What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

As federal debt reaches $22.5T, partisan hack flip flops stance on deficit spending (1 Viewer)

I didn't write that it was always irresponsible. I wrote that if you have a huge debt and annual deficit, it's irresponsible.
Agreed. But let's flip the political script for a moment.

Would you say it is also irresponsible to introduce any new major social programs (e.g. free college, reparations, etc.)...ostensibly paid for by eliminating the Trump tax cuts and/or new taxes on the rich...at least or until the huge debt and annual deficit is under control?

Agreed. But let's flip the political script for a moment.

Would you say it is also irresponsible to introduce any new major social programs (e.g. free college, reparations, etc.)...ostensibly paid for by eliminating the Trump tax cuts and/or new taxes on the rich...at least or until the huge debt and annual deficit is under control?
I definitely would say this although I do think it would have been preferable to the Trump tax cuts.

Users who are viewing this thread