What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

8/24 -- Rams vs Raiders (1 Viewer)

Chaos Commish

Footballguy
Bulger hits Bruce deep on the first play and misses him wide open a couple plays later. Brian Leonard got jacked up by Schweigert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raiders drive a little. Jordan has a decent run, Culpepper scrambles, they get a PI call, but mostly flounder about and Janikowski gets a FG.

Where are you watching this, out of curiosity?
KTLA out of Los Angeles.The Raiders defense is very solid and the Rams got nothing again.Raiders offense looks the best it has so far with CPep finally looking a settled. Even his incompletions have been very well thrown. Except he just missed Curry in the endzone. Porter and Curry are 1 a and b in whatever order you like. BMW has a drop, but he looks very difficult to keep from the ball. Jordan looks good. Raiders driving and about to score.

Only "watching" on NFL.com. Lots of targets for Bennett - no completions. What does it look like?

No targets for Holt? Speculation as to why? Does Oakland have a good CB on him?

I haven't read any of the posts in this thread yet, but I'm watching this game live and Culpepper looks EXTREMELY good IMO. A lot of deep balls in almost perfect spots that should have been caught. He looks like the old Daunte IMO.

KTLA out of Los Angeles.The Raiders defense is very solid and the Rams got nothing again.

Raiders offense looks the best it has so far with CPep finally looking a settled. Even his incompletions have been very well thrown. Except he just missed Curry in the endzone. Porter and Curry are 1 a and b in whatever order you like. BMW has a drop, but he looks very difficult to keep from the ball. Jordan looks good. Raiders driving and about to score.
I've been saying all offseason that Curry will be a monster this year and be a top-20 WR. Forget 1a and 1b. Those who haven't yet drafted, listen to Couch Potato and be happy all year. :unsure:

I haven't read any of the posts in this thread yet, but I'm watching this game live and Culpepper looks EXTREMELY good IMO. A lot of deep balls in almost perfect spots that should have been caught. He looks like the old Daunte IMO.
:unsure: picked him up off waivers a few days ago. I was hoping to wait until I could watch the game to see how he did. Couldn't wait.

KTLA out of Los Angeles.The Raiders defense is very solid and the Rams got nothing again.

Raiders offense looks the best it has so far with CPep finally looking a settled. Even his incompletions have been very well thrown. Except he just missed Curry in the endzone. Porter and Curry are 1 a and b in whatever order you like. BMW has a drop, but he looks very difficult to keep from the ball. Jordan looks good. Raiders driving and about to score.
I've been saying all offseason that Curry will be a monster this year and be a top-20 WR. Forget 1a and 1b. Those who haven't yet drafted, listen to Couch Potato and be happy all year. :ph34r:
Fin hopped on board last Winter CP....Own him him in 5 leagues :unsure: :nerd:

Bulger looks very good. Very good pocket awareness and his top-notch accuracy is obviously still there. Getting Holt back will help his numbers.

Only "watching" on NFL.com. Lots of targets for Bennett - no completions. What does it look like?No targets for Holt? Speculation as to why? Does Oakland have a good CB on him?
Holt isn't playing tonight
Why? :pics:
His knee is not 100%. Just precautionary, I'm sure.
Ugh. Though on the flip-side, it appears that Bennett is not going to threaten for his playing time absent an injury.

Users who are viewing this thread