What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Albert Haynesworth accused of sexual assault (1 Viewer)

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sports/H...-116173039.html

Sources say a waitress claims that Albert Haynesworth sexually assaulted her over the weekend at the W Hotel in Washington.

Police are investigating the complaint made by the waitress.

The U.S. Attorney's Office is expected to review the evidence in the case to see what, if any, charges may be brought against Haynesworth.

Haynesworth's agent, Chad Speck, provided the following statement to NBC Washington's Dan Hellie:

"There seems to be no truth to these allegations. We are currently evaluating facts and considering our own legal action against those involved."

On Saturday morning, Haynesworth and his lawyer went to the Reston police station, where he was charged with assault stemming from an incident on February 2 in which a man said the football player hit him while he was sitting in his car.

Haynesworth, 29, signed a summons releasable warrant, charging him with assault, and then departed the police station. He is due in Fairfax County Criminal Court at 9:30 a.m. on March 31.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Albert on becoming the second member to join the $100+ million contract sexual assault club. :pickle:
Oh, a sour Cleveland fan.... I've never seen that before. Don't you have a basketball team to root for... oh, wait, you don't have a basketball team.

Does every sexual assault thread HAVE to turn into a Big Ben thread?

Can't Albert get his own thread, come on people.

DawgPoundNJ said:
CrossEyed said:
fred_1_15301 said:
DawgPoundNJ said:
Aaron Rudnicki said:
Thank God the Sabres have no more games left against the Islanders. Awful to score 6 goals and lose with Ryan Miller in net. At least they got the point after falling behind late in the game.

Drew Stafford's price tag keeps going up. 4 hat tricks on the year. Sick.
Islanders are hot. Haven't scored 16 goals total in two games since 8 goal outbursts against Philly and NJ back in 1993. Isles haven't seen a rookie scoring streak like Grabner's since Patrick Flatley was a rookie. We get ourselves some stability in net and we can at least finish up respectable.

Well not according to Mario at least. :)
A Browns fan AND an Islanders fan? :goodposting: Good lord you poor soul.
AND he lives in NJ...the trifecta. :lmao:
And an Astros fan and a Nets fan. I was going to be a cutter, but I figured this is the safer version to inflict abuse upon myself.
Maybe Next Time Bojang0301 Will Do A Little Research

Wow, a "True POS".Who needs a trial?
No trial need he was a POS before this.
OP's thread would indicate that this 'alleged' assault would further his opinions on Haynesworth being a POS. No charges have even been filed yet but because of his name and previous opinions of the man he's already guilty I guess. I'm sure if nothing comes of this the OP would assume it's because of who he is too. Opinions will not change no matter the outcome.

OP's thread would indicate that this 'alleged' assault would further his opinions on Haynesworth being a POS. No charges have even been filed yet but because of his name and previous opinions of the man he's already guilty I guess. I'm sure if nothing comes of this the OP would assume it's because of who he is too. Opinions will not change no matter the outcome.
I'm not assuming he is guilty. I do believe he is a toatal POS even if these claims are totally untrue. Hanesworth was a long enough history for me to, draw my conclusions.

Guity or not, most people probably feel Haynesworth is a POS due to his signing a contract to play a game and then be a lazy bum.

Guity or not, most people probably feel Haynesworth is a POS due to his signing a contract to play a game and then be a lazy bum.
Or stomping on Andre Gurode's face.Or paralyzing a man in a traffic accident where he was driving aggressively and over 100 mph. Or defaulting on a $2.5m loan despite getting paid tens of millions.Or assaulting the victim of ANOTHER traffic accident he caused, by punching the man in the face.If anyone dislikes Haynesworth because of what has happened ON the field, rather than off, that person needs to reconsider their priorities in life.

Road rage assualt and sexual assault in the same week?? They say things happen in threes..what is next?

I'm not assuming he is guilty. I do believe he is a toatal POS even if these claims are totally untrue. Hanesworth was a long enough history for me to, draw my conclusions.
I don't like him either, and my personal opinion is that he's a POS as well. I just mistook your creation of new thread, titled with "Haynesworth accused of sexual assault" immediately followed by "he is a true POS" to correlate to each other. If I said "FootballGuys Rocks" immediately followed by "They have an assistant coach forum" would this lead you to believe the assistant coach forum is WHY I think they are awesome? If I believe that the site is awesome because of the information in the SharkPool, why immediately follow it up with anything about the assistant coach forum? I think this second alleged allocation in so little time has persuaded you to like Haynesworth even less, and now you're defending your action of creating a thread by stating you believe he is a POS from previous conclusions. I apologize if I am mistaken, this is just what it looks like to me.If he is officially charged then perhaps I'll like him less too. If convicted I know I will. But at the moment no.

According to a police report obtained by NBC Washington, the waitress stated that her hands were full carrying glasses as she was clearing the table at about 1:30 a.m. Sunday.

She said that "Subject 1" tried to pay his bill by giving her his credit card, but he asked if it was OK to stick the card in her blouse near her breast area. She nodded her head yes and, according to the report, she said he then placed the card into her blouse gently, sliding the card further into her left side of the blouse and then started to caress her breast.

Haynesworth’s name is not mentioned in the report, which was filed at 5:15 a.m. Sunday, but sources say that "Subject 1" is indeed referring to Haynesworth.
link

According to a police report obtained by NBC Washington, the waitress stated that her hands were full carrying glasses as she was clearing the table at about 1:30 a.m. Sunday.

She said that "Subject 1" tried to pay his bill by giving her his credit card, but he asked if it was OK to stick the card in her blouse near her breast area. She nodded her head yes and, according to the report, she said he then placed the card into her blouse gently, sliding the card further into her left side of the blouse and then started to caress her breast.

Haynesworth’s name is not mentioned in the report, which was filed at 5:15 a.m. Sunday, but sources say that "Subject 1" is indeed referring to Haynesworth.
link
Non story.... And I will concede, if the above is true, he's not even approaching a 'Roethlisberger'

I didn't know Pittsburgh had a basketball team either.
Pittsburgh Pisces!!!
I just googled it at work. You sure that isn't a figure skating team?BTW, back on topic...sorry, if you don't think Albert Haynesworth is a POS, your standard for POS is too low. I mean, come on, at one point, the guy had to juggle 4 lawsuits! 4! I don't care how big of a target you are as a 100m football player, if you have to juggle that many on and off field problems, it's not society, it's you.He makes Tocho look like Colin Powell.

I didn't know Pittsburgh had a basketball team either.
Pittsburgh Pisces!!!
I just googled it at work. You sure that isn't a figure skating team?BTW, back on topic...sorry, if you don't think Albert Haynesworth is a POS, your standard for POS is too low. I mean, come on, at one point, the guy had to juggle 4 lawsuits! 4! I don't care how big of a target you are as a 100m football player, if you have to juggle that many on and off field problems, it's not society, it's you.

He makes Tocho look like Colin Powell.
;) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079154/

still off topic - I own that movie on VHS :lol: so awesomely awful

Users who are viewing this thread