What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amazed at people who know zero about sports (1 Viewer)

And he swears it isn't schtick. The really scary part is, it might not be!
It goes like this...

Zeno...sure like country music

poster....that stuff sucks.

Zeno....a lot of people would disagree

poster....well they suck too

poster 2.....Zeno always causing problems, sheesh!

I;m very serious about the things I talk about, don't play silly games or troll which is what stupid kid do.

I never make fun of anyone's spelling, who does that?

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't about the spelling. It never was. The person that posted even pointed that out... repeatedly. The fact you can't seem to understand that...well... never mind. It's a pointless exercise.
This isn't about spelling?

"Is this some sort of British spelling I'm not aware of?"

Sure it is.

You guys keep getting roped in to this alias....
My man, roped into what?  Be specific, roped into what? Really getting tired of this.  I've never posted here before Zenorazon, I don't play immature silly BS Who does that silly crap anyway?

I;m about as respectful of my fellow posters as anyone here, why this negative BS...????. 

You guys keep getting roped in to this alias....
I rarely read, or respond, to anything he posts because really, it is truly pointless. The easiest thing would be to just put him on ignore. But that's more effort than I am willing to make on his behalf.

DallasDMac said:
I rarely read, or respond, to anything he posts because really, it is truly pointless. The easiest thing would be to just put him on ignore. But that's more effort than I am willing to make on his behalf.
What is this even about?

You won't be saying that when you're in the camel clutch crying like a baby.
I might have some problems with Killer Kowalski, Crusher Lisowski, Abdullah the Butcher, The original Sheik, The Roadwarriors as a team, but The Iron Sheik, hahahahaha~~~~~

The Sheik was right their with Killer Kowalkski, **** the Bruiser, Fred Blassie, Fritz Von Erich as one of the most vicious heels in the rasslin' biz in his day.

their?  Big deal.
No idea what you said.  All I could see was your terrible grammar.

When you spell a simple word wrong,  where it's real obvious you can spell it, yep, couldn't care less. 
Practice like you play.  No excuse for poor grammar and spelling.  

I tend to notice that people who say they don't mind simple words being spelled wrong are the people who just aren't that smart.  It's kind of their defense to being low on the totem pole of intelligence.

No.  Their.
I used that word as my misspelled word to make the point.

The meat of a message is what really matters, the point.  A word spelled wrong, so what?

See...

The Sheik was right their with Killer Kowalkski, **** the Bruiser, Fred Blassie, Fritz Von Erich as one of the most vicious heels in the rasslin' biz in his day.

their?  Big deal.********************************

Practice like you play.  No excuse for poor grammar and spelling.  

I tend to notice that people who say they don't mind simple words being spelled wrong are the people who just aren't that smart.  It's kind of their defense to being low on the totem pole of intelligence.
I look at it totally different, when it's real obvious we all can spell some simple word spelled wrong, intelligent people are way above much concern, those lacking that intelligence get all worked up over stuff that petty.

I do have a spell checker so that should tell you I really don't worry much about it.

The Sheik was Iranian, just as he always claimed.  He terrorized the ring back in his day.
Wiki

Edward George Farhat (June 7, 1926 – January 18, 2003) was a Lebanese-American professional wrestler best known by his ring name The Sheik (sometimes called The Original Sheik to distinguish him from The Iron Sheik, who debuted in 1972). He is also one of the originators of what became the hardcore wrestling style, as the promoter of Big Time Wrestling, and the uncle of ECW wrestler Sabu.[1]

You are thinking of The Iron Sheik.

I used that word as my misspelled word to make the point.

The meat of a message is what really matters, the point.  A word spelled wrong, so what?

See...

their?  Big deal.********************************
Look!  You did it again!  Honestly, it's like I hit that word and I can't even think of the content.  It fries my brain.  I can't believe you made the same mistake twice in a row.

Look!  You did it again!  Honestly, it's like I hit that word and I can't even think of the content.  It fries my brain.  I can't believe you made the same mistake twice in a row.
You're just not getting it.

See ......their?  Big Deal**************************

What do you think that means?

I was working with a guy who used to run the jumbotron in the Dolphins stadium years ago. He was talking about an issue they had during a game. He said "yeah, what's the name of that big game they play at the end of the year" I can still see my co-workers face --> :eek:  <--- as he asked "The Super Bowl!!!???!!!" and he answered, "oh, yeah, that's it" :lmao:   :wall:  

This guy knew less about sports than almost anyone I ever met.

Holy cow.  You did it again!  :lmao:
I tell ya what starting right now when I see that red line under a word spelled wrong I'll fix it. To me if just one word, don't care.  BUT.....if some think it's a big deal, I get it.

I'm into what the point of a message is, don't really worry......you spelled there wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread