What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Wild Card - Chargers @ Ravens (3 Viewers)

Seriously.....that call was utter garbage. Not even a factor in the play at all.....Gordon was gone...perfect play call.....pure crap. Ref’s deciding a game here potentially. 

I hate seeing that garbage, 
But it was a hold...he reached out and grabbed him.  I agree the ball is passed and so in...but Okung grabbed him.

Last edited by a moderator:
But it was a hold...he reached out and grabbed him.  I agree the ball is passed and so in...but Okung grabbed him.
We all know there is probaby holding 75% of the time. That was a brutal call in regards to how insignificant it was to the outcome of the play but more importantly the situation. I don’t disagree though. It was a hold but so are the dozens and dozens of other holds that go uncalled all the time that actually affect the outcome of the play.

NFL officiating is at an all time low in terms of quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all know there is probaby holding 75% of the time. That was a brutal call in regards to how insignificant it was to the outcome of the play but more importantly the situation. I don’t disagree though. It was a hold but so are the dozens and dozens of other holds that go incalled all the time that actually affwct the outcome of the play.

We can argue if things should be called that biewers thing are insignificant...that is fair.  But when a player on the edge reaches out and grabs a guy and it’s that obvious, it’s going to get called.  This cliche “holding could be called all the time” stuff really isn’t a great argument against that call.

We all know there is probaby holding 75% of the time. That was a brutal call in regards to how insignificant it was to the outcome of the play but more importantly the situation. I don’t disagree though. It was a hold but so are the dozens and dozens of other holds that go incalled all the time that actually affwct the outcome of the play.

Something that obvious and blatant will be called...... Every. Single. Time

Don't understand the outrage here. 

Never ceases to amaze me.  After the Ravens first drive in the 4th quarter they had a negative 2 passing yards and can`t do anything offensively at all.   Chargers then decide to play soft zone and dam near blow the game!

Never ceases to amaze me.  After the Ravens first drive in the 4th quarter they had a negative 2 passing yards and can`t do anything offensively at all.   Chargers then decide to play soft zone and dam near blow the game!
Teams trade time off the clock for yards and points when they are up big

2 bad misplays by individual dbs didn’t help any.

I am always amazed at how dumb teams are.  Yeah, we got a big lead, so let's just give them a bunch of yards and scores and hope like heck we hang on and win.  Chargers dodged a bullet. 

I know that Lamarr is young and should improve but at this point he sure looks like a poor man's Kordell Stewart.   It should be interesting to watch to see how much he develops.

Users who are viewing this thread