What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

After week 1, how do you rank these 3 : (1 Viewer)

I like Mitchell & Marshall better than Brackett. While I could see that the Indy D has improved, against a team with more than one dimension, they might have some trouble - and Baltimore's offense is very much one-dimensional. When they get down big points , they become almost zero-dimensional.

any further info on kawicka mitchell? not real up to date on kc's lb situation...except to know that derrick johnson looks like a stud right nowis mitchell locked into the mlb spot moving forward?

any further info on kawicka mitchell? not real up to date on kc's lb situation...except to know that derrick johnson looks like a stud right now

is mitchell locked into the mlb spot moving forward?
Yes he is and it is only getting more so. His backups are Scanlon and Grigsby and neither is a serious short-term threat.He is a dynamyte play IMHO ...

any further info on kawicka mitchell? 
He is a dynamyte play IMHO ...
Dynamite? Come on, I wouldn't go that far. I know you're excited to have Mitchell on your team but temper it down a bit. Mitchell still has A LOT to prove and there are rumblings around the Kansas City area that once Kendrell Bell gets into complete game shape he'll end up replacing Mitchell on nickle packages. Bell has outstanding speed and good cover skills. Mitchell may very well be on his way to being a 2-down LB real soon.

Dynamite? Come on, I wouldn't go that far. I know you're excited to have Mitchell on your team but temper it down a bit. Mitchell still has A LOT to prove and there are rumblings around the Kansas City area that once Kendrell Bell gets into complete game shape he'll end up replacing Mitchell on nickle packages. Bell has outstanding speed and good cover skills. Mitchell may very well be on his way to being a 2-down LB real soon.
I only have him on one team and he is on my DTS, so Im not even playing him ... I speak as a KC lifetime homer ... and I can tell you that there has been not one peep of criticism of Mitchell from DV or Gunther in months ... they are gushing over the guy ... which is admittedly a turn of events from last year at mid-year ...The original question is whether he has his MLB job sewn up ... the undiputed answer is yes. Right now he is a 3-down MLB for the KC D ... thus he is a dynamyte play ...

As to whether he will still be a 3-down player in 6 weeks? Maybe, maybe not ... but I think probably so ...

What do you think of the increase in 3-4 that KC is running?

I only have him on one team and he is on my DTS, so Im not even playing him ... I speak as a KC lifetime homer ... and I can tell you that there has been not one peep of criticism of Mitchell from DV or Gunther in months ... they are gushing over the guy ... which is admittedly a turn of events from last year at mid-year ...The original question is whether he has his MLB job sewn up ... the undiputed answer is yes. Right now he is a 3-down MLB for the KC D ... thus he is a dynamyte play ...

As to whether he will still be a 3-down player in 6 weeks? Maybe, maybe not ... but I think probably so ...

What do you think of the increase in 3-4 that KC is running?
I like the 3-4 in KC, a lot. I was thinking they should use it as their base formation. I would have liked to see them keep Fujita and run Bell inside, with Fuji on the outside, but this will work. One question though, is Browning the DE in the 3-4, or does it rotate?Kawika has come a L-O-N-G way, from not knowing where his head is, to having a decent game sense. Bell probably is the better nickel LB when healthy, but I'm not counting on Bell staying healthy, and IMO Gunther needs to keep him healthy, which means limiting his plays somewhat. Which leads to keeping Kawika in as the nickel LB.

Users who are viewing this thread