What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A note to my coworker ... (1 Viewer)

Dear lady that was at the same table as I was when the dept went out for drinks once:

We're not friends. I'm not even sure that I talked to you the entire time that we happened to be at the same bar. Therefore, you have not earned the right to stop by my desk several times a week for mindless chit-chat. When I frequently turn my back to you and look longingly at my phone or email hoping for something, this should indicate that you should scurry off.

Furthermore, I'm not certain what country you're from, but here we keep our faces more than 4 inches from each other when speaking. Its bad enough I have to hear you when you corner me, but I don't want to taste your lunch as well.

Also, burn your entire wardrobe. Yes, the zebra and leopard prints skirts too.
:goodposting: :X

Using the phrase "in regards to" over and over again does not make you sound intelligent. Quite the contrary, actually.
Just because this is a law firm does not mean that every single e-mail you send must start with "Please be advised." You drive the shuttle to the train station and unload the dishwasher, mmkay?

Dearest dorky-Canadian-engineer-type-guy,It makes everyone uncomfortable when you verbally abuse your wife on the phone in the middle of the office. Yes, we can all hear you. And yes, we agree, she is fat and stupid.Yours,Print Is Dead
well he's not Canadian but GD this guy doesn't work at my office

Dear fat, loud lady down the hall,

Yes, I understand that you are overweight but I am sure that it has nothing to do with the "Salad" you eat everyday for lunch. No, ma'am the half bottle of blue cheese dressing that you drown your iceberg lettuce in everyday has no calories or fat and has nothing to do with your excessive weight. Nor do the 2 tubs of Edy's ice cream in the freezer here or the two-2 pound bags of peanut M&M's or the 2 jars of dry roasted peanuts on your desk. Your weight is all gene based.

Nice-guy-that-I-talk-sports-with:

Please learn that when I sigh or stretch or say "Good times," that is my signal that our conversation is over. Uncomfortable silences are not my bag, pal.

Dear receptionist-type-person,

Please do not roll your eyes and sigh when I ask you to do something for me. I realize you have an important game of Snood to get back to, but my faxes won't send themselves.

Lovingly,

Print Is Dead

Dear Loud Mouth Outside My Office,

Please refrain from complaining that you cannot get your work done until you stop calling in sick 1-2 times per week. In that vein, please settle on one ailment. I doubt one person can suffer from bulging neck discs, irritable bowle syndrome, migraines, auto immune deficiency, asthma, insomnia, and chronic back pain all at once.

For the times you are in the office, please stop talking about the minor league hockey players you stalk as if they are your friends.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
To the girl who chews her ice so the entire office can hear it. ####. Stop it, close your mouth, if you don't close it soon I may have to sew it shut. We are all tired of hearing you chew your ice, your chex mix, your chips, whatever it is. You chew like a 3 year old. I'm surprised you don't wear a bib, maybe Ill get you one.

We have all had enough of you.

OH and another thing. WE DONT CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH WORK YOU DO!!!

Guess what #######, I don't do anything, NOTHING and when I say nothing I mean it. Whats that tell me? It tells me you are a stupid loud open mouth chewer who nobody can stand. WE ALL HATE YOU.

Thank You, I feel better now.

Dear Annoying Co-Worker,

Everyone is tired of your constant #####ing about everything in your life. No one told you to breed when you were in your 40's and now you don't have the patience for your young children. You refuse to call in sick (though you are always sick) with your horrific tuburculosis-esque hack. You are in my cube more than your own and insist on either pulling up one of my chairs and putting your feet on my desk or you stand behind me while you grunt and groan or smack your food playing pocket pool. Are you actually trying to set your balzac on my shoulder? Do you not get the clue when I won't even acknowledge you? I'm busy reading FBG's...go away!

:goodposting:lady in of my office is probably about 300 lbs. this after losing 100. she is in her mid40's and lives at home with her perfectly healthy parents. has her WHOLE life. she lives in some podunk town way the ### out. i'm putting money down on her never having entertained the affection of any boy or man her entire life.she recently met, online, some "guy" online. he's sorta half Sling Blade, half Scarecrow, half Jeffrey Dahmer. frightening looking fella. they started dating a few months ago.. now i hear daily, feverish, updates of their "relationship". including their first sleepover. which consisted of him sleeping in one room and her in another.. with the door locked..................at her parents house.today's post V-Day report has been an atrocity. an abomination. talk of marriage is in the air. she's been dating him......2 months maybe? i'm pretty sure she'd marry any guy who would have her. this poor schlub just might be the one.i've heard about EVERYTHING in this office. from papsmear's (sp?), to all manner of gynecological exams, bigotry, blatant racism, tales of prostate examinations, you name it.NONE of it. NONE comes close to making me feel as sick as hearing this woman talk about her "love life" on a daily basis. :rant:
Do you work in Maryland and is your name Dave? I'm being very serious.

:rant:lady in of my office is probably about 300 lbs. this after losing 100. she is in her mid40's and lives at home with her perfectly healthy parents. has her WHOLE life. she lives in some podunk town way the ### out. i'm putting money down on her never having entertained the affection of any boy or man her entire life.she recently met, online, some "guy" online. he's sorta half Sling Blade, half Scarecrow, half Jeffrey Dahmer. frightening looking fella. they started dating a few months ago.. now i hear daily, feverish, updates of their "relationship". including their first sleepover. which consisted of him sleeping in one room and her in another.. with the door locked..................at her parents house.today's post V-Day report has been an atrocity. an abomination. talk of marriage is in the air. she's been dating him......2 months maybe? i'm pretty sure she'd marry any guy who would have her. this poor schlub just might be the one.i've heard about EVERYTHING in this office. from papsmear's (sp?), to all manner of gynecological exams, bigotry, blatant racism, tales of prostate examinations, you name it.NONE of it. NONE comes close to making me feel as sick as hearing this woman talk about her "love life" on a daily basis. :hot:
:goodposting:

:goodposting:lady in of my office is probably about 300 lbs. this after losing 100. she is in her mid40's and lives at home with her perfectly healthy parents. has her WHOLE life. she lives in some podunk town way the ### out. i'm putting money down on her never having entertained the affection of any boy or man her entire life.she recently met, online, some "guy" online. he's sorta half Sling Blade, half Scarecrow, half Jeffrey Dahmer. frightening looking fella. they started dating a few months ago.. now i hear daily, feverish, updates of their "relationship". including their first sleepover. which consisted of him sleeping in one room and her in another.. with the door locked..................at her parents house.today's post V-Day report has been an atrocity. an abomination. talk of marriage is in the air. she's been dating him......2 months maybe? i'm pretty sure she'd marry any guy who would have her. this poor schlub just might be the one.i've heard about EVERYTHING in this office. from papsmear's (sp?), to all manner of gynecological exams, bigotry, blatant racism, tales of prostate examinations, you name it.NONE of it. NONE comes close to making me feel as sick as hearing this woman talk about her "love life" on a daily basis. :rant:
Furley is in cheese land.

To all of my co-workers:

Please alert me to the location of the sign on my desk that says "Enter, all you vapid, self-important gasbags, that you might illuminate my day with your endless mundane tales." Although it's fascinating witnessing the alchemy of your spinning two minutes of facts into a 15-minute discussion, I'd like to remove the sign.

TIA.

Dear Eastern European Lady,

I understand your not originally from around here, but considering you work in Chicago and you are my boss, you probably shouldn't pull me aside and ask me to point out where "Illi-noise" is on the map. I would like to thank you for doing it though. Single handedly pushed me into sending out a bunch of resumes.

Dear receptionist,

I know you are only 5 months pregnant even though you look 12 months pregnant. When I politely ask “how are you doing?” please don’t reply “I feel so ####### huge today.” You know this puts me in the very uncomfortable position of having to reply with an obvious lie such as “I think you look great.” Actually you do look great, for a whale, but you are not technically a whale so please stop fishing for compliments you know are not true.

Please stop forwarding me the emails telling stories about the crippling luck I will have if I don't forward said email to my closest 75 friends. Also, the inspirational passages with pictures of dogs and cats hugging each other and #### were cute the first 400 times I got them.

Dear dumpy-overweight-CEO-type,

That personal trainer you've been talking about for the last few years is robbing you blind, as you are still morbidly obese. Also, I don't want to hear about your latest expensive snow-mobiling or sailing vacation after you cut employee vacation time last year.

Sincerely,

Print Is Dead

To all of my co-workers:Please alert me to the location of the sign on my desk that says "Enter, all you vapid, self-important gasbags, that you might illuminate my day with your endless mundane tales." Although it's fascinating witnessing the alchemy of your spinning two minutes of facts into a 15-minute discussion, I'd like to remove the sign.TIA.
nice. :rolleyes:

Dear co-worker;

Please do not try to initiate a conversation with me as I'm exiting a stall and you're entering one. Please do not try to keep the conversation going as I'm washing and drying my hands and you're grunting.

TIA

Dear coworkers,

Please do not bring your coffee mugs, water bottles, etc. into the bathroom and leave them on the sink while you handle your business.

Also, to the secretary, you aren't fooling anyone when you let the guy from the shredder company into the boss' office to "empty the trash can", follow him in and lock the door behind you.

b

Dear woman on the edge:

When I pass your cube and ask, "How's it going?" please stop sighing loudly. I'm making a conscious decision not to stop and ask for the rundown of your woes. In addition, your weeping makes me uncomfortable. From now on, a simple "fine" will suffice.

Dear co-worker,Please don't wash your feet in the sink. thank - you.
:angry: We had an epidemic a few years ago of some of our programmers spitting on the floor. That was the worst I'd heard of until now.
funny - these are also programmers - or "McCoders" imported from *.istan - NTTIAWWTThe problem is the puddles of water left behind on the floor and the counter - if you lean on the sink you end up with large wet spot > exit bathroom > look like a fool.

Dear Co-Worker:

The fact that you are the vice president in a 4 person company is not that impressive. It does not entitle you to drop all of your work on everyone else's desk so that you can go home early 3 days a week. I already make less than half of what you make and am doing the work of 2 people. I don't get paid enough and don't care enough to do your work on top of my own. When I get another job and you can't find anyone else dumb enough to do my job at my pay and you're forced to take a paycut, feel free to pat yourself on the back.

Guy:

Why the middle stall ... always? Why? Please make an effort to flush from now on, too. Hell, do it twice, if that's what it takes. I'm sick of seeing your science experiment festering in stall two. Thanks so much.

Dear coworker,

Your secret "plan" to fart into your chair and sit on it until it goes away doesn't work. Your office smells like ####.

she recently met, online, some "guy" online. he's sorta half Sling Blade, half Scarecrow, half Jeffrey Dahmer. frightening looking fella.
So, you're saying that he's a large man, too? :goodposting:
furley took "Jason Kidd, Fractions, and You" as an online college course. It's okay, though. He passed.
was gonna throw a couple more halves in there but didn't want to confuse the slow
OK, so I was not the first to question this... :excited:

To the girl who chews her ice so the entire office can hear it. ####. Stop it, close your mouth, if you don't close it soon I may have to sew it shut. We are all tired of hearing you chew your ice, your chex mix, your chips, whatever it is. You chew like a 3 year old. I'm surprised you don't wear a bib, maybe Ill get you one. We have all had enough of you. OH and another thing. WE DONT CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH WORK YOU DO!!!Guess what #######, I don't do anything, NOTHING and when I say nothing I mean it. Whats that tell me? It tells me you are a stupid loud open mouth chewer who nobody can stand. WE ALL HATE YOU.Thank You, I feel better now.
:excited:this guy is currently chomping away happily in the cube behind mine. even with headphones on at full blast i can hear him crunching away. :goodposting:

:excited:lady in of my office is probably about 300 lbs. this after losing 100. she is in her mid40's and lives at home with her perfectly healthy parents. has her WHOLE life. she lives in some podunk town way the ### out. i'm putting money down on her never having entertained the affection of any boy or man her entire life.she recently met, online, some "guy" online. he's sorta half Sling Blade, half Scarecrow, half Jeffrey Dahmer. frightening looking fella. they started dating a few months ago.. now i hear daily, feverish, updates of their "relationship". including their first sleepover. which consisted of him sleeping in one room and her in another.. with the door locked..................at her parents house.today's post V-Day report has been an atrocity. an abomination. talk of marriage is in the air. she's been dating him......2 months maybe? i'm pretty sure she'd marry any guy who would have her. this poor schlub just might be the one.i've heard about EVERYTHING in this office. from papsmear's (sp?), to all manner of gynecological exams, bigotry, blatant racism, tales of prostate examinations, you name it.NONE of it. NONE comes close to making me feel as sick as hearing this woman talk about her "love life" on a daily basis. :banned:
Furley is in cheese land.
:goodposting: Wisconsin and my name is Glenn.

Dear Slammer-Guy-

While I realize that you are a complete germ-a-phobe, who needs a paper towel to open the bathroom door on your way out, have you not yet realized that EVERYONE on this floor knows you as "Slammer"??? -Even the women??? Why,you ask??? Well, when you insist on lifting the toilet seat with your shoe every time you take a leak, only to again use your shoe to drop it Very loudly, startling the beejesus out of whomever may be sitting down in the next stall- People will tend to not like you.. Is your aim that bad that the gap at the front of the seat is not wide enough, so the entire seat gets soiled when you go, so you must lift the seat?? How about learning some aim, or Better yet, There are perfectly good urinals against the wall that are just waiting for your use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Slammer-Guy-

While I realize that you are a complete germ-a-phobe, who needs a paper towel to open the bathroom door on your way out, have you not yet realized that EVERYONE on this floor knows you as "Slammer"??? -Even the women??? Why,you ask??? Well, when you insist on lifting the toilet seat with your shoe every time you take a leak, only to again use your shoe to drop it Very loudly, startling the beejesus out of whomever may be sitting down in the next stall- People will tend to not like you.. Is your aim that bad that the gap at the front of the seat is not wide enough, so the entire seat gets soiled when you go, so you must lift the seat?? How about learning some aim, or Better yet, There are perfectly good urinals against the wall that are just waiting for your use.
:pics: I wouldn't even think about opening a bathroom door without a paper towel. I've seen too many guys handling their junk and then walk right out the door using that same handle...

Dear Slammer-Guy-

:pics: I wouldn't even think about opening a bathroom door without a paper towel. I've seen too many guys handling their junk and then walk right out the door using that same handle...
You watch guys handling their junk? What's wrong with you?

Users who are viewing this thread