What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** 2024 Pittsburgh Steelers: looking for CB and D-line depth in Day 3 (7 Viewers)

We're getting ridiculous value compared to the projections coming into the draft:
  • Top 15 OT at 20
  • Top 40 C at 51
  • Top 50 WR at 84
  • Top 50 ILB at 98
Who knows how it'll end up, but worked out pretty well last year. Fingers crossed there's a repeat of greatness. I hope we go BPA in the 4th whether that's CB, WR, or something else. We can definitely use another WR, wouldn't hate Tez Walker. The senior bowl cost him so much money. He was projected as a 2nd rounder before all those drops.

Also, all 4 picks have been at positions of need, but 0 reaches. Incredible.

If Rattler really is the best QB left, ignore QBs. Seen enough of that guy to know he’ll be a turd.
They may take Hartman late.

We know theyll take 4 to camp, so a round 6 qb seems pretty likely.

If they draft one, I hope its not a guy like Hartman, myself. Whoever it is isnt likely to stick...so id rather they bet on pure arm talent to increase their "hit" chance.

Last edited:
Spoke too soon. It’s Frazier …

Frazier what a wasted pick!!!!!!! All true Steeler fans know Fautanu is starting at center in 2024!!!!!!!!!
Steelers starting 2 centers. Establishing a new trend to go with the new bubble helmets.

Frazier is a lefty. So they could definitely start both and have defenses guessing if the ball is going to be snapped with the left or right hand.
We can line up Russ and Fields behind each center. Defenses won’t have a clue who has the ball. Statue of Liberty play makes a comeback!!!

“Real Men of Genius misterfootballplaymakerupper!!”

Spoke too soon. It’s Frazier …

Frazier what a wasted pick!!!!!!! All true Steeler fans know Fautanu is starting at center in 2024!!!!!!!!!
Steelers starting 2 centers. Establishing a new trend to go with the new bubble helmets.

Frazier is a lefty. So they could definitely start both and have defenses guessing if the ball is going to be snapped with the left or right hand.
We can line up Russ and Fields behind each center. Defenses won’t have a clue who has the ball. Statue of Liberty play makes a comeback!!!

“Real Men of Genius misterfootballplaymakerupper!!”

Woulda worked better a year ago.

"When they said "You cant put two QBs on the field at once!", you said "I'd like to see anyone try to prove Kenny Pickett or Mitch Trubisky are REAL quarterbacks."

Users who are viewing this thread