What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another Chipotle Fiasco - What would you have done? (1 Viewer)

Haven’t been to one in a long time. We have what may be the best taco truck on earth 3 minutes from us. Dreaming about the Al Pastor now

Official fast food burrito rankings:

1. Willy's - think these are Georgia only
  2. Qdoba
  3. Moe's
  4. Chipotle

Not worth ranking: Taco Bell, Del Taco
I’ll probably get crucified for this —-but I absolutely love Del Taco. I’m certainly not claiming its “healthy”—but I eat there a couple times a month and the food is consistently tasty and the prices are extremely affordable. I’ve had more disappointing experiences at Chipotle than I have ever had at Del Taco—even though I’ve probably eaten at Chipotle exponentially fewer times. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll probably get crucified for this —-but I absolutely love Del Taco. I’m certainly not claiming its “healthy”—but I eat there a couple times a month and the food is consistently tasty and the prices are extremely affordable. I’ve had more disappointing experiences at Chipotle than I have ever had at Del Taco—even though I’ve probably eaten at Chipotle exponentially fewer times. 
This will henceforth and forevermore be known as "The Del Taco Conundrum".

jvdesigns2002 said:
Del taco is 42% of the reason we moved to colorado. 

Chipotle being a 'healthy' option is some bad information. Better then McDonald's, yes. 

But nothing in that burrito arrived at that restaurant in anything resembling a natural state. Any wrap they have is a carb bomb, and the preservatives and chemicals and dyes in all these places make your plumbing work over time, which slows everything down. It isn't about calories. 

Chipotle being a 'healthy' option is some bad information. Better then McDonald's, yes. 

But nothing in that burrito arrived at that restaurant in anything resembling a natural state. Any wrap they have is a carb bomb, and the preservatives and chemicals and dyes in all these places make your plumbing work over time, which slows everything down. It isn't about calories. 
Only 53 ingredients for the entire menu.

https://www.chipotle.com/ingredients

The internet suggests otherwise

https://ir.chipotle.com/news-releases?item=122411

Last edited by a moderator:

while on Keto its an easy place to eat when I don’t want to make food and am short for time. Streak, cheese, lettuce and sour cream :shrug:  i hate looking at the guac because i want chips to and guac badly but f those carbs right now. 

Because the times it's good give one hope. And you know how I feel about hope.

No more though.
Colleague went to the downtown St Paul one yesterday. Ordered online. Got there, and they were 40 minutes behind on orders. :lmao:  40 minutes! He just ended up leaving with no food

Users who are viewing this thread