Companies CEO So it more than likely looked like he was spreading info on a coworkers behalf. Bad journalism should be called out no matter what or who. Hell I went after McLane after his story about fighting and got physical with Doug on the sidelines. After that and numerous other times Jeff Blocked me on Twitter. I guess he hated being called out for being wrong.

The only thing I'll bash him for is not doing enough to get a single stop in the 2nd half of the SB. Was he distracted by the AZ job? Did he spend some time reviewing AZ players and the team when he should have been prepping for KC? Who knows, but there was enough tampering going on that the Eagles ran it up to the league.
Unless he was distracting by the Arizona job for two years, no. His fatal flaw was lack of adjusting and we saw it last year.

No excuse for not adjusting and getting a single stop with the talent we had. We agree there.
Bolded above is the $ quote!!

The only thing I'll bash him for is not doing enough to get a single stop in the 2nd half of the SB. Was he distracted by the AZ job? Did he spend some time reviewing AZ players and the team when he should have been prepping for KC? Who knows, but there was enough tampering going on that the Eagles ran it up to the league.
Unless he was distracting by the Arizona job for two years, no. His fatal flaw was lack of adjusting and we saw it last year.

No excuse for not adjusting and getting a single stop with the talent we had. We agree there.
Yep. I thought we had that game based on our defense. I was wrong.

Yep. I thought we had that game based on our defense. I was wrong.

They did nothing all game. I was shocked at the lack of pressure. Still hurts

Vic Fangio would have been Defensive Coordinator for Eagles, if not for Gannon Tampering.

Schefter didn’t elaborate on the connection between the Gannon tampering and Fangio moving on. Apparently the Eagles didn’t realize Gannon would be leaving before the door closed on keeping Fangio around.

While Schefter tiptoed around saying it, he seems to think this thing was a bigger mess than we’ve all been led to believe.
Weird report here, bc Fangio accepted the hiring to be DC in MIami the day of the NFC Championship Game

Per Scheftar

Eagles’ DT Jalen Carter is now the first 2024 first-round pick to reach agreement, landing a four-year, fully-guaranteed $21,806,184 deal, per source. Deal negotiated by Drew Rosenhaus, Ryan Matha and Jason Rosenhaus with Eagles’ officials Howie Roseman, Jake Rosenberg and Bryce Johnston.

Per Scheftar

Eagles’ DT Jalen Carter is now the first 2024 first-round pick to reach agreement, landing a four-year, fully-guaranteed $21,806,184 deal, per source. Deal negotiated by Drew Rosenhaus, Ryan Matha and Jason Rosenhaus with Eagles’ officials Howie Roseman, Jake Rosenberg and Bryce Johnston.

I know you didn't want Carter, but I think he's going to be a stud for us.

Jalen Carter, first 1st round pick to sign his deal. This guy WANTS to be here. I saw a report that he called the Eagles the day before the draft and pitched to them why they should draft him. If he can focus, gonna be a monster. This guy is a better prospect than what Fletcher Cox and Javon Hargrave were when they came out. Can't wait to see him play.

10 largest cap hits by year thru 2026

2023:

1. $39.7M Patrick Mahomes
2. $36.6M Ryan Tannehill
3. $32.3M Leonard Williams
4. $31.0M Jared Goff
5. $30.8M DeAndre Hopkins
6. $29.4M T.J. Watt
7. $29.2M Myles Garrett
8. $28.4M Jake Matthews
9. $28.3M Chris Jones
10. $27.8M Cooper Kupp

2024:

1. $64.0M Deshaun Watson
2. $59.5M Dak Prescott
3. $51.9M Kyler Murray
4. $49.5M Matthew Stafford
5. $47.1M Josh Allen
6. $46.7M Patrick Mahomes
7. $45.0M Daniel Jones
8. $40.5M David Bakhtiari
9. $38.5M Khalil Mack
10. $37.4M Aaron Rodgers

2025:

1. $64.0M Deshaun Watson
2. $56.6M Josh Allen
3. $56.0M Aaron Rodgers
4. $55.4M Russell Wilson
5. $50.5M Matthew Stafford
6. $48.7M Patrick Mahomes
7. $45.7M Derek Carr
8. $45.6M Kyler Murray
9. $44.1M Davante Adams
10. $43.5M Lamar Jackson

2026:

1. $74.5M Lamar Jackson
2. $64.0M Deshaun Watson
3. $58.4M Russell Wilson
4. $56.5M Daniel Jones
5. $56.3M Tyreek Hill
6. $55.7M Derek Carr
7. $55.5M Kyler Murray
8. $52.3M Josh Allen
9. $50.2M Aaron Rodgers
10. $49.5M Matthew Stafford

2023:

2. $36.6M Ryan Tannehill
4. $31.0M Jared Goff
6. $29.4M T.J. Watt
7. $29.2M Myles Garrett
8. $28.4M Jake Matthews
9. $28.3M Chris Jones
10. $27.8M Cooper Kupp

2024:

1. $64.0M Deshaun Watson
2. $59.5M Dak Prescott
3. $51.9M Kyler Murray
5. $47.1M Josh Allen
7. $45.0M Daniel Jones
9. $38.5M Khalil Mack
10. $37.4M Aaron Rodgers

2025:

1. $64.0M Deshaun Watson
2. $56.6M Josh Allen
3. $56.0M Aaron Rodgers
4. $55.4M Russell Wilson
7. $45.7M Derek Carr
8. $45.6M Kyler Murray
9. $44.1M Davante Adams
10. $43.5M Lamar Jackson

2026:

1. $74.5M Lamar Jackson
2. $64.0M Deshaun Watson
3. $58.4M Russell Wilson
4. $56.5M Daniel Jones
5. $56.3M Tyreek Hill
6. $55.7M Derek Carr
7. $55.5M Kyler Murray
8. $52.3M Josh Allen
9. $50.2M Aaron Rodgers
Wow, look at all of those over-paid QBs. And not one of them named "Hurts".

2023:

2. $36.6M Ryan Tannehill
4. $31.0M Jared Goff
6. $29.4M T.J. Watt
7. $29.2M Myles Garrett
8. $28.4M Jake Matthews
9. $28.3M Chris Jones
10. $27.8M Cooper Kupp

2024:

1. $64.0M Deshaun Watson
2. $59.5M Dak Prescott
3. $51.9M Kyler Murray
5. $47.1M Josh Allen
7. $45.0M Daniel Jones
9. $38.5M Khalil Mack
10. $37.4M Aaron Rodgers

2025:

1. $64.0M Deshaun Watson
2. $56.6M Josh Allen
3. $56.0M Aaron Rodgers
4. $55.4M Russell Wilson
7. $45.7M Derek Carr
8. $45.6M Kyler Murray
9. $44.1M Davante Adams
10. $43.5M Lamar Jackson

2026:

1. $74.5M Lamar Jackson
2. $64.0M Deshaun Watson
3. $58.4M Russell Wilson
4. $56.5M Daniel Jones
5. $56.3M Tyreek Hill
6. $55.7M Derek Carr
7. $55.5M Kyler Murray
8. $52.3M Josh Allen
9. $50.2M Aaron Rodgers
Breaking bad meme for Howie.

"HE can't keep getting away with this!"

Jalen Carter, first 1st round pick to sign his deal. This guy WANTS to be here. I saw a report that he called the Eagles the day before the draft and pitched to them why they should draft him. If he can focus, gonna be a monster. This guy is a better prospect than what Fletcher Cox and Javon Hargrave were when they came out. Can't wait to see him play.
just get him a professional driver.

Deebo Samuel still trying to get that “We should have won” banner hung in SF.

Brandon Aiyuk said you guys were the best team hands down even after losing. I'd assume you agree?

“No question. We lost the NFC Championship because we played with 10 people.”

Is he counting himself as the invisible 11th man? Had 9 touches for 24 yards and a fumble in that game.

Last edited:

Brandon Aiyuk said you guys were the best team hands down even after losing. I'd assume you agree?

Is he counting himself as the invisible 11th man? Had 9 touches for 24 yards and a fumble in that game.
:lmao: Their whining is a joke at this point.

I took my girlfriend to the local Fun fair last night. I ran into Jason Kelce and his family. Pretty cool day after my Gf and I had introduced our parents to each other yesterday. Meeting Jason was just a cherry on top. He was with his in laws and his FIL who comes to my work and does security saw me and motioned me over.

Ended up with a successful night. We didn’t talk long as I knew he wanted to get back to family. He left me with a Go Birds though

Per Scheftar

I know you didn't want Carter, but I think he's going to be a stud for us.

I’m settled on it being ok but only because we still got the guy I wanted at amazing value at 30. I would’ve taken 2 other DTs before Carter but that’s my personal preference on guys with maturity issues

Still talking about us lol. Never have I heard from a single player "Man maybe we shouldn't have used a backup tight end to block Reddick"

My cousin lives in SF for a bit before moving back to SEA and then home here again. He said all the sports fans ever did there was whine and cry about everything. Even when the Giants won those WS they bitched about the smallest things like not enough coverage

Per eagles website

Just like that, preparations for the 2023 season will soon begin for the new class of Eagles. Rookie Minicamp begins on Friday.
Not only will the team's seven draft picks start their training in Philadelphia, but so will nine undrafted free agents who were signed during the post-draft period.
Get to know the team's recently signed undrafted free agents before they get to work on the field.

CB Mekhi Garner, LSU
Garner played at Navarro College for one season, then Louisiana for three seasons before transferring to LSU in 2022. There, the 6-foot-2, 212-pound corner started every game, leading the team with eight pass breakups.

WR Jadon Haselwood, Arkansas
Haselwood played at Oklahoma for three seasons until transferring to Arkansas following Head Coach Lincoln Riley's departure from the program. Through his four years of collegiate ball, he compiled 1,438 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns. At 6-foot-2, 215 pounds, the Georgia native led Arkansas with 59 receptions in 2022.

WR Joseph Ngata, Clemson
This Clemson receiver played 45 games with 25 starts through his four-year tenure in Death Valley. He compiled 1,287 receiving yards and six touchdowns during that span. Ngata's parents were born in Cameroon, moving to the United States first to pursue educational opportunities, but stayed, putting down roots in California. Ngata's brothers Ariel and Daniyel both played college football as well.

T Chim Okorafor, Benedictine
The 6-foot-6, 320-pound lineman is coming to Rookie Minicamp from Benedictine College in Kansas. He's taken an atypical route to the NFL. He played two seasons of basketball at Cal Poly Pomona, then transferred to Riverside City Community College in 2019, Missouri Southern in 2020, and Pitt State after that. He landed in Kansas at Benedictine for the 2022 season, playing three games.

T Trevor Reid, Louisville
Reid is one of a few Georgia natives in this year's Eagles rookie class. He first stayed local for college, playing at Georgia Military College, before transferring to Louisville in 2020. He played 34 games there.

CB Eli Ricks, Alabama
Another Alabama product in the building. Ricks, who started at LSU playing in 2020 and 2021, transferred to Alabama for the 2022 season. He played 25 games during his collegiate tenure, compiling 44 total tackles, five interceptions, and two touchdowns.

TE Brady Russell, Colorado
Russell played in 42 career games at Colorado, where he compiled 67 career catches for 709 yards and three touchdowns. A team captain, Russell became the first TE to earn the Buffalo Heart Award, an honor bestowed on a Colorado Buffaloes player who demonstrates grit, determination, and toughness. Russell's uncle, Matt, is the Eagles' senior personnel director/advisor to the general manager. Matt Russell is a member of the Colorado Buffaloes' Hall of Fame after winning the Butkus Award as the nation's top linebacker in 1996.

LB Ben VanSumeren, Michigan State
VanSumeren has been a Michigan football lifer throughout his playing career. He's from Bay City – that's where he won player of the year honors as a senior in high school after setting the state record of 85 receptions, 1259 yards, and 12 touchdowns. He played on both sides of the ball – taking snaps at quarterback, wide receiver, tight end, and linebacker. He logged the No. 1 SPARQ score (cumulative athletic rating) in the country among tight ends (No. 10 overall) at the Nike's The Opening camp.
Collegiately, he played three seasons at Michigan, moving to the defensive side of the ball permanently in 2020, before transferring to Michigan State for the 2021 and 2022 seasons. In his final season, he played 11 games with 10 starts, finishing third on the team with 81 tackles.

P Ty Zentner, Kansas State
Punter Ty Zentner, who grew up in Topeka, Kansas, didn't start playing football until his senior year of high school. He played soccer, but the football team needed a kicker. He played at Butler Community College before joining Kansas State University. There, he was a punter/kicker, making 11 field goals and recording a season-long 72-yard punt.

i hope he keeps bringing it up. destroyed them that game.

Still talking about us lol. Never have I heard from a single player "Man maybe we shouldn't have used a backup tight end to block Reddick"
Still, I love the fact that the Niners, without a proven QB, have better odds of winning the NFC than the Cowboys.

I said in another thread that the Niners could be one of the teams that miss the playoffs this season. Their non-divisional games are going to be tough with a good QB (DAL, NYG, BAL, CIN, @PHI, @MIN @Jax).

Alvin Kamara 2.0. Let them have the would, coulda, shoulda bowl. It's loser talk. Who gives a crap.

Still, I love the fact that the Niners, without a proven QB, have better odds of winning the NFC than the Cowboys.
Probably rooted in the fact the Niners have owned them in the playoffs 2 consecutive years with Jimmy G and Mr Irrelevant.

Can't wait for the schedule to come out! I want to go to 3 games this year: The one here in LA v Rams, a game in Dallas, and probably the one in Philly vs SF. All should be fun games to attend.

*IF* we somehow get the Germany game though, I'm going to find a way to get out to that one. Never been to Europe, would be fun.

Probably rooted in the fact the Niners have owned them in the playoffs 2 consecutive years with Jimmy G and Mr Irrelevant.

Can't wait for the schedule to come out! I want to go to 3 games this year: The one here in LA v Rams, a game in Dallas, and probably the one in Philly vs SF. All should be fun games to attend.

*IF* we somehow get the Germany game though, I'm going to find a way to get out to that one. Never been to Europe, would be fun.
cbs posted a leak on the 2023 Germany games. not sure on accuracy, but seems more than speculative. Pats v Saints, Chiefs v Bears.

Alvin Kamara 2.0. Let them have the would, coulda, shoulda bowl. It's loser talk. Who gives a crap.

Their division has turned to crap though. I think Seattle is decent but arz and rams are trending down big time

Their division has turned to crap though. I think Seattle is decent but arz and rams are trending down big time
Seattle might be low key tough tough this year. Pete always has his squad ready to go. He's quite the mad scientist.

My cousin is literally just moving home from Germany over the next month. Maybe he can use his friends in Germany if we do go to keep cost down and we get the game but might not happen anyway

Per eagles website

Just like that, preparations for the 2023 season will soon begin for the new class of Eagles. Rookie Minicamp begins on Friday.
Not only will the team's seven draft picks start their training in Philadelphia, but so will nine undrafted free agents who were signed during the post-draft period.
Get to know the team's recently signed undrafted free agents before they get to work on the field.

CB Mekhi Garner, LSU
Garner played at Navarro College for one season, then Louisiana for three seasons before transferring to LSU in 2022. There, the 6-foot-2, 212-pound corner started every game, leading the team with eight pass breakups.

WR Jadon Haselwood, Arkansas
Haselwood played at Oklahoma for three seasons until transferring to Arkansas following Head Coach Lincoln Riley's departure from the program. Through his four years of collegiate ball, he compiled 1,438 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns. At 6-foot-2, 215 pounds, the Georgia native led Arkansas with 59 receptions in 2022.

WR Joseph Ngata, Clemson
This Clemson receiver played 45 games with 25 starts through his four-year tenure in Death Valley. He compiled 1,287 receiving yards and six touchdowns during that span. Ngata's parents were born in Cameroon, moving to the United States first to pursue educational opportunities, but stayed, putting down roots in California. Ngata's brothers Ariel and Daniyel both played college football as well.

T Chim Okorafor, Benedictine
The 6-foot-6, 320-pound lineman is coming to Rookie Minicamp from Benedictine College in Kansas. He's taken an atypical route to the NFL. He played two seasons of basketball at Cal Poly Pomona, then transferred to Riverside City Community College in 2019, Missouri Southern in 2020, and Pitt State after that. He landed in Kansas at Benedictine for the 2022 season, playing three games.

T Trevor Reid, Louisville
Reid is one of a few Georgia natives in this year's Eagles rookie class. He first stayed local for college, playing at Georgia Military College, before transferring to Louisville in 2020. He played 34 games there.

CB Eli Ricks, Alabama
Another Alabama product in the building. Ricks, who started at LSU playing in 2020 and 2021, transferred to Alabama for the 2022 season. He played 25 games during his collegiate tenure, compiling 44 total tackles, five interceptions, and two touchdowns.

TE Brady Russell, Colorado
Russell played in 42 career games at Colorado, where he compiled 67 career catches for 709 yards and three touchdowns. A team captain, Russell became the first TE to earn the Buffalo Heart Award, an honor bestowed on a Colorado Buffaloes player who demonstrates grit, determination, and toughness. Russell's uncle, Matt, is the Eagles' senior personnel director/advisor to the general manager. Matt Russell is a member of the Colorado Buffaloes' Hall of Fame after winning the Butkus Award as the nation's top linebacker in 1996.

LB Ben VanSumeren, Michigan State
VanSumeren has been a Michigan football lifer throughout his playing career. He's from Bay City – that's where he won player of the year honors as a senior in high school after setting the state record of 85 receptions, 1259 yards, and 12 touchdowns. He played on both sides of the ball – taking snaps at quarterback, wide receiver, tight end, and linebacker. He logged the No. 1 SPARQ score (cumulative athletic rating) in the country among tight ends (No. 10 overall) at the Nike's The Opening camp.
Collegiately, he played three seasons at Michigan, moving to the defensive side of the ball permanently in 2020, before transferring to Michigan State for the 2021 and 2022 seasons. In his final season, he played 11 games with 10 starts, finishing third on the team with 81 tackles.

P Ty Zentner, Kansas State
Punter Ty Zentner, who grew up in Topeka, Kansas, didn't start playing football until his senior year of high school. He played soccer, but the football team needed a kicker. He played at Butler Community College before joining Kansas State University. There, he was a punter/kicker, making 11 field goals and recording a season-long 72-yard punt.

To keep the Georgia trend alive in UDFA 2 of our signings are from the state

Jalen Carter: 98

“It’s a nice number,” Carter said. “I think it’ll look good on me.”

Here’s a history of the No. 98 with the Eagles: Robert Quinn (2022), Hassan Ridgeway (2019-21), Bruce Hector (2018-19), Elijah Qualls (2017), Connor Barwin (2013-16), Mike Patterson (2005-12), Greg Richmond (2004-05), Brandon Whiting (1998-2003), Jimmie Jones (1997), Michael Samson (1996), Tommy Jeter (1992-94),j Elois Grooms (1987), Greg Brown (1981-86), Mike Ditka (1967)

Nolan Smith: 3

Here’s a history of the No. 3 with the Eagles: Zach Pascal (2022), Steven Nelson (2021), Mark Sanchez (2014-15, Mike Kafka (2010-11), Nick Murphy (2005), Reggie Hodges (2005), Todd France (2005), Eddie Murray (1994), Mark Moseley (1970), Jack Concannon (1964-66), Roger Kirkman (1934-35)

Tyler Steen: 56

Here’s a history of the No. 56 with the Eagles: Isaac Seumalo (2021-22), Casey Toohill (2020), Chris Long (2017-18), Bryan Braman (2014-16), Phillip Hunt (2013), Akeem Jordan (2007-2012), Shawn Barber (2006), Greg Richmond (2005), Derrick Burgess (2004), Shawn Barber (2002), Mike Caldwell (1998-2001), Darrin Smith (1997), Joe Kelly (1996), Byron Evans (1987-94), David Brown (1987), Jerry Robinson (1979-84), Dean Halverson (1973-75), Bill Overmyer (1972), Bill Hobbs (1969-71), Fred Whittingham (1966), Bill Hewitt (1937-39)

Sydney Brown: 43

Here’s a history of the No. 43 with the Eagles: Kyzir White (2022), Darren Sproles (2014-19), Leonard Weaver (2009-10), Damon Moore (1999-2001), Randy Kinder (1997), Erik McMillan (1993), Roger Vick (1990), Roynell Young (1980-88), James McAlister (1975-76), Sonny Davis (1971), Ralph Heck (1963-65), Walt Kowalczyk (1958-59), Robert Smith (1956), Jim Parmer (1948-56), Jack Hinkle (1943-47), James Lankas (1942), William Jefferson (1942), Jack Hinkle (1941)

Kelee Ringo: 37

Here’s a history of the No. 37 with the Eagles: Mac McCain (2021), Garyland Arnold (2020), Marcus Epps (2019), Ryan Lewis (2019), Johnathan Cyprien (2019), Tre Sullivan (2018), C.J. Smith (2016), Jaylen Watkins (2014-15), Jamar Wall (2010), Sean Considine (2005-08), Sean Woodson (1998), Sammy Lilly (1989-90), Junior Tautalatasi (1986-88), Billy Campfield (1978-82), Tommy Campbell (1976), Merritt Kersey (1974-75), Tom Woodeshick (1963-71), Ernie Steele (1942-48), Fred Gloden (1941), John Cole (1940), Bree Cuppoletti (1939), John Cole (1938), Winford Baze (N/A), Robert Rowe (1935)

Tanner McKee: 10

Here’s a history of the No. 10 with the Eagles: Gardner Minshew (2021-22), DeSean Jackson (2019-20), Mack Hollins (2017-18), Chase Daniel (2016), Jonathan Krause (2015), DeSean Jackson (2008-13), Koy Detmer (1998-2006), Pat Ryan (1991), John Teltschik (1986-89), John Walton (1979) Ove Johansson (1977), Mike Boryla (1974-76), George Mira (1969), King Hill (1961-68), Al Dorow (1957), Adrian Burk (1951-56), Frank Tripucka (1949), Al Sherman (1943-47), Tommy Thompson (1941-42), Maurice Harper (1937-40), Don Jackson (1936), Isadore Weinstock (1935), George Kavel (1934), Swede Ellstrom (1934)

Moro Ojomo: 72

Here’s a history of the No. 72 with the Eagles: Linval Joseph (2022), Kayode Awosika (2021), Prince Tega Wanogho (2020), Halapoulivaati Vaitai (2016-19), Cedric Thornton (2012-15), Tra Thomas (1998-2008), Joe Panos (1995-97), Jeff Wenzel (1987-94), David Alexander (1987), Kevin Allen (1985), Dave Pacella (1984), Jim Fritzsche (1983), Wade Key (1970-79), Floyd Peters (1964-69), Frank Fuller (1963), Jess Richardson (1958-61), Jess Richardson (1954-56), George Mrkonic (1953), **** Steere (1951), Walt Stickel (1950-51), Roger Harding (1947), T.J. Campion (1947), Marshall Shires (1945), Bob Friedman (1944) Ted Doyle (1943), Stephen Levanites (1942), Leon Cook (1942), Hodges West (1941)

New free agent numbers

RB D’Andre Swift: 0
QB Marcus Mariota: 8
S Terrell Edmunds: 26
WR Olamide Zaccheaus: 13
RB Rashaad Penny: 23
LB Nicholas Morrow: 41
CB Greedy Williams: 38
S Justin Evans: 30
DT Kentavius Street: 97
RB Kennedy Brooks: 34
OL Julian Good-Jones: 77
TE Dalton Keene: 47
DB Tristin McCollum: 36
OT Jarrid Williams: 73

Undrafted rookie numbers

CB Mekhi Garner: 46
WR Jadon Haselwood: 87
WR Joseph Ngata: 86
T Chim Okorafor: 79
T Trevor Reid: 74
CB Eli Ricks: 39
TE Brady Russell: 83
LB Ben VanSumeren: 57
P Ty Zentner: 49

Austin Proehl is also in Philly mini camp for a tryout. He played for Anthony Becth STL Battlehawks in the XFL. He along with fellow wR Darrius Sheppard who went to NDST were mentioned in the XFL broadcast that several NFL teams were looking into them. Proehl has Return capabilities for do a oh won’t making the training camp roster but interesting rookie camp body to watch

Nice title edit :lol:

Deebo was asked and responded, nothing more. I can't wait til we play yall this year so we can finally find out who the big dog in the NFC is (hint: always bet on red :))

peace out

Haha. Find a qb and you might make it competitive
Exactly. No QB = no competition, yet so many people act like the Eagles beat the 49ers team that were on a 12 game win streak going into the NFCCG, but they didn't - they beat a team that was missing the most important position in football.

I can't wait to find out if yall are as good as you think you are. I almost want to fly to Philly for it but I'm already committed to the games Pittsburgh and Jacksonville and cant swing a 3rd trip.

Gonna be fun!

Deebo was asked and responded, nothing more. I can't wait til we play yall this year so we can finally find out who the big dog in the NFC is (hint: always bet on red :))

peace out

Exactly. No QB = no competition, yet so many people act like the Eagles beat the 49ers team that were on a 12 game win streak going into the NFCCG, but they didn't - they beat a team that was missing the most important position in football.

I can't wait to find out if yall are as good as you think you are. I almost want to fly to Philly for it but I'm already committed to the games Pittsburgh and Jacksonville and cant swing a 3rd trip.

Gonna be fun!

Good luck

peace out

Gonna be fun!

The Eagles are good, they just need to stay healthy.

peace out

Gonna be fun!

Good luck
:albaniansextraffickervoice:

I said in another thread that the Niners could be one of the teams that miss the playoffs this season. Their non-divisional games are going to be tough with a good QB (DAL, NYG, BAL, CIN, @PHI, @MIN @Jax).
i have a pending bet with Seattle winning the division. i like that they are still under the radar

Reading into the schedule Streangths based on opponents facing this year the Eagles SOS is the hardest in Football. The schedule will come out at 8 on Thurs night

Schedule rumors/leaks have started!

Eagles playing @ NYG in the debut Amazon Prime Black Friday game has some steam.

PHI@KC week 2 according to Jason and Travis Kelce’s mom. 🤔 If true, it’s probably a SNF game. Royals have a 1pm home game that Sunday and there’s a Beyoncé concert on Monday.

Jason Retweeted it btw. Shaun and I were talking about this privately the other days. He said he heard a few others games too but wasn't going to say anything as he hadn't received anything legit yet

Users who are viewing this thread