What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Art Shell (1 Viewer)

AnonymousBob

Footballguy
Troy Walsh will be his offensive coordinator.

The other coaches joining Shell's staff include Hall of Famer Jackie Slater, who will coach the offensive line along with Irv Eatman. The other new assistants are Jim McElwain (quarterbacks), Ted Daisher (special teams), Darryl Sims (assistant defensive line), Lorenzo Ward (assistant defensive backs and assistant special teams), Robert Ford (quality control, offense), and George Martinez (quality control, defense).

The returning assistants include John Shoop, who was quarterbacks coach last season and interviewed for the head coach job. He will be tight ends coach next season. The other returning coaches are Rob Ryan (defensive coordinator), Fred Biletnikoff (wide receivers), Willie Brown (defensive backs, squad development), Skip Peete (running backs), Don Martindale (linebackers), Keith Millard, (defensive line), Chuck Pagano (defensive backs), and Jeff Fish (strength and conditioning).

Troy Walsh will be his offensive coordinator.

The other coaches joining Shell's staff include Hall of Famer Jackie Slater, who will coach the offensive line along with Irv Eatman. The other new assistants are Jim McElwain (quarterbacks), Ted Daisher (special teams), Darryl Sims (assistant defensive line), Lorenzo Ward (assistant defensive backs and assistant special teams), Robert Ford (quality control, offense), and George Martinez (quality control, defense).

The returning assistants include John Shoop, who was quarterbacks coach last season and interviewed for the head coach job. He will be tight ends coach next season. The other returning coaches are Rob Ryan (defensive coordinator), Fred Biletnikoff (wide receivers), Willie Brown (defensive backs, squad development), Skip Peete (running backs), Don Martindale (linebackers), Keith Millard, (defensive line), Chuck Pagano (defensive backs), and Jeff Fish (strength and conditioning).
I like all the coaches except for my ignorance of the coordinators. Ryan was disappoiointing and I'm unsure about Walsh. I like the others. We're in for a world of hurt though. Raider fans will be upset once again.

Users who are viewing this thread