What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ariana Grande makes Otis grande (1 Viewer)

Where do you poor saps live that you drool over that? I feel sorry for you.

2 hours at Manhattan Beach would make you forget all about this little girl.
I live in New York, where some of the hottest chicks in the world congregate. That's a hot hot chick.
Otis, you used to live in Manhattan, where some of the hottest chicks in the world congregate. They don't congregate anywhere on Long Island outside of the Hamptons.

She has the potential to turn into really hot but right now I was go with very cute.

Yes some pictures of her show that potential and others don't but for me I would say on the Hollywood scale she ranks in the 7-8 range of hotness.
more or less with you on this. not to get too Homer-ish here but pretty young women are always going to get the benefit of the doubt. she's could project to a *very* hot chick but i'm not overly impressed with her. there is abundant talent out there.

She has the potential to turn into really hot but right now I was go with very cute.

Yes some pictures of her show that potential and others don't but for me I would say on the Hollywood scale she ranks in the 7-8 range of hotness.
more or less with you on this. not to get too Homer-ish here but pretty young women are always going to get the benefit of the doubt. she's could project to a *very* hot chick but i'm not overly impressed with her. there is abundant talent out there.
Can we get Dodds working on these projections? Sometimes they project as first round talents but never quite live up to it. I was sure Hillary Duff and Emma Watson would be super hot but they plateaued at cute.

:homer:

I live in New York, where some of the hottest chicks in the world congregate. That's a hot hot chick.
Otis, you used to live in Manhattan, where some of the hottest chicks in the world congregate. They don't congregate anywhere on Long Island outside of the Hamptons.
I spend most of my waking life in Manhattan. Don't tell me I don't know what kinds of chicks it offers brah.

More of a Victoria Justice fan myself but that's just me.
Yes please. She is gorgeous.
She looks like Nina Dobrev.
Yeah I can see that as well and both hotter than Grande IMO
At this level of hotness, it's about personal preference more than anything.
No doubting that fact at all unless you read the Upton thread here which is comical to say the least.

To each his own :hifive:

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubting that fact at all unless you read the Upton thread here which is comical to say the least.

Comical is right. In that thread, 7 is the new 10.

I spend most of my waking life in Manhattan. Don't tell me I don't know what kinds of chicks it offers brah.
You're a commuter now with a family. At this point you know more about garbage containers than NYC nightlife.

Comical is right. In that thread, 7 is the new 10.
Not sure you have ranked Grande yet but what would you give her since you gave Upton a 7?

There's a relatively new adult film star named Ariana Marie who looks a lot like her....

If you google her, please know it'll be NSFW.

True, i forgot that if one girl is hot then that means no other girls can be hot too

Wait what?
You really think she's hot? Wow.
Cmon man, this isn't a case of some overweight wildebeast showing a little cleavage and getting the natives all hot and bothered. This is a legit hot chick. If she's not your cup of tea that's cool, but you can't be flabbergasted. Lots of supposedly hot chicks don't do it for me (jenny mccarthy, gisele, miley cyrus to name three) but i'm not gonna sit here shocked if they do it for someone else

True, i forgot that if one girl is hot then that means no other girls can be hot too

Wait what?
You really think she's hot? Wow.
Cmon man, this isn't a case of some overweight wildebeast showing a little cleavage and getting the natives all hot and bothered. This is a legit hot chick. If she's not your cup of tea that's cool, but you can't be flabbergasted. Lots of supposedly hot chicks don't do it for me (jenny mccarthy, gisele, miley cyrus to name three) but i'm not gonna sit here shocked if they do it for someone else
Jenny M and Gisele I agree with you. Miley is not hot. At all. A cutish face at best and no body. Marginally unattractive

:lmao: You have links to defend this opinion? Sorry, didn't know you were into teen pop.

BTW, Carey was far better than Grande (singing anyway).

Well she didn't make any fans in philly.

she pulled out of the 4th of July concert for personal reasons only to play in new York the same time she would have played philly

I can't believe there's an active thread about this chick. She's cute, but doing a google image search, there's not one photo where I'd consider her that hot. There's hundreds of random broads where you can find at least one hot photo.

I can't believe there's an active thread about this chick. She's cute, but doing a google image search, there's not one photo where I'd consider her that hot. There's hundreds of random broads where you can find at least one hot photo.
If this isn't hot you've got a problem http://www.ticksnaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ariana-grande-bikini-wallpapers-13880799084ngk8.jpg
Pretty sure that's Victoria Justice.
Well then, she's hot too.

The more I look at her, the more I think she's too tiny. Like we'd get started and she'd say, "oooohhhhh, stop, wait....ooohh, it hurts....ooohhh"

Yeah, it would be just like that.

If this isn't hot you've got a problem http://www.ticksnaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ariana-grande-bikini-wallpapers-13880799084ngk8.jpg
Damn. Now thats a hotty

Damn. Now thats a hotty
shes beyond hot

Users who are viewing this thread