What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

American Top 40 - This Week In 1973 (1 Viewer)

summary: a Bowie wowie, some grrrreat R&B like dey don make no mo and a ginormous pile of fat, ofay nuthin". thx again, you mountain-lookin starreacher you. nufced

27. "Crocodile Rock" - Elton John

He had hits before this, but this record kicked off one of the most remarkable runs of hit singles in rock history.   
I love Elton John and loved him then.  However, my girlfriend was the lead majorette and picked this song for a basketball halftime routine.  

Do you how many times you have to practice a baton routine?  I don't, because I lost count.  

I still get the willies when I hear this song.  

I was a hardcore zep, prog kid but I couldn't resist Al Green or The Spinners.  
I'm not sure what this concert was about (Cooke in the HOF?) and Al was long past his hit-making days, but he slays this

The Spinners were like a fine-tuned Ferrari. Thom Bell is one of the great producers in rock history - the George Martin of Philly Soul.

Uruk-Hai said:
I'm not sure what this concert was about (Cooke in the HOF?) and Al was long past his hit-making days, but he slays this

The Spinners were like a fine-tuned Ferrari. Thom Bell is one of the great producers in rock history - the George Martin of Philly Soul.
awesome.  dude you could pull out a couple dozen al green classics ...and get laid.  

Users who are viewing this thread