What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

At My Gym Today: Two Men, One Shower (1 Viewer)

Baloney Sandwich

Footballguy
So I went to my gym this afternoon for a workout in the middle of the afternoon.  It was pretty dead that time of day so I did my workout and then went in for a sauna. I had the sauna to myself and was positioned  to where I could see through the door into the main shower area.  The men's locker room contains 5 shower stalls, 3 on the right and 2 on the left. I'm working up a sweat in the sauna when I noticed two dudes go into a single shower stall.  If I hadn't saw them I would have ended my sauna in another minute or so but I didn't feel like walking out while the two of them were doing whatever the two of them were doing in that stall. It must have been about 10 minutes before they came     out with towels on and headed into the sauna.  They seemed a bit taken back I was in there as I suppose they must have thought they had the locker room to themselves.  I played it cool, gave them a slight head nod like I had no idea about their shower soirée. I walked out less than a minute later and took a quick shower and headed out.

Ive got no problem with these two dudes lifestyle but feel like I should tell gym management what happened.  I'm typically in the gym in the early morning so I hadn't see these guys around before and I really just want to go to the gym and not be caught up in drama. I've bought a pair of flip flops but feel like I probably owe it to the rest of the gym members to report the incident.

It is quite the pickle.

So I went to my gym this afternoon for a workout in the middle of the afternoon.  It was pretty dead that time of day so I did my workout and then went in for a sauna. I had the sauna to myself and was positioned  to where I could see through the door into the main shower area.  The men's locker room contains 5 shower stalls, 3 on the right and 2 on the left. I'm working up a sweat in the sauna when I noticed two dudes go into a single shower stall.  If I hadn't saw them I would have ended my sauna in another minute or so but I didn't feel like walking out while the two of them were doing whatever the two of them were doing in that stall. It must have been about 10 minutes before they came     out with towels on and headed into the sauna.  They seemed a bit taken back I was in there as I suppose they must have thought they had the locker room to themselves.  I played it cool, gave them a slight head nod like I had no idea about their shower soirée. I walked out less than a minute later and took a quick shower and headed out.

Ive got no problem with these two dudes lifestyle but feel like I should tell gym management what happened.  I'm typically in the gym in the early morning so I hadn't see these guys around before and I really just want to go to the gym and not be caught up in drama. I've bought a pair of flip flops but feel like I probably owe it to the rest of the gym members to report the incident.

It is quite the pickle.
:thumbup: well played.

It is quite the pickle.

So, if you had seen a guy and a girl sneak into the shower stall, would you report it?

I think you are feeling left out. Why are you situated in the sauna so you can see the whole shower area?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are feeling left out. Why are you situated in the sauna so you can see the whole shower area?
There is a clock you can see out the sauna door on the opposite wall of the men's room.  Typically I'm in the gym before work and keeping track of them time so I'm on schedule to the office.  Sort of a habit to sit in that spot.

These are new feelings and it's normal to be confused. Hit me up if you want to talk. About anything.

In gay sauna-speak "less than a minute" means at least a minute and sometimes upwards of five. Not judging just seems like if you were that uncomfortable you would have been in more of a hurry to get out. 
Where did I say I was uncomfortable? I have no issues with gay guys at the gym, I assume about 50% of them are (especially the meat heads) but I would assume that sex in the showers is frowned upon by Boston Sports Club. Ultimately I just need to decide if I should report them or not.  I'm not sure what good it would do at this point though as unlike Balbricker I didn't get a good look at it so I couldn't pick them out of a lineup.

Where did I say I was uncomfortable? I have no issues with gay guys at the gym, I assume about 50% of them are (especially the meat heads) but I would assume that sex in the showers is frowned upon by Boston Sports Club. Ultimately I just need to decide if I should report them or not.  I'm not sure what good it would do at this point though as unlike Balbricker I didn't get a good look at it so I couldn't pick them out of a lineup.
Sure you didn't.   We're supposed to believe that you saw nothing but it took you a full 8 or so hours to start this thread.  What were you doing that it took you so long?  Taking a shower?

Young man, there's no need to feel down.I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new townThere's no need to be unhappy.Young man, there's a place you can go.I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.You can stay there, and I'm sure you will findMany ways to have a good time.It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.They have everything for you men to enjoy,You can hang out with all the boys...It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal,You can do whatever you feel...Young man, are you listening to me?I said, young man, what do you want to be?I said, young man, you can make real your dreams.But you got to know this one thing!No man does it all by himself.I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf,And just go there, to the Y.M.C.A.I'm sure they can help you today.It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.They have everything for you men to enjoy,You can hang out with all the boys...It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal,You can do whatever you feel...Young man, I was once in your shoes.I said, I was down and out with the blues.I felt no man cared if I were alive.I felt the whole world was so jive...That's when someone came up to me,And said, young man, take a walk up the street.There's a place there called the Y.M.C.A.They can start you back on your way.It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.They have everything for you men to enjoy,You can hang out with all the boys...Y.M.C.A...you'll find it at the Y.M.C.A.Young man, young man, there's no need to feel down.Young man, young man, get yourself off the ground.Y.M.C.A...you'll find it at the Y.M.C.A.Young man, young man, there's no need to feel down.Young man, young man, get yourself off the ground.Y.M.C.A...just go to the Y.M.C.A.Young man, young man, are you listening to me?Young man, young man, what do you wanna be?

Maybe they just shared a shower stall and that's all.  You seem to be jumping to alot of conclusions considering you didn't see anything.  Or did you?

It is quite the pickle.
Here's the thing - you've been marked.

Those boys saw you. They really saw you. If anything comes from this at the gym, they will know it was you that reported you. They'll be able to identify your hanging sweaty ball sack in a lineup of sweaty ball sacks. And God help you if they are part of a gang. They will hunt you down in every location you frequent.

At the grocery store - they will be there in the banana section of the produce aisle.

At the gas station - every time you pump your gas with that big hose.

At the library - when you are researching books on alternative lifestyles.

At Home Depot - when you are selecting a hard wood to build a book shelf.

At yoga class - when you are doing the downward dog wearing your leotard.

Sorry dude. Your life is about to change.

Meh, they probably had no idea you were there. No big deal. Let them have their fun. 

Here's the thing - you've been marked.

Those boys saw you. They really saw you. If anything comes from this at the gym, they will know it was you that reported you. They'll be able to identify your hanging sweaty ball sack in a lineup of sweaty ball sacks. And God help you if they are part of a gang. They will hunt you down in every location you frequent.

At the grocery store - they will be there in the banana section of the produce aisle.

At the gas station - every time you pump your gas with that big hose.

At the library - when you are researching books on alternative lifestyles.

At Home Depot - when you are selecting a hard wood to build a book shelf.

At yoga class - when you are doing the downward dog wearing your leotard.

Sorry dude. Your life is about to change.
Who does not want to wear the ribbon????

If you have a problem you could smack them around. Just don't threaten to beat their asses 

Users who are viewing this thread