What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

70-20 (1 Viewer)

Broncos fans plz do not think about the Russell Wilson contract
It's a sunk cost.

Broncos can get out of it after this year, but Russell hasn't been bad so far - a bright spot, really. QB play wasn't responsible for giving up 70 today.
Am I missing something? Looking at Spotrac, they can’t get out of it until after the 2025 season. I think the only thing they can and will do is draft a rookie QB who will be on a low salary to offset the benching or cutting of Russell Wilson.

Wilson Salary Cap

Broncos fans plz do not think about the Russell Wilson contract
It's a sunk cost.

Broncos can get out of it after this year, but Russell hasn't been bad so far - a bright spot, really. QB play wasn't responsible for giving up 70 today.
Am I missing something? Looking at Spotrac, they can’t get out of it until after the 2025 season. I think the only thing they can and will do is draft a rookie QB who will be on a low salary to offset the benching or cutting of Russell Wilson.

Wilson Salary Cap
it's possible I mis-remember.

Looking at OTC, Broncos could designate him a post June 1 cut after this year & eat $35M in dead money in 2024 and 2025...or keep him for next year as well, and eat $50M in dead money total. It's not great but it is feasible with a rookie QB.

Users who are viewing this thread