What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Philadelphia Eagles - Complete waste of a season finally comes to an end. (3 Viewers)

The point is BigBoy didn't like it, right? If not, please enlighten me on the point you are trying to make. But also, answer this - If Jerry Jones offered him a contract and he signed, would you like the move or not?

I think the point is that players, coaches etc who hold themselves accountable and to a higher standard won’t like this and see it as childish. Hopefully he’s not like this in the locker room as well and moving forward once he gets paid.

And if you’re a fan of another team you could love him being there as a player and still hate that he says what he says. Both can be true at the same time.

The point is BigBoy didn't like it, right? If not, please enlighten me on the point you are trying to make. But also, answer this - If Jerry Jones offered him a contract and he signed, would you like the move or not?

I think the point is that players, coaches etc who hold themselves accountable and to a higher standard won’t like this and see it as childish. Hopefully he’s not like this in the locker room as well and moving forward once he gets paid.

And if you’re a fan of another team you could love him being there as a player and still hate that he says what he says. Both can be true at the same time.
Fair enough. So I will pose the question to you - Do you want CJGJ back on the team or not? Assuming its not a crazy market reset/hard to stomach number.

The bolded is your opinion on players opinions. I haven't seen a single player say anything about this being negative, yet.

The point is, it’s immature. Childish. And classless.

It seems to be a theme with the Super Bowl losers this time around. Juju is living rent free in some of their heads as well . ‘He gonna get beat tf up’. 🙄

Who he plays for is irrelevant. If a Cowboy came out and disrespected Kellen Moore like that for the world to see I’d say the same about him

If a Cowboy came out and disrespected Kellen Moore like that for the world to see I’d say the same about him
Um, yeah about that...Seems McCarthy wasn't too happy with Moore and his "number one offense".
And about Class, isn't Jerry Jones currently being sued for grabbing some woman and kissing her without consent? Don't the Cowboys have some offensive lineman on their team that was dodging rape allegations from college? Spare me on the talk of class. Greg Hardy? Long list of crappy/bad guys that Cowboys have brought in over the years AFTER they were proven to be a total turd of soceity. Aldon Smith...etc.

And for the record, this is LITERALLY what CJ said, funny how the jump to Classless

"You ain't put us in position to make plays *dunno Emoji*"

So I'll answer the question I asked you that you refuse to answer

OF COURSE THE COWBOYS would sign CJ Gardner Johnson. He's a saint compared to the litany of bad guys to have come thru Dallas in the past decade!

Logan Radke
@LoganRadke

The Eagles study is done! Nearly 400 hours, over 40 of their most used and successful concepts, multiple personnel groupings, multiple run game concepts included, it’s all in the PDF below! You can always DM me with questions! Please retweet if you can!
https://t.co/o8A2qxNg7R
drive.google.com
Eagles Full Offensive Study - Google Docs.pdf

https://t.co/o8A2qxNg7R
Damn dude this is insane. NGL, I didn't make it that deep into it on first read.

Please don't let other DC's see this

If a Cowboy came out and disrespected Kellen Moore like that for the world to see I’d say the same about him
Um, yeah about that...Seems McCarthy wasn't too happy with Moore and his "number one offense".
And about Class, isn't Jerry Jones currently being sued for grabbing some woman and kissing her without consent? Don't the Cowboys have some offensive lineman on their team that was dodging rape allegations from college? Spare me on the talk of class. Greg Hardy? Long list of crappy/bad guys that Cowboys have brought in over the years AFTER they were proven to be a total turd of soceity. Aldon Smith...etc.

And for the record, this is LITERALLY what CJ said, funny how the jump to Classless

OF COURSE THE COWBOYS would sign CJ Gardner Johnson. He's a saint compared to the litany of bad guys to have come thru Dallas in the past decade!
Of course he won't address it, that doesn't fit his narrative. But hey, he's moved from bashing fans to bashing players. It's still not anything about football of course, but that's a step in the right direction right?

Of course he won't address it, that doesn't fit his narrative. But hey, he's moved from bashing fans to bashing players. It's still not anything about football of course, but that's a step in the right direction right?
LOL I totally forgot about the guy that "just wants to talk football" coming in talking about character stuff or whatever. But at least he has moved on to players.. true true.

Fair enough. So I will pose the question to you - Do you want CJGJ back on the team or not? Assuming its not a crazy market reset/hard to stomach number.

The bolded is your opinion on players opinions. I haven't seen a single player say anything about this being negative, yet.

Dude should be Paid handsomely. We need good safeties and he's still young. You don't let a guy like CJGJ go. It's sounds like they want him long term too and could franchise ta him if they don't get a long term deal done

I did 2 mock drafts on the Pro Football Draft simulator first

I moved back twice from Ten to all the way to 29 Picked LAC and NO 24 1st and accumulated Picks in the middle rounds. I was able to get 2 draft choices in the 1st next year and add numerious day 2 and 3 Picks. Got my edge guys added dePth to DL took an RB and young CB.

29 BJ Ojilaurie Edge LSU
37 Gervin Dexter DT UF
62 Noah Sewell LB Oregon
85 Zach Evans RB Ole Miss
95 Alex AUstin Oregon State
155. Rashard Torrence Safety UF
168 Byron Young Edge TENN
196 Josh Wyhle TE Cincy

Draft 2 This might be one of my favorites so far. Picked up NO 1st next year and 2 4ths. two Monster DT and Dexter dropped numerious picks. Williams and Davis with these 2 would be awesome. Picked up 2 more Safeties with Dean able to play the SLot if needed. Mauler Tackle in Mauvh and Broeker and good underrated guard who finishes his blocks. Baldonado and Gaye as 2 edge rushes. CRJR an underrated RB great value late day 3 development QB in Duggan and upgraded the secondary. NOTE Both of these drafts are without the compensatory picks as the site has yet to udate that as they haven't been announced.

30 Brian Branch Bama S

40 Siaki Ikia DT Baylor

42. Cody Muach OT NDST
73 Gervin Dexter DT UF
98 Trey Dean S UF
140 Habakako Baldonado Edge Pitt
141. Mecki Garner CB LSU
163 Nick Broaker OG Ole Miss
164 Ali Gaye Edge LUS
170 Christian Rodriquez JR UK
221 QB Max Duggan TCU
250 Micheal Turk OU P

It seems to be a theme with the Super Bowl losers this time around. Juju is living rent free in some of their heads as well . ‘He gonna get beat tf up’. 🙄

Who he plays for is irrelevant. If a Cowboy came out and disrespected Kellen Moore like that for the world to see I’d say the same about him
So wait, you think Juju is the victim here and not being childish?

Your idea of "living rent free" is interesting, Someone talks crap/trolls out of nowhere, someone else responds, suddenly that person is the one who is obsessed because they respond. The parallels are fascinating and explains a lot.

So wait, you think Juju is the victim here and not being childish?

Your idea of "living rent free" is interesting, Someone talks crap/trolls out of nowhere, someone else responds, suddenly that person is the one who is obsessed because they respond. The parallels are fascinating and explains a lot.
Not at all. Juju is an idiot apparently.
Would you rather your guy ignore it and move on with his life or respond the way Brown did?

I’d prefer the former, but that’s just me …

of course we'd all hope our guys will be the bigger man, jjss isn't worth the attention. but man, it's too soon, so aj gets a pass. to have a marginal player like jjss constantly egg u on, though i dunno if there is history there between he and aj prior to the sb, it's gotta sting. :pokey: USC doesn't exactly breed class acts, except maybe Polamalu. Oh and Carson Palmer. After those two, zero class.

Yes I want him back and the hope will be he doesn’t turn into a cancer. Maybe it’s a one shot thing but definitely a red flag. It’s not sports talk radio in the locker room. I’m sure there’s a ton of players and coaches who liked/loved Gannon.

It seems to be a theme with the Super Bowl losers this time around. Juju is living rent free in some of their heads as well . ‘He gonna get beat tf up’.

Yep, I don’t care who you’re a fan of team wise it’s embarrassing. This has to be done and can’t be a theme.

of course we'd all hope our guys will be the bigger man, jjss isn't worth the attention. but man, it's too soon, so aj gets a pass. to have a marginal player like jjss constantly egg u on, though i dunno if there is history there between he and aj prior to the sb, it's gotta sting. :pokey: USC doesn't exactly breed class acts, except maybe Polamalu. Oh and Carson Palmer. After those two, zero class.
Kinda gotta agree here on the "too soon" sorta like the trolls that changed their profiles/avis to some version of an Eagles fan or player crying , or teams' threads on here mentioning ANOTHER team in their thread a la the Niners and still standing with the Cowboys thread. People can troll if they want, but they do realize at the same time some people will clap back. And I am betting JuJu knows he's gone, so he's just acting out b/c he doesn't have to be accountable to any team or teammates right now. At the same time, yeah, I wish AJ could ignore it, but whatever. As long as he and Jalen are still bff's, and healthy, all I really care about.

Yes I want him back and the hope will be he doesn’t turn into a cancer. Maybe it’s a one shot thing but definitely a red flag. It’s not sports talk radio in the locker room. I’m sure there’s a ton of players and coaches who liked/loved Gannon.

It seems to be a theme with the Super Bowl losers this time around. Juju is living rent free in some of their heads as well . ‘He gonna get beat tf up’.

Yep, I don’t care who you’re a fan of team wise it’s embarrassing. This has to be done and can’t be a theme.
Seems a bit bold to go from a simple comment to "he might be a cancer" but to each their own. I'm guessing on the 1-10 scale of "I wish the players would just hand the ball to the ref being 1 and 10 being "I love when players trigger other players/Dance on their logo, dance/celebrate every time they make a good play" You are closer to the 1 and I am closer to the 10. Maybe I'm wrong on that.

But back to CJ - if the team TRULY thought he was some sort of cancer, I would guess they wouldn't entertain an offer. And finally, As long as Jalen is the leader of the team, I'm really not worried about this stuff overall.

Seems a bit bold to go from a simple comment to "he might be a cancer" but to each their own. I'm guessing on the 1-10 scale of "I wish the players would just hand the ball to the ref being 1 and 10 being "I love when players trigger other players/Dance on their logo, dance/celebrate every time they make a good play" You are closer to the 1 and I am closer to the 10. Maybe I'm wrong on that.

But back to CJ - if the team TRULY thought he was some sort of cancer, I would guess they wouldn't entertain an offer. And finally, As long as Jalen is the leader of the team, I'm really not worried about this stuff overall.

This was in no way a “simple comment”. We’re not talking celebrations here either. You’re kind of going out of your way to defend this and I don’t know why. T.O.’s celebrations were awesome. T.O. Bashing coaches or teammates is not.

Whether he’s a cancer or not remains to be seen but with his comments and AJ pressing send on those stupid messages are red flags. I’m hoping it’s not a theme.

or teams' threads on here mentioning ANOTHER team in their thread a la the Niners and still standing with the Cowboys thread. People can troll
Oh man, my bad. I must’ve missed it when you called out the OP of the Eagles thread when his title was “OMG Dallas is finally going to the Super Bowl! Dallas Goedert”

You know who whined about that? No one

What about Jalen Carter at 10? (depending on the investigation/charges of course. But he might slip a bit because of it) :ponder:

Good news for the draft is that 4 QBs likely go before we pick at 10, so we're kind of picking the 6th non QB in the draft.

Bad news is no OL/TE/WR/RB are expected to go up there, so those other 5 players before us will likely be Defensive players.

Bad news is no OL/TE/WR/RB are expected to go up there, so those other 5 players before us will likely be Defensive players.

There always seems to be an OL or two that fine their way in there but I’d be cool with first pick of them.

CB is another spot we may have our pick of the litter as well if things shake out differently.

There always seems to be an OL or two that fine their way in there but I’d be cool with first pick of them.

CB is another spot we may have our pick of the litter as well if things shake out differently.
Ya I don't want a Duck but it seems Gonzalez is mocked to us a decent amount unless he goes before us which he very well could. A LOT of mocks have Witherspoon to us at 10. I don't know a ton about him but reading up on him, seems like he'd be a really good fit.

This was in no way a “simple comment”. We’re not talking celebrations here either. You’re kind of going out of your way to defend this and I don’t know why. T.O.’s celebrations were awesome. T.O. Bashing coaches or teammates is not.

Whether he’s a cancer or not remains to be seen but with his comments and AJ pressing send on those stupid messages are red flags. I’m hoping it’s not a theme.
Yeah, the AJ stuff is more concerning to me, but to each their own. TO's complete cancerous and ME FIRST attitude is what turned me off him entirely, even if he was "in the right"

And yeah, I am going out of my way to defend it b/c 1. He's correct and 2. I like the attitude and 3. Gannon was kind of a b**** for not even explaining himself while still employed as an Eagle. Again, to each their own, but Gannon and his style of play, his inability to stop a good QB and then not having a final presser ultimately turned me off of him and I am glad he is gone. CJ is a great player and probably a top 5 Safety in the league right now. I'm sure he will mature as the years go by.

or teams' threads on here mentioning ANOTHER team in their thread a la the Niners and still standing with the Cowboys thread. People can troll
Oh man, my bad. I must’ve missed it when you called out the OP of the Eagles thread when his title was “OMG Dallas is finally going to the Super Bowl! Dallas Goedert”

I'm just pointing out a fact. No complaints. Just be able to receive as well as you dish out. That goes for everyone. In life. If you want the Eagles to live rent free in your heads and threads for eternity, that is your decision. :wink:

Good news for the draft is that 4 QBs likely go before we pick at 10, so we're kind of picking the 6th non QB in the draft.

Eh. The drafts never go as expected. Some dumb team might take a RB top 5/10. Some dumb team will trade up for a player that no one had going that high. Happens more frequently as the trade market is much more active each year it seems. I could see the Bears trading back a few times and some silly team taking a one of the top WRs. I think if we stay at 10 we will surely get a good non QB player. I wonder if the 2024 Saints 2nd rounder will be in play for something in a trade up as well, or a player. One thing I know is Howie will do at least 2 things where rivals will either say "Wish our GM/Owner did this" and "No way the Eagles can afford that/how does he do it?" On that subject, the amount of Howie haters at this point should be the same as the amount of Wentzboys - zero.

Eh. The drafts never go as expected. Some dumb team might take a RB top 5/10. Some dumb team will trade up for a player that no one had going that high. Happens more frequently as the trade market is much more active each year it seems. I could see the Bears trading back a few times and some silly team taking a one of the top WRs. I think if we stay at 10 we will surely get a good non QB player. I wonder if the 2024 Saints 2nd rounder will be in play for something in a trade up as well, or a player. One thing I know is Howie will do at least 2 things where rivals will either say "Wish our GM/Owner did this" and "No way the Eagles can afford that/how does he do it?" On that subject, the amount of Howie haters at this point should be the same as the amount of Wentzboys - zero.
I don't really see him moving up from 10. Only way would be if Will Anderson somehow slips just a tiny bit, but almost any team would jump on that if he's there and they're on the clock.

Could actually see us moving down from 10 and up from 30 but obviously we can't predict that. Gonna be a long wait till the draft.

I don't really see him moving up from 10. Only way would be if Will Anderson somehow slips just a tiny bit, but almost any team would jump on that if he's there and they're on the clock.

Could actually see us moving down from 10 and up from 30 but obviously we can't predict that. Gonna be a long wait till the draft.
This is what I'm assuming. They have no picks in rounds 4-6. You know Howie won't want to sit on his hands for that long.

My understanding is there's 3 top CBs, so a small drop back and they should still get one. (I follow zero college ball, so I can only go by what the "experts" write about).

This is what I'm assuming. They have no picks in rounds 4-6. You know Howie won't want to sit on his hands for that long.

My understanding is there's 3 top CBs, so a small drop back and they should still get one. (I follow zero college ball, so I can only go by what the "experts" write about).
I would be thrilled if we were able to drop back to 13-16, Grab Joey Porter JR and hopefull add a 3 for this year or more.

Why are you letting that man live in your head "rent free"?

Super Bowl tax has been levied! All ticket prices increased for 2023. Cheap seats (upper level end zone) went up from $104 to $110 per game, per seat. Lower level midfield went from $225 to $250. And everything in between also went up.

6th time in the 7 years they have increased. 2020, after the 4-11-1 COVID/no fans season, was the only year in that span when they did not.

Last edited:

Wat

haha yep, we respond to him and he brags about living 'rent free". A player responds on twitter and he responds with living 'rent free'. He personally responds to posts and nah, it can't be the same thing. The hypocrisy and complete lack of self awareness is astonishing.

(in before the deflection/script flip attempt)

Super Bowl tax has been levied! All ticket prices increased for 2023. Cheap seats (upper level end zone) went up from $104 to $110 per game, per seat. Lower level midfield went from $225 to $250. And everything in between also went up.

6th time in the 7 years they have increased. 2020, after the 4-11-1 COVID/no fans season, was the only year in that span when they did not.
I mean that doesn't seem too bad considering the insane inflation we've seen over the last 1-2 years. When literally everything is taking a huge jump in price lately, I would have assumed those tickets would have gone up more than 5-10%.

haha yep, we respond to him and he brags about living 'rent free". A player responds on twitter and he responds with living 'rent free'. He personally responds to posts and nah, it can't be the same thing. The hypocrisy and complete lack of self awareness is astonishing.

(in before the deflection/script flip attempt)
What in the actual **** are you going on about?

We can move back too like 14 or 15 and get a good guy. We can draft back with our last 1st too to get more

They need to go back to their 1970 colors. other than their helmets, Im not a fan of their uniforms.

I would be thrilled if we were able to drop back to 13-16, Grab Joey Porter JR and hopefull add a 3 for this year or more.

He wants to be drafted by the Steelers

There's a few in this thread who still haven't admit they were wrong about the guy. I'm not mentioning names though. I blame this on the Angelo Catadl's of the world though Eagles Shirley and Butch.

According to the Boston Herald former NE Coach Matt Patricia is a candidate for the Eagles LB Position which makes zero sense. Patricia was Darius Slay's HC in Det Slay's final year in DET and was one of numerious players who had complaints about Patricia as a coach from disrespecting players to other things.

There's a few in this thread who still haven't admit they were wrong about the guy. I'm not mentioning names though. I blame this on the Angelo Catadl's of the world though Eagles Shirley and Butch.
I’m old enough to remember the Howie slobbering , the Howie bashing and again with the slobbering. Of course, no one is going to admit to the bashing

I’m old enough to remember the Howie slobbering , the Howie bashing and again with the slobbering. Of course, no one is going to admit to the bashing

Nope they won't I'm not going to name names here and just be the better person just going to say there were definitely people in here who should be admitting they are wrong

According to the Boston Herald former NE Coach Matt Patricia is a candidate for the Eagles LB Position which makes zero sense. Patricia was Darius Slay's HC in Det Slay's final year in DET and was one of numerious players who had complaints about Patricia as a coach from disrespecting players to other things.
Vomit.

Users who are viewing this thread