What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Acer's Top 100 Hardcore Songs of all Time: Top 10 Time. Drumroll (1 Viewer)

Now we're really getting somewhere.

Innocent
Until I'm proven guilty
Deny everything/deny everything

I'm being framed
Part of the set-up
Deny everything/deny everything

I'm just a spoke in the wheel
Part of the [muffled]

Part of the game
I'm being framed

Innocent
Until I'm proven guilty
Deny everything/deny everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully they make anuddah appearance, 'cuz i think there's one or two better than this one 
They will not. I have a 1 song per artist rule I imposed. And remember, this is not a definitve best list. This is an Acers favorite list. 

Had I not done a song restriction per band, this list would be very very different. 

They will not. I have a 1 song per artist rule I imposed. And remember, this is not a definitve best list. This is an Acers favorite list. 

Had I not done a song restriction per band, this list would be very very different. 
It'd be Pearl Jam this and Pearl Jam that, amirite? Hey, customer complaint: I clicked on a song in the 40s and there wasn't a breakdown. Just a minute and a half of instrumental music.

WHERE ON EARTH IS DA MUTHAFUKKIN BREAKDOWN BOBBY?!!!

It'd be Pearl Jam this and Pearl Jam that, amirite? Hey, customer complaint: I clicked on a song in the 40s and there wasn't a breakdown. Just a minute and a half of instrumental music.

WHERE ON EARTH IS DA MUTHAFUKKIN BREAKDOWN BOBBY?!!!
Better than a thousand. Love that song. Wish it went on for longer. 

Better than a thousand. Love that song. Wish it went on for longer. 
yeah, I dug it, too. I just wish any instrumental had Walter. I don't want to spotlight so I'll just use his first name.

Did I tell you I saw his third band in Santa Ana a few years back? I wore a Desmond Dekker shirt to the show and people were commenting on it. Would-be rudie at the hardcore show.

33 Murphys Law- Crucial BBQ

Im the most straight edge guy here, but Ill hit up a crucial bbq any day, lol
Song of my youth. Discovered these guys from a Hit Parader review of all things. They compared them to a legendary D.C. band that also dabbled seriously in ska/reggae. The comparison was inapt, but I was sold.

26 Helmet- Unsung

Dont @ me 

This is a hardcore song and it rules
I do not use Google Play Music much anymore, but all of the music I actually own is stored there, and I have been shuffling my "Thumbs Up" playlist while at my desk during coronathon... anyway, Unsung just came up and thought I would share. 

I do not use Google Play Music much anymore, but all of the music I actually own is stored there, and I have been shuffling my "Thumbs Up" playlist while at my desk during coronathon... anyway, Unsung just came up and thought I would share. 
You want me to link you my spotify and amazon playlists early so you have some music. Hopefully your desk is at home. Stay safe GB

18 H2O- Guilty By Association

This song holds a special place for me because I have sung the Freddy Madball part a bunch of times. 

My favorite though, was at The Chance in Poughkeepsie. I was student teaching at the time and it turned out that some of the students I was teaching were there. I also had a cousin in the audience I didnt know would be there. none of them knew I was friends with H2O or that I would be singing so it was a fun time after the show. 

@Jaysus I also sung the Madball part twice at the Troc, maybe we crossed paths. 

15 Descendants- Hope

So now you wait a spark
You know it'll turn you on
He's gonna make you feel
The way you wanna feel...

"Jean Is Dead" or "Bikeage" are my two, winnowed down to one in May (if they get in). Jean is so teenage emo...

Woke up early
Mad at you
Went to school
Where we you?
Shoulda tould me
Shoulda known
Now you're gone
I'm alone

Your mother told me last night on the phone
Why'd you do it? Now I'm alone
Now you're gone and I'm alone

These are all from memory by the way, spotty though it is. Love these songs.

14 AFI- Kill Caustic

These were the guys I was hinting at seeing in Heckles garage. One of the best shows Ive been to. 

They started taking requests. I yelled out Davey, I dont want to #### you since I dont know the name to any AFI songs. He told me he didnt want to #### me either and they played Cruise Control

Users who are viewing this thread