What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Philadelphia Eagles - Bryce Huff wearing zero on his jersey is very appropriate. (7 Viewers)

And for all the people hating on Kellen Moore, he has the Offense adapting to all the injuries and making strides every week.
In regards to Moore, everyone I follow who breaks down the tape has mostly great things to say about his play calling and designs.

The biggest issue seems to be us constantly running RPO’s that haven’t worked. Idk if he ran them in LA or Dallas to know if this is a him thing or a Sirianni thing though. Whoever it is, that play hasn’t worked in what feels like years.
Yeah. They really need to get rid of the lateral/sideways stuff and just go power RPO/run stuff like that did against Atlanta. I get the "why" though b/c the hits running straight up the middle are usually a bit more brutal than the sideways/lateral stuff.

But that just is not working anymore. Nix that sh**

So can Philly get a pass rusher in a trade?

Who is out there on the block? They seem unwilling to pay a DE $25M or they'd have Reddick. So I'd assume any trade would just be a rotational guy anyway.
Most of the guys to be had have already been got: Judon/Chase Young etc.

Couple of guys that intrigue me:

Baron Browning, Broncos - but is a project in a lot of ways Nolan Smith is
Dayo Odeyingbo - colts pass rusher

Khalil Mack? Can't imagine he'd cost a ton

If AJ and Devonta are out, all that is left are Parris Campbell, Jahan Dotson and Johnny Wilson. I guess they plan to activate John Ross? He played in the preseason so he at least knows the playbook. You gotta figure they want that speed element out there to at least open things up a little bit for Dallas Goedert, who should be heavily targeted in this game (even if they are playing in 4" of water).

ESPN Jet’s beat writer Rich Cimini reporting that Reddick “wouldn’t mind coming back to Philly”.

A swap back Reddick for Huff would instantly boost this D to where it needs to be for playoff run.

Pipe dream, I’m sure. But I’d be all for it

ESPN Jet’s beat writer Rich Cimini reporting that Reddick “wouldn’t mind coming back to Philly”.

A swap back Reddick for Huff would instantly boost this D to where it needs to be for playoff run.

Pipe dream, I’m sure. But I’d be all for it
Something has to give haha. Lets get it done Howie why tf not

Users who are viewing this thread