What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Add/Drop and Waiver Wire wonderment thread: Do you still own Domingo Santana? (1 Viewer)

If some idiot drafted Chase Headley and wasn't aware that he was injured, so didn't draft a backup, what would be a good option as a fill-in off of the wire? Available are:Trevor PlouffeMichael YoungMatt CarpenterMaicer IzturisLonnie Chisenhalland others of this quality
I like Carpenter, plus he'll get 2B eligibility at some point, so you may still be able to use him as a 2B/CI/MI when Headley returns, depending on your roster requirements.
I'd go Carpenter or Chisel

If some idiot drafted Chase Headley and wasn't aware that he was injured, so didn't draft a backup, what would be a good option as a fill-in off of the wire? Available are:Trevor PlouffeMichael YoungMatt CarpenterMaicer IzturisLonnie Chisenhalland others of this quality
I like Carpenter, plus he'll get 2B eligibility at some point, so you may still be able to use him as a 2B/CI/MI when Headley returns, depending on your roster requirements.
I'd go Carpenter or Chisel
Thanks, all - grabbed Carpenter, as I'm not real strong at 2B, so he could be useful even after Headley comes back.

who is the better start?Brandon Moss or Yonder Alonso?
Alonso plays every day. Moss vs RHP only. So definitely Alonso in weekly leagues. I think Alonso will probably outperform Moss in every cat except HRs. Moss would only be first choice if you need HR in a OBP league and can platoon him with somebody else who's also better than Alonso.

Rank these 1B rest of the year:GoldschmidtEncarnacionLaRocheLaHairIm currently starting 2 of these guys and the other 2 are available on waivers :mellow:
GoldyLaHairEncarnacionLaRocheI don't know if LaHair and Goldy are any good, but I know the other 2 are mediocre CI's, at best. If Goldy or LaHair don't pan out then go on a search for a different mediocre CI.
Oops... responding to questions from 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rank these 1B rest of the year:GoldschmidtEncarnacionLaRocheLaHairIm currently starting 2 of these guys and the other 2 are available on waivers :mellow:
GoldyLaHairEncarnacionLaRocheI don't know if LaHair and Goldy are any good, but I know the other 2 are mediocre CI's, at best. If Goldy or LaHair don't pan out then go on a search for a different mediocre CI.
RnR alias?

lol good thing I didnt listen to him

Sorry... :lol:

who is the better start?Brandon Moss or Yonder Alonso?
Alonso plays every day. Moss vs RHP only. So definitely Alonso in weekly leagues. I think Alonso will probably outperform Moss in every cat except HRs. Moss would only be first choice if you need HR in a OBP league and can platoon him with somebody else who's also better than Alonso.
:thumbup: thx!It's a limited moves roto league. While I could use the extra HR's, I'm better off with the overall numbers.

fieri or league?

i live in socal and drafted them both. any predictions on which will be the better of the two? i plan on trading on of them eventually to a homer in my league. league is on the shakier ground with a better back up, but we shall see.

this idiot's taking a flyer on Wallace and hoping for a speedy recovery

New to FAAB. Thoughts on these players and bidding in general? $1000 budget.

Jackie Bradley Jr.

Aaron Hicks

Nick Hundley

Erik Kratz

Brandon Maurer

Just saw on twitter that Jose Fernandez made the Marlins opening day roster. Picked him up.
What can you tell us about him? I have no idea who he is. Deep league stash or should those in 12 teams be doing the same?
Highly regarded pitching prospect. Looks like he's up due to injuries.Scouting Report: 6’3”, 215-pound right-hander has durable, power frame that’s built for innings; heavy fastball sits 93-97 mph and flirts with triple-digits; sharp, late-breaking curveball gives him a second plus pitch; changeup is average now because he tends to overthrow it, but should be at least an above-average offering by the time he reaches the major leagues.Fernandez is highly advanced for his age, and his feel for both his arsenal and the strike zone was obvious in his full-season debut; fierce competitor who attacks opposing hitters and works deep into his starts; wouldn’t be surprised if he moves through the Marlins’ system quickly in 2013, possibly even a late-season big-league debut.
I'm in a 14-team keeper league. Made sense to stash him and see what he does.

Just saw on twitter that Jose Fernandez made the Marlins opening day roster. Picked him up.
What can you tell us about him? I have no idea who he is. Deep league stash or should those in 12 teams be doing the same?
>Highly regarded pitching prospect. Looks like he's up due to injuries.Scouting Report: 6’3”, 215-pound right-hander has durable, power frame that’s built for innings; heavy fastball sits 93-97 mph and flirts with triple-digits; sharp, late-breaking curveball gives him a second plus pitch; changeup is average now because he tends to overthrow it, but should be at least an above-average offering by the time he reaches the major leagues.Fernandez is highly advanced for his age, and his feel for both his arsenal and the strike zone was obvious in his full-season debut; fierce competitor who attacks opposing hitters and works deep into his starts; wouldn’t be surprised if he moves through the Marlins’ system quickly in 2013, possibly even a late-season big-league debut.
I'm in a 14-team keeper league. Made sense to stash him and see what he does.
When going after first year pitchers, try to remember 10 wins and 125 innings are usually the high ceilings.

>Highly regarded pitching prospect. Looks like he's up due to injuries.Scouting Report: 6’3”, 215-pound right-hander has durable, power frame that’s built for innings; heavy fastball sits 93-97 mph and flirts with triple-digits; sharp, late-breaking curveball gives him a second plus pitch; changeup is average now because he tends to overthrow it, but should be at least an above-average offering by the time he reaches the major leagues.Fernandez is highly advanced for his age, and his feel for both his arsenal and the strike zone was obvious in his full-season debut; fierce competitor who attacks opposing hitters and works deep into his starts; wouldn’t be surprised if he moves through the Marlins’ system quickly in 2013, possibly even a late-season big-league debut.<

/span>
I'm in a 14-team keeper league. Made sense to stash him and see what he does.When going after first year pitchers, try to remember 10 wins and 125 innings are usually the high ceilings.

Not sure anyone rosters a rookie pitcher for the innings and wins. But Marlins say his innings limit will be 150-175, and they expect him to stay up. Ten wins would be pretty great, but I expect less than that. Give me a nice K rate and peripherals and I'll be happy.

faab bid for Jose Fernandez? 14tm mixed league

i already own him in my NL-only league

edit: bonehead

I dont understand everyone rushing to pick up Fernandez except in keeper leagues. The kid is 20 yrs old and never pitched above single A. How many pitchers succeeded under those circumstances? Throw in the fact that he plays for a horrible team (polanco is the cleanup hitter) and has an upside of 10 wins, will be limited to 150-175 innings (limiting his counting #s), and isnt a generational talent (considered #3 pitching prospect in baseball right now) i just dont understand wasting waiver priority or even throw more than a few bucks on him. Save your spot or money for someone else. If you can pick him for free and have a roster spot to burn then sure why not? I am in a shallow keeper league and nobody picked him up yet. Its only ten teams and we only keep five players for three years so circumstances may be different for others.

I dont understand everyone rushing to pick up Fernandez except in keeper leagues. The kid is 20 yrs old and never pitched above single A. How many pitchers succeeded under those circumstances? Throw in the fact that he plays for a horrible team (polanco is the cleanup hitter) and has an upside of 10 wins, will be limited to 150-175 innings (limiting his counting #s), and isnt a generational talent (considered #3 pitching prospect in baseball right now) i just dont understand wasting waiver priority or even throw more than a few bucks on him. Save your spot or money for someone else. If you can pick him for free and have a roster spot to burn then sure why not? I am in a shallow keeper league and nobody picked him up yet. Its only ten teams and we only keep five players for three years so circumstances may be different for others.
:shrug:

He's still only 19% owned in yahoo leagues. He's not owned in your league. Where is everyone outside of keeper leagues "rushing to pick up Fernandez"?

:shrug:

He's still only 19% owned in yahoo leagues. He's not owned in your league. Where is everyone outside of keeper leagues "rushing to pick up Fernandez"?
Fernandez went from 12% to 42% owned in CBS leagues

My optimistic Fernendez predictions, based on nothing:

6-6

3.90 ERA

1.27 WHIP

8.3 K/9

I'm gonna go high on his IP limit and say he gets 174.

Mark it down.

My optimistic Fernendez predictions, based on nothing:

6-6

3.90 ERA

1.27 WHIP

8.3 K/9

I'm gonna go high on his IP limit and say he gets 174.

Mark it down.
As a Fernandez owner in a Dynasty format, I'd be very happy with this. I won't start him for now but am considering him in home games going forward. Given Fernandez' heritage and the sleaziness of the Marlins' ownership, I'm sure they'll do everything within reason to start him in front of the home fans.

Yep, he makes sense in deep keepers and NL Only leagues, but that's about it.

Yep, he makes sense in deep keepers and NL Only leagues, but that's about it.
Well he makes sense in dynasty leagues, deep redrafts and regular keepers where you have room for some bench prospects.

Added Brandon Mauer SP (RP eligible on cbs) from SEA - won the 4th starter role. I know nothing about him aside from the hype I've read.

In a five year keeper who do you want? Yelich or Olt? Yelich is supposed to be Will Clark only fast and Olt looks like a real hitter who has to get a chance pretty soon. I like them both, can only afford to roster one for the season though.

In a five year keeper who do you want? Yelich or Olt? Yelich is supposed to be Will Clark only fast and Olt looks like a real hitter who has to get a chance pretty soon. I like them both, can only afford to roster one for the season though.
If you can afford to wait, Yelich has much higher upside. He could top Olt in every category if his power develops. He's only 21 and supposedly has the frame and swing to do just that. The Marlins just showed how aggressive they can be with top prospects.

Olt is blocked at 3B where he would have his best positional value. I worry about the strikeouts, especially in a AVG league. If his bat was that special, he should have been able to push Mitch Moreland off first.

If you can afford to wait, Yelich has much higher upside. He could top Olt in every category if his power develops. He's only 21 and supposedly has the frame and swing to do just that. The Marlins just showed how aggressive they can be with top prospects.

Olt is blocked at 3B where he would have his best positional value. I worry about the strikeouts, especially in a AVG league. If his bat was that special, he should have been able to push Mitch Moreland off first.
FWIW, I agree with this pretty much word-for-word.

is there a list of guys to stash on the DL anywhere?
FYI - here's a link of everyone who is on the DL: http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/injuries

Anyone worthwhile who probably isn't rostered already (i.e. Lawrie, etc)

Code:
Arizona Diamondbacks       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      4/1/2013           Wade Miley       SP         Arm               Probable for April 5 start at Milwaukee      4/1/2013           Cody Ross        RF         Leg       15-day DL. Expected to begin Class A rehab assignment April 4      3/31/2013      Willie Bloomquist    SS       Oblique             15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/31/2013          Adam Eaton       LF        Elbow               15-day DL. Out until at least late May      3/31/2013        Didi Gregorius     SS        Elbow              15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      2/18/2013        Daniel Hudson      SP        Elbow               60-day DL. Out until at least mid-July   Atlanta Braves       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/31/2013        Jonny Venters      RP        Elbow              15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/29/2013        Brandon Beachy     SP        Elbow              15-day DL. Out until at least late June      3/25/2013         Paul Janish       SS       Shoulder           15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/25/2013         Brian McCann      C        Shoulder            15-day DL. Out until at least late April  Baltimore Orioles       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/31/2013        Wilson Betemit     3B         Knee              15-day DL. Out until at least early June      3/31/2013        Steve Johnson      RP         Back              15-day DL. Out until at least late April      3/31/2013        Tsuyoshi Wada      SP     Elbow, neck           15-day DL. Out until at least early May      3/30/2013        Nick Markakis      RF         Neck                 Probable for April 2 at Tampa Bay      3/28/2013        Chris Tillman      SP       Abdomen            15-day DL. Out until at least early April   Boston Red Sox       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/31/2013        Craig Breslow      RP       Shoulder            15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/31/2013       Franklin Morales    RP         Back              15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/31/2013         David Ortiz       DH       Achilles           15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/28/2013         Stephen Drew      SS      Concussion           7-day DL. Out until at least early April      2/20/2013         Ryan Kalish       CF       Shoulder            60-day DL. Out until at least early July    Chicago Cubs       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      4/1/2013         Darwin Barney      2B         Knee              15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/31/2013         Scott Baker       SP        Elbow               60-day DL. Out until at least late May      3/31/2013          Matt Garza       SP      Elbow, lat           15-day DL. Out until at least late April      3/31/2013         Ian Stewart       3B      Quadriceps           15-day DL. Out until at least late April      3/27/2013       Arodys Vizcaino     RP        Elbow             60-day DL. Out until at least early August  Chicago White Sox       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/26/2013          John Danks       SP       Shoulder           15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/31/2013        Leyson Septimo     RP       Shoulder           15-day DL. Out until at least early April   Cincinnati Reds       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      4/1/2013          Ryan Ludwick      LF       Shoulder              Doubtful for April 3 vs. L.A. Angels      3/31/2013         Nick Masset       RP       Shoulder            15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April  Cleveland Indians       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/31/2013        Frank Herrmann     RP        Elbow                     15-day DL. Out for season      3/31/2013         Chris Perez       RP       Shoulder                Probable for April 2 at Toronto      3/29/2013       Carlos Carrasco     SP      Suspension   6-game suspension. Eligible to return April 8 vs. N.Y. Yankees      3/25/2013         Jason Giambi      1B         Back             15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/11/2013          Blake Wood       RP        Elbow              60-day DL. Out until at least early June      2/15/2013         Josh Tomlin       SP        Elbow                  60-day DL. Likely out for season  Colorado Rockies       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      2/19/2013        Edwar Cabrera      SP       Shoulder            60-day DL. Out until at least early June   Detroit Tigers       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/26/2013        Avisail Garcia     RF         Heel             15-day DL. Out until at least early April   Houston Astros       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/30/2013      Fernando Martinez    RF         Back             15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/30/2013          Alex White       SP        Elbow              60-day DL. Out until at least early June Kansas City Royals       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/31/2013         Danny Duffy       SP        Elbow               15-day DL. Out until at least mid-June      2/12/2013        Felipe Paulino     SP        Elbow               60-day DL. Out until at least mid-July Los Angeles Angels       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/31/2013         Ryan Madson       RP        Elbow             15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/31/2013        Andrew Taylor      RP       Shoulder            15-day DL. Out until at least early May Los Angeles Dodgers       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      4/1/2013        Chad Billingsley    SP        Finger     15-day DL. Expected to make Class A rehab start April 4      3/31/2013         Scott Elbert      RP        Elbow              15-day DL. Out until at least late April      3/31/2013          Ted Lilly        SP       Shoulder           15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/31/2013        Hanley Ramirez     SS        Thumb               15-day DL. Out until at least late May    Miami Marlins       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/31/2013      Henderson Alvarez    SP       Shoulder            15-day DL. Out until at least late April      3/31/2013          Jose Ceda        RP        Elbow               60-day DL. Out until at least mid-May      3/31/2013         Nate Eovaldi      SP       Shoulder            15-day DL. Out until at least late April      3/31/2013         Joe Mahoney       1B       Oblique             15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/31/2013         Jeff Mathis       C       Collarbone           15-day DL. Out until at least late April      3/31/2013        Logan Morrison     1B         Knee               60-day DL. Out until at least late May      3/31/2013       Alfredo Silverio    LF   Back, neck, elbo         60-day DL. Out until at least mid-May  Milwaukee Brewers       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/27/2013         Jeff Bianchi      SS         Hip              15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/27/2013          Corey Hart       1B         Knee              15-day DL. Out until at least early May      3/26/2013         Taylor Green      1B         Hip              15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/20/2013          Mat Gamel        1B         Knee                     60-day DL. Out for season      3/26/2013         Mark Rogers       SP       Shoulder           15-day DL. Out until at least early April   Minnesota Twins       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/29/2013           Tim Wood        RP        Elbow              15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/22/2013        Scott Diamond      SP        Elbow      15-day DL. Expected to return for April 12 start vs. N.Y. Mets      3/22/2013       Anthony Swarzak     RP         Ribs             15-day DL. Out until at least early April    New York Mets       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      4/1/2013        Frank Francisco     RP        Elbow              15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      4/1/2013          Shaun Marcum      SP         Neck             15-day DL. Out until at least early April      4/1/2013          Jenrry Mejia      RP        Elbow              15-day DL. Out until at least early May      4/1/2013         Johan Santana      SP       Shoulder                   15-day DL. Out for season  New York Yankees       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      4/1/2013          Phil Hughes       SP         Back      15-day DL. Expected to make Triple-A rehab start April 6      3/31/2013      Curtis Granderson    CF       Forearm             15-day DL. Out until at least early May      3/31/2013         Derek Jeter       SS        Ankle             15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/31/2013        Michael Pineda     SP       Shoulder            60-day DL. Out until at least early June      3/31/2013        Mark Teixeira      1B        Wrist              15-day DL. Out until at least early May      3/26/2013         Cesar Cabral      RP        Elbow               60-day DL. Out until at least late May      2/13/2013        Alex Rodriguez     3B         Hip                60-day DL. Out until at least mid-July  Oakland Athletics       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/28/2013      Fernando Rodriguez   RP        Elbow                     60-day DL. Out for season      3/26/2013         Adam Rosales      SS         Rib              15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/30/2013      Hiroyuki Nakajima    SS      Hamstring           15-day DL. Out until at least early April      2/19/2013        Bartolo Colon      SP      Suspended    50-game suspension. Eligible to return April 6 at HoustonPhiladelphia Phillies       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/29/2013         Delmon Young      RF        Ankle              15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      2/13/2013         Carlos Ruiz       C       Suspension   25-game suspension. Eligible to return April 28 at N.Y. Mets Pittsburgh Pirates       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/31/2013         Brandon Inge      3B       Shoulder           15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/31/2013        Jeff Karstens      SP        Biceps             15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/31/2013      Francisco Liriano    SP         Arm               15-day DL. Out until at least late April      3/31/2013        Charlie Morton     SP        Elbow               15-day DL. Out until at least mid-June      3/20/2013        Chase d'Arnaud     SS        Thumb              60-day DL. Out until at least early June  San Diego Padres       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/31/2013        James Darnell      3B       Oblique             15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/31/2013        Logan Forsythe     2B         Foot               15-day DL. Out until at least mid-May      3/31/2013        Chase Headley      3B        Thumb              15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/31/2013         Casey Kelly       SP        Elbow                     60-day DL. Out for season      3/31/2013         Cory Luebke       SP        Elbow              60-day DL. Out until at least late June      2/26/2013       Yasmani Grandal     C       Suspension   50-game suspension. Eligible to return May 28 at Seattle      2/28/2013         Joe Wieland       SP        Elbow               60-day DL. Out until at least mid-JulySan Francisco Giants       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/30/2013          Tony Abreu       2B      Hamstring           15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/30/2013          Brett Pill       1B         Knee             15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/30/2013         Eric Surkamp      SP        Elbow              15-day DL. Out until at least mid-August  Seattle Mariners       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/25/2013         Josh Kinney       RP         Rib               60-day DL. Out until at least early June St. Louis Cardinals       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/30/2013       Chris Carpenter     SP      Neck, arm                   60-day DL. Out for season      3/29/2013         Jason Motte       RP        Elbow              15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/26/2013         David Freese      3B         Back             15-day DL. Out until at least early April      3/23/2013        Rafael Furcal      SS        Elbow           15-day DL. Out until at least early September   Tampa Bay Rays       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/31/2013      Juan Carlos Oviedo   RP        Elbow           60-day DL. Out until at least early September      3/31/2013          Luke Scott       1B         Calf              15-day DL. Out until at least late April    Texas Rangers       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      3/31/2013         Colby Lewis       SP        Elbow               15-day DL. Out until at least mid-June      3/31/2013         Martin Perez      RP       Forearm             15-day DL. Out until at least early May      3/31/2013         Joakim Soria      RP        Elbow               15-day DL. Out until at least late May      3/24/2013        Neftali Feliz      SP        Elbow             60-day DL. Out until at least early August  Toronto Blue Jays       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return      4/1/2013          Brett Lawrie      3B         Side              15-day DL. Out until at least mid-April      3/31/2013        Drew Hutchison     SP        Elbow             60-day DL. Out until at least early August      3/31/2013        Dustin McGowan     SP       Shoulder            15-day DL. Out until at least early May      3/31/2013       Michael Schwimer    RP       Shoulder            15-day DL. Out until at least early May      3/30/2013        Casey Janssen      RP       Shoulder               Probable for April 2 vs. Cleveland      2/25/2013         Kyle Drabek       SP        Elbow              60-day DL. Out until at least early June      2/23/2013          Luis Perez       RP        Elbow             60-day DL. Out until at least early AugustWashington Nationals       Updated             Player        Pos        Injury                         Expected Return

Players like Jedd Gyorko and Jackie Bradley are now available on the WW. This is a 14 team - roto style - with 100 faab. I'm currently starting Howie Kendrick at 2B with Case Headley on the DL for 3B. Would it make sense for me to go after Gyorko? How much do you think he goes for?

Thanks

Gyorko - yes, but temper your expectations. He's still a rookie, and playing in a pitching friendly park. It will be nice for him to have 2B and 3B eligibility, but he probably shouldn't be starting ahead of Headley or Kendrick just yet - although you could spot start him for Kendrick in good situations I suppose. He'd make a very solid backup. I'd probably make a smallish bid 4-7 bucks, but wouldn't expect to get him tbh - someone will overbid especially so early in the year.

Bradley is going to be a hot commodity, but again, I would pass on him. When Ortiz gets back in the lineup, it's gonna be crowded out there, so Bradley may only get 4 or 5 starts per week (of for Boston will have Ellsbury, Nava, Gomes, Sweeney and Bradley). They may play the hot hand, but again, he's a rookie so I'd temper my expectations.

Bradley is going to be a hot commodity, but again, I would pass on him. When Ortiz gets back in the lineup, it's gonna be crowded out there, so Bradley may only get 4 or 5 starts per week (of for Boston will have Ellsbury, Nava, Gomes, Sweeney and Bradley). They may play the hot hand, but again, he's a rookie so I'd temper my expectations.
Sweeney has already been released. When Ortiz comes back, unless there is an injury to someone else (likely perhaps), I can see Bradley sticking around and only sitting for the occasional lefty. Nava is the odd man out, IMO.

Id add Bradley but keep in mind at best hes probably an OF3
I'd say thats a bit optimistic.

.250-.270 hitter with little power.

Guy can get on base, but his speed isn't anything to write home aboue.
I thought he stole alot of bases. I know very little about him except that there is tons of excitement in Boston about him and he has great on base skilles and great athleticism

Users who are viewing this thread