What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Actions/trends that need to be retired immediately (2 Viewers)

Adults talking about their "zombie apocalypse plan".

Better yet...adults actually having a "zombie apocalypse plan".

Pictures of yourself where we see the phone in the mirror. Huge demerits for any sort of kissyface or the more recent trend of the pained smile.

Athletes wearing horn-rimmed glasses to post-game press conferences, especially those wearing them without lenses in them.

Jeans and flip-flops/sandals.

Political postings on Facebook

I never mention politics on FB, I get it all out here. My mom is a horrible offender. Maybe 90% of her posts are political infographics and memes - 6 or 7 a day.

The shortbus driver turning on the red flashing lights...effectively ruining the morning commute of everyone who gets caught in her vile web. Come on, the bus is parked at the curb, with the short bus lifty ramp thing clearly out of harm's way. Why would you prevent the normal flow of traffic for ten minutes that it takes you to waddle out of your drivers seat, pokey to the back of the bus, open the giant shortbus door, lower the ramp, load the kid, raise the ramp, close the door, waddle your way back into your driver's seat and then turn the red light off. By this time, several motorists have used their licensed concealed handguns to commit suicide. COME ON!!!

Yelling stuff at golfers as they tee off
Generic white business man hollering "YOU DA MAN" at a PGA golfer on the front nine of the first round of a tour event? Beating.Me rolling down the window as I drive by the same generic white business man teeing off at the local muni and honking the horn or giving him a "GET IN THE HOLE" as he tees off? Timeless.

Last edited by a moderator:
David Akers pointing to the sky to thank God for helping him kick an extra point in the preseason.

This also goes for any athlete in any sport who thanks God for anything. Sorry, Tebow.
I couldn't care less if they want to thank God, Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, David Koresh or Tom Cruise. Live and let live. Not sure why this bothers people....
Liberals that look for things to be offended by.
When they BLAME God after missing a potential game-winning kick, I'll be fine with it.
:lmao: Agreed. Someone needs to look upward after a dropped pass and pull a double Italian Salute.

Wearing sunglasses on your head (backwards on head or neck is even worse). I'll give you a pass if it's on a sunny day and you're just indoors for a few minutes paying for gas or something.

Wearing sunglasses on your head (backwards on head or neck is even worse). I'll give you a pass if it's on a sunny day and you're just indoors for a few minutes paying for gas or something.
One time I broke the arms on a pair and superglued them in a permanent position because I liked the lenses and didn't want to throw them out. Meaning I could not fold them into their case anymore. :(

The shortbus driver turning on the red flashing lights...effectively ruining the morning commute of everyone who gets caught in her vile web. Come on, the bus is parked at the curb, with the short bus lifty ramp thing clearly out of harm's way. Why would you prevent the normal flow of traffic for ten minutes that it takes you to waddle out of your drivers seat, pokey to the back of the bus, open the giant shortbus door, lower the ramp, load the kid, raise the ramp, close the door, waddle your way back into your driver's seat and then turn the red light off. By this time, several motorists have used their licensed concealed handguns to commit suicide. COME ON!!!
as insensitive as this is, I wholeheartedly agree. we have a local transit bus that does a special pickup and dropoff every day on my drive to work and over the lunch hour. all traffic gets blocked for 10 minutes, often backing it up into a nearby intersection and causing gridlock.

I'm old so kids fashion is beyond me. I understand this.

But wearing those animal stocking hats on warm sunny days is beyond ######ed.

Users who are viewing this thread