What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Auction Keeper Strategy (1 Viewer)

fightingillini

Footballguy
I am in a 10 team auction keeper league, where you can keep 4-8 players.  $200 cap.  PPR, 1 pt per 25 yds passing and 4 pts per TD pass.  1 pt per 10 yds rushing/receiving.

20 player roster. You can start 1QB/2RB/3WR/TE/K/D and 2 superflexes.  That's right, you can start 3 QBs.

I am keeping the following players at $113 of my cap.

Big Ben, Prescott, Fournette, Julio, Henry, Lewis, and Gronkowski

I won the league last year, and my team's nucleus is getting older.  I need to keep playing to win now.

Here are the best players that are up for bid......

QB - Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Stafford.   Rodgers went for $52 last year, and Brady went for about $40.  I would expect Brees to be around $37 and Stafford around $30.

RB - Barkley, McCaffrey  - winning bid for both of these will likely be in the mid 30s.

WR - Cooper - winning bid should be around $30

My plan is to spend big on one of these players.  Given that I have only $87 of cap space to spend on 13 players........which player do you think I should plant my flag and spend big on?  Lineup isn't a constraint.  This player is going to be in my lineup.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread