What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ariana Grande makes Otis grande (2 Viewers)

She's super cute. Not hot. She looks too young for me. And only being 5' tall doesn't help.
She's hot... super hot. But yeah... I'd feel like Homer based on the 30 year difference... and she looks younger than she is. Oh, and being 5' tall makes her EXTRA HOT!

So much hotter than Upton.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Young Jessica Alba. So hot.
Dead on. Screaming hot.
She's Alba mixed with some feature of Natalie Portman. Sprinkle a little Mila Kunis on top for good measure. Boom.

Sorry if she's not square and sloppy and fat enough for some of you guys.
Whatever recipe was used is close to flawless. Top shelf. Get an extension ladder out to reach the top shelf. Portman I see, not much Kunis, but that's just me.

Japanese nuclear reactor hot.

Oh please, I see dozens of hotter women at LA Fitness.

Fax me when she grows some boobs.

2/10 would not bang.

Oh please, I see dozens of hotter women at LA Fitness.

Fax me when she grows some boobs.

2/10 would not bang.
L O L
While his response was clearly schtick, have you ever been to an LA fitness? There is a lot more tail there than you can imagine. Just because she's famous does not mean she's hotter than "hot gym chick". :shrug:
It's not just because she's famous that she's hotter. She's hotter. Period.

Where do you poor saps live that you drool over that? I feel sorry for you.

2 hours at Manhattan Beach would make you forget all about this little girl.

Where do you poor saps live that you drool over that? I feel sorry for you.

2 hours at Manhattan Beach would make you forget all about this little girl.
I live in New York, where some of the hottest chicks in the world congregate. That's a hot hot chick.

She has the potential to turn into really hot but right now I was go with very cute.

Yes some pictures of her show that potential and others don't but for me I would say on the Hollywood scale she ranks in the 7-8 range of hotness.

She has the potential to turn into really hot but right now I was go with very cute.

Yes some pictures of her show that potential and others don't but for me I would say on the Hollywood scale she ranks in the 7-8 range of hotness.
ARE YOU GAY? WE ALL AGREE SHE'S HOT!

Users who are viewing this thread