What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All Android/Google All the Time (4 Viewers)

Is the Snapdragon 7 series going to have 5G capabilities in the future? If so, it will likely not coming in the mid-range cost. Who else is making 5G chips?

So, my Samsung S7 is being dropped from AT&T due to sunsetting their 3G. They're offering a free S9 so I'm just going to go with that for now.

What's the best way to transfer everything to the S9? I downloaded Samsung SmartSwitch but I've read some negative reviews. Should I just use Google to back up and restore on the new one?

So, my Samsung S7 is being dropped from AT&T due to sunsetting their 3G. They're offering a free S9 so I'm just going to go with that for now.

What's the best way to transfer everything to the S9? I downloaded Samsung SmartSwitch but I've read some negative reviews. Should I just use Google to back up and restore on the new one?
These days, don't you just sign in with your Google account(s) and, BAM, there's everything?

Dude!  S9 is old but it's still a stellar device, and you probably saved a $1,000 over an S21. Myself, I've been running a Note 10 Plus for two years now and I think it would be a waste of money to upgrade before riding it another 3 years.

Does anyone have the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G? Thoughts on it?

I see that I'm eligible for a free upgrade with AT&T when I trade in my Galaxy S10.

Users who are viewing this thread