What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A note to my coworker ... (3 Viewers)

Dear nagging coworker,

There's this cool little feature in Outlook that alerts me to every email that hits my inbox. This means there's no ### #### reason you need to immediately send me an IM telling me that you just sent me an email.  

Friggin %^&*@!.  :angry:

Hey @Ned - just sent you a PM.

-AAA

• Laughing
Reactions: Ned
Why do we need the IM and the email.  There is also the phone.  3 different ways to communicate?  I can't stand the IM.  Pops up with a noise and a flash.  Then the IM isn't saved like an email.  So if you told me something I want to refer back to I can not find it.  I don't understand.

Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?  There all chickens.  The rooster has sex with all of them.  That's perverse!

Why do we need the IM and the email.  There is also the phone.  3 different ways to communicate?  I can't stand the IM.  Pops up with a noise and a flash.  Then the IM isn't saved like an email.  So if you told me something I want to refer back to I can not find it.  I don't understand.
The IM is the remote working equivalent of a drive by to see if you're at your desk.  Phone is more intrusive, e-mail is the least intrusive but best documents the interaction without having a face to face meeting with notes.  Each serves its own purpose imo.

Users who are viewing this thread